Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I would like to post some Tokyo dedicated server promotions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I would like to post some Tokyo dedicated server promotions

XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

But I no longer have permission to post in the offer area.
So I can only post something like a free month trial right now, right?

Comments

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited August 2022

wrong

you can, however post deals on comments (that is, if someone is asking for it. no spamming ofc)

• ArkasArkas Moderator

You can apply for a provider tag.

• brejskibrejski Member
    edited August 2022

pay BilohBucks and then you can do it.

• you can pay $200 to post promotions for a year.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Send me 25 push-ups and I'll create a Requests thread that specifically ask for your product.
    You can then reply there and offer your product.

• emghemgh Member

@yoursunny said:
    Send me 25 push-ups and I'll create a Requests thread that specifically ask for your product.

That’s a great mega thread idea. A thread where non-paying providers can request request threads, and if someone is interested in their deal, he or she creates a request thread, tags the provider, and the provider responds with details and order link.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • What you sell?
    I'll create a Requests thread for free.
    :D

Thanked by 1lentro
  • raviravi Member

You need to purchase provider tag to post in offer section.
    $100 / 6 months.

https://services.lowendtalk.com/index.php?rp=/store/lowendtalk-provider-tag

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@XSX , as a host rep, you can reply to requests, but as a general reminder to everyone, request threads should be legitimate (i.e., no special arrangements behind the scenes) 🙂

• ralfralf Member

Or you know, post "hey I've got offers, but not sure if can post" with a link to the order site in your sig. Oh, I see you've already beat me to that idea!

Thanked by 1drizbo
  • Post it on LES

Thanked by 2ralf Erisa
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2022

Nice specs…. For 2018 2016?

For the DDR3 RAM and 10 Mbps speed, you could have added one Dolla and charged a full One Hundred Dolla a month

• ralfralf Member
    edited August 2022

BTW, your site pops up a cookie confirmation blocker in the bottom 10% of the screen that needs to be scrolled to find the confirm button and doesn't have any obvious text in it and so it's completely non-obvious that the reason you can't scroll the page is because of something that's barely visible that needs to be scrolled and clicked on first.

Also seems odd that you have a Chinese language mode, but clicking that only changes the top navigation bar language, and the entire rest of the site remains in English. As you seem to mostly sell in HK and SG, that seems a little weird.

• Happy Tokyo Day

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

no free vps :(

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

@ralf said:
    Or you know, post "hey I've got offers, but not sure if can post" with a link to the order site in your sig. Oh, I see you've already beat me to that idea!

We don't live off the server business, so I have no reason to do.

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

@ralf said:
    BTW, your site pops up a cookie confirmation blocker in the bottom 10% of the screen that needs to be scrolled to find the confirm button and doesn't have any obvious text in it and so it's completely non-obvious that the reason you can't scroll the page is because of something that's barely visible that needs to be scrolled and clicked on first.

Also seems odd that you have a Chinese language mode, but clicking that only changes the top navigation bar language, and the entire rest of the site remains in English. As you seem to mostly sell in HK and SG, that seems a little weird.

The model box will be improved later, thanks for the suggestion.
    The language problem is mainly to take care of some customers in mainland China, they only need some Chinese at clientaera page.

• For me on firefox and 1080p laptop your website is not even scrollable after it loads, I can only scroll while its still loading. You might wanna check on that

• @drizbo said:
    For me on firefox and 1080p laptop your website is not even scrollable after it loads, I can only scroll while its still loading. You might wanna check on that.

Maybe the reason is..

https://tools.pingdom.com/#60a9d1d5c6000000

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @drizbo said:
    For me on firefox and 1080p laptop your website is not even scrollable after it loads, I can only scroll while its still loading. You might wanna check on that

For my firefox, the site is taking 2 days to load lmao. And it's broken.

• Have the servers in Tokyo and Hong Kong optimized the routes to mainland China?