Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Servers to run my cloud.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Servers to run my cloud.

og_owenog_owen Member
edited August 2022 in Requests

I'm starting a new cloud using OpenStack. I need a couple of machines in the future but for now I'm starting with one to do some testing on. I need a machine with the following specifications and if you provide a good host much more business to come in the future.

Specs I need.

32-64gb of ram (send both prices)
6c12t or better (can be older 1366 series processors)
1-2tb of redundant storage (2x2tb or 2x1tb HDD or SSD)
/29 or /28 of IP space (doesnt have to be a block can be individual IPs)

Preferable to have an upgrade / scalability path for building out this cloud on more machines and if you can provide VPC that would be incredible but it is not a must. Please make sure to mention if you can do BGP with my ASN and IP address space because thats pretty important but not needed if you can provide me a /24 of space in the future.

Send your offers!

Comments

• 32GB config:
    CPU Intel Xeon E5645 (you can upgrade and add another E5645)
    RAM 32GB DDR3 ECC
    SSD 2x 480GB or HDD (via NFS/iSCSI) 1TB
    UPLINK 1x 1Gbps @ 10TB
    8 IPv4, BGP possible

€50/mo

64GB config:
    CPU Intel Xeon E5645 (you can upgrade and add another E5645)
    RAM 64GB DDR3 ECC
    SSD 2x 480GB or HDD (via NFS/iSCSI) 1TB
    UPLINK 1x 1Gbps @ 10TB
    8 IPv4, BGP possible

€60/mo

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Hello!
    At HAZI.ro we have following pricing schema:

• 2 EUR per dedicated physical thread E5-2699 V3 (2.30 - 3.60GHz)
    • 1 EUR per GB RAM DDR4 ECC
    • 1 EUR per 50GB SSD RAID10
    • 0.5 EUR per IP/monthly

No SMTP/abuse.

• RefinedHostRefinedHost Member, Host Rep

Hello,
    Would you be able to open a ticket on our website so we can better assist your needs?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@og_owen QuickPacket has a number of configurations available that can meet your needs. We have Ashburn, VA, Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL, and Manchester, UK locations. We can do BGP/announce your prefixes, shared VLANs between servers, private networking, 10G ports, etc. Please PM me or open a ticket here and we can discuss your needs in depth. Thanks!

Thanked by 2MannDude Hxxx
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We can certainly help with machines suitable for OpenStack clusters in Europe! BGP, Subnet announcing, private VLANs, internal networking and so on! We custom-build machines as per the needs of our customers on daily basis.

• You should check zap hosting/hetzner they have good prices and servers

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@og_owen said:
    I'm starting a new cloud using OpenStack. I need a couple of machines in the future but for now I'm starting with one to do some testing on. I need a machine with the following specifications and if you provide a good host much more business to come in the future.

Specs I need.

Preferable to have an upgrade / scalability path for building out this cloud on more machines and if you can provide VPC that would be incredible but it is not a must. Please make sure to mention if you can do BGP with my ASN and IP address space because thats pretty important but not needed if you can provide me a /24 of space in the future.

Send your offers!

We can offer this with our dedicated servers. Own ASN which is configured on our router costs 299 EUR setup and 50 EUR per month, BGP-Session 25 EUR per month.

If you are interested feel free to write me a PN.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

We can help you out with this out of our data center in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.

We offer a variety of server which you can fully customize here:
    https://1gservers.com/dedicated-servers.html

We also have pre-configured auto deploy servers available here:
    https://1gservers.com/auto-deploy-servers.html

If you have any specific questions regarding our services, please feel free to send a PM or reach out directly to [email protected]

• You can try the following companies

www.savemyserver.com
    www.xbyte.com

• CristianDCristianD Member, Host Rep

If location Romania is ok for you we can provide dedicated server for your need at a fare price, free BGP with your ASN , Individual Ips or even /24 when you need.

Feel free to send a PM

• PjottertjahPjottertjah Member, Host Rep

Hi,

What about these dedicated servers?

• abeermabeerm Member, Patron Provider

@og_owen said:

Specs I need.

Send your offers!

@og_owen if you still looking for offers, try Serverhub, VPS packages start at $5/mo:
    1GB Memory
    50GB Disk Space
    1TB Transfer
    2 Core Processor
    1 IP Address
    cPanel License Available

https://www.serverhub.com/

• @og_owen if you still looking for offers, try Serverhub, VPS packages start at $5/mo:
    1GB Memory
    50GB Disk Space
    1TB Transfer
    2 Core Processor
    1 IP Address
    cPanel License Available

https://www.serverhub.com/

Nice necro, your offer makes 0 sense in relation to what the OP asked for. Please stop spamming.