Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner K3s 0.5.9 out
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner K3s 0.5.9 out

I just released v0.5.9 of my tool to create and manage Kubernetes clusters in Hetzner Cloud. See release notes at https://github.com/vitobotta/hetzner-k3s/releases/tag/v0.5.9 - I believe it's the easiest and fastest tool for K8s in Hetzner Cloud so check it out if you are a Kubernetes user and Hetzner customer :)

Thanked by 5ericls deqi default ehab tjn

Comments

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

Thank you!

• @ericls said:
    Thank you!

Out of curiosity are you using it or plan to try it? :)

@vitobotta said:

@ericls said:
    Thank you!

I’m using ansible with k3s right now, but will need to build a new cluster soon(one without public ips on all nodes) and going to give it a try

• @ericls said:

@vitobotta said:

@ericls said:
    Thank you!

I’m using ansible with k3s right now, but will need to build a new cluster soon(one without public ips on all nodes) and going to give it a try

Nice :)

@vitobotta said:

@ericls said:

@vitobotta said:

@ericls said:
    Thank you!

Nice :)

I was actually waiting for ARM cloud, but I think that’s gonna be awhile

• I was recently talking to a coworker that we should set something like this up. Amazing to learn about such a polished tool right here on LET.

All while just taking a casual stroll on LET to relive some old memories :)