Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for EU dedicated server - intel/ryzen 8 cores
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for EU dedicated server - intel/ryzen 8 cores

davidobrik567davidobrik567 Member
edited August 2022 in Requests

Thanks for accepting my registraiton.

Dear LET,

I'm currently looking for dedicated server in EU w/ following specs:

• 8 cores CPU (Intel/Ryzen, max boost clock 4ghz+)
  • >16GB RAM
  • 1gbps unmetered (10gig uplink is preferred)

please kindly send your offers. i've dived into several providers:

• clouvider (london): good network blend, but specs that I require are out of stock. also, amazing support team
  • clouvider (manchester): single-homed to GTT only, london metro only sends out IX routes, but specs fit my needs. geographically distant too.
  • zare: was able to cop i9 (more than my needs) for 150 pounds/m, but network is wobbly.
  • worldstream: network & specs fit my needs. but disappointed with their engineers as they won't do network rerouting "due to the distance between our servers and client location".. like, you have multiple tier 1s/IXes, why won't you ATLEAST try other routes and see the difference?

thanks!

Comments

• sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider

Hey! @davidobrik567

We have several servers available. See here for a full list: https://signaltransmitter.de/en/server/rent-a-dedicated-server

All our dedicated servers comes with the following specs:

5x IPv4 Adresses for free included (more available via Support)
    Fair Use Traffic Policy (50 TB per month)
    OS Installer (with all of the current Systems - Proxmox, Windows etc.)
    Custom ISO Installer
    Arbor DDoS Protection
    RDNS Management
    Premium Datacenter with high-quality routing in Frankfurt, Germany

• PjottertjahPjottertjah Member, Host Rep

Hi! Currently the following dedicated servers are in stock:

They all come with 10TB bandwidth and a 1G uplink. We can work something out if you need more traffic.

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Hello!
    If you take in count a VDS with dedicated vCPUs, we have great offers in Romania.
    You can take a look here: https://www.hazi.ro/store/virtual-dedicated-servers
    Hope it helps, Florin.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited August 2022

OP is looking at high performance 8 cores CPU dedis.
    He is getting offers about VPSes on Xeon V3 or dedi with ancient Xeon V1/X5650.

Lol

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @AXYZE said:
    OP is looking at high performance 8 cores CPU dedis.
    He is getting offers about VPSes on Xeon V3 or dedi with ancient Xeon V1/X5650.

Lol

It seems that not everyone reads the OP's post before posting an offer

• Our offer is:

CPU Intel Core i9 9900k
    RAM 16GB DDR4
    SSD 250GB NVMe
    UPLINK 1Gbps Unmetered

€200/mo
    with 10Gbps Unmetered: €900/mo

• afnafn Member
    edited August 2022

have you considered Hetzner? you can get i9-9900k for 60€/month or less with higher spec than the one offered above.

• @c1vhosting said: €200/mo

What transit/IX do you have?

@afn said: have you considered Hetzner? you can get i9-9900k for 60€/month or less with higher spec than the one offered above.

Hetzner is very sensitive about network routing, they won't reroute traffic over transits and blame the ISP instead.

• @davidobrik567 said:

@c1vhosting said: €200/mo

What transit/IX do you have?

@afn said: have you considered Hetzner? you can get i9-9900k for 60€/month or less with higher spec than the one offered above.

Hetzner is very sensitive about network routing, they won't reroute traffic over transits and blame the ISP instead.

We removed Cogent as we didn’t like its performance. We are planning to add another Upstream in the near with a 100G port (it would be our first 100G).

Upstreams:
    Sparkle

Internet Exchanges:
    NAMEX
    SIIX

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

Hi, please have a look at our website, we have a few servers immediately available including 1 GBit/s Traffic-Flat: https://php-friends.de/dedicated

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@davidobrik567

As you seem to look for/value top-class connectivity, some flexibility and good support you might want to look at @Hybula (AMS). They are not the cheapest but they are really good.