Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does Andy10g have official website for ordering?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does Andy10g have official website for ordering?

Searched andy10g online and could not find it official website.

Also, almost all of WalkerServers items are out of stock. How to get one? When is the best time to see them in stock?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

I believe he runs a Discord:

https://discord.gg/7Gv8tdM

Thanked by 1letlover
  • 1) Discord only
    2) You can open a ticket and you will receive all required info :)

Thanked by 1letlover
  • letloverletlover Member
    edited August 2022

If I want to order a server from andy10g, all of the process will be in discord?
    I have never used discord before. Just heard of it.

Thanked by 1pike
  • Yes

• Smith42Smith42 Member
    edited August 2022

@letlover said:
    If I want to order a server from andy10g, all of the process will be in discord?

You just join his discord and message Andy10gbit, let him know what server you want to buy, pay him with paypal/crypto/card/bank and he will email you logins to the server. In most cases you can get IPMI and Technical contact on hosts like Hetzner/OVH/Leaseweb. You can get your OS pre-installed if you like as well. I think Andy10gbit does Seedboxes too, but not sure how that works out.

• pikepike Veteran

@Smith42 said:

@letlover said:

You just join his discord and message Andy10gbit, let him know what server you want to buy, pay him with paypal/crypto/card/bank and he will email you logins to the server. In most cases you can get IPMI and Technical contact on hosts like Hetzner/OVH/Leaseweb. You can get your OS pre-installed if you like as well. I think Andy10gbit does Seedboxes too, but not sure how that works out.

You forgot to mention that he has to create a discord account first, using valid e-mail and phone number.

Thanked by 1PearlMoon
  • Yeah not shady at all..

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@serv_ee said:
    Yeah not shady at all..

He's legit. Been around a good while now.

• WickedWicked Member
    edited August 2022

@serv_ee said:
    Yeah not shady at all..

....yet I would trust him over 90% of the providers on LET.

• That looks like a random reseller, not a company at all.

• Yes he is 1 man as far as I know, and he's been selling seedboxes for more than 10 years and was one of the best people in the market.

Thanked by 1ThinVps
  • had few boxes from him. his france ovh 10gbit down/1gbit up 960gb nvme, for like 60-80 bucks, outperformed walkers leaseweb and nforce in amsterdam. walkers are great, but andy with his tuning and expertise is on another level. he is one man show, sometimes takes time to order from him, but its not a problem for me. once a month or so in clearance section at his discord he has some killer sales.

• I think no one here on LET can compete with andy's price.