Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DreamIT Host - Australia's Fastest & Most Loved Hosting Is Now in Singapore 🇸🇬
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DreamIT Host - Australia's Fastest & Most Loved Hosting Is Now in Singapore 🇸🇬

Jamie_DreamITJamie_DreamIT Member, Host Rep
edited August 2022 in Shared Hosting Offers

G'day and Kia ora!

DreamIT Host is Australia's & New Zealand's fastest and most loved web hosting provider.

We offer high-performance web hosting with exceptional customer service across our Australia, New Zealand, and now recently launched Singapore servers.

Why should you host with DreamIT Host?

• Our Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting and VPS Hosting use servers that are 100% NVMe based.
  • Multiple Locations: Your service can be created and deployed in either our Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland or Singapore locations. We utilise Correro DDoS Protection & our network is well connected to others.
  • Our legendary customer service teams and technical staff are 100% based in Australia 🇦🇺. Don't just trust my word; check out hundreds of our 5-star reviews and see why we're the best.
  • 45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Do you have trust issues? It's ok; we've all been there; that's why we make it super easy to leave us, no questions asked.
  • DreamRelay Premium Email Relay: We send your emails through our excellent and well-maintained IP range; this ensures your emails land in the inbox. This relay is hosted and managed by us, guaranteeing your emails aren't sent to a third party (unlike MailChannels and SpamExperts).
  • Reseller Focused & Whitelabelled Service: We can set up custom DNS servers that can be easily connected to all our services. If you upgrade from our reseller hosting to a managed server, you won't need to change your client's nameservers. How neat!
  • Sorry, no lifetime or unsustainable deals here. DreamIT Host has been cash flow positive since our inception in 2015, and we aim to keep it that way.

Ok, ok, I've had enough reading; what's the deal?

Web Hosting
* Save 50% on your first year (use code: LET50) or
* Save 25% every quarter (use code: LET25)

Email Hosting

Premier Web Hosting

Reseller Web Hosting

Reseller Email Hosting

🇸🇬Singapore Hosting Offer🇸🇬

Choose any service based in Singapore, and we'll shout three months free!

Don't forget to select the correct billing cycle to ensure the promo code is applied correctly.

Need a VPS? Reach out with your requirements, and we can organise a custom quote! We can organise a VPS in either Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland or Singapore

What's included with our Web Hosting?

• Excellent Australian-based customer service
  • AMD Ryzen Based Servers with 128GB RAM Nodes
  • Free website and email migrations from any hosting provider
  • DirectAdmin-based servers (we'll be introducing new cPanel reseller plans in the coming weeks - stay tuned)
  • Free SSL Certificates for all hosted domains
  • Hourly Backups via Acronis (self-service access included)
  • One-Click WordPress & Softaculous App Installer
  • Correro DDoS Protection
  • LiteSpeed Web Server (Enterprise License), CloudLinux, KernelCare & MySQL Governor
  • DreamGuard: Our servers will automatically protect your website from viruses, hackers and more. We have optimised ModSecurity rules alongside real-time blocklist protection.
  • PHP Versions 4.4 to 8.1 Supported
  • Add a dedicated IP during checkout (this can be moved within the same location)

Payment Methods:

• We bill in AUD :)
  • Visa, MasterCard or American Express
  • PayPal
  • Bank Transfer or PayID (for all the Aussies here)

Test IPs & DC Information (we don't have a looking glass for our other locations yet):

• Melbourne (ME1) : 103.146.112.25 / http://lg.hosting-cloud.net/
  • Sydney (SY3 & SY4): 45.125.247.205
  • Auckland (DataCentre220): 180.149.231.51
  • Singapore (SG3): 103.216.223.187

Terms & Conditions:

• 45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee excludes domain orders and is applicable for new services only. The guarantee can only be utilised once per customer.
  • Free Migrations are only applicable for our web, email, or reseller hosting services. If you're a reseller, we don't charge for any future cPanel/DirectAdmin migrations.
  • These promotions are valid up until the end of September 2023. Promotions are only valid for new or additional services.
  • If you're an existing customer, stay tuned for our existing customer renewal promotions, which run every couple of months.
  • Singapore 3 Months Free is applied to new or additional services based in Singapore. The additional months will be applied before the next billing cycle (typically the same day).

Thanks for reading everything :) Post your order number as a comment, and we'll go ahead and add two months for free (stacks with Singapore offer) 👍

Comments

• Jamie_DreamITJamie_DreamIT Member, Host Rep

Hey everyone!

We're excited to now be a Patreon member to the LET community. I've been lurking for years and recently found some free time to participate more!

Check out our reviews and rest easy knowing that your website, emails and files are in good hands.

Google
    Facebook
    Reviews.io
    Product Review

Happy to answer any questions :smile:

Common FAQs:

1. How does DreamRelay compare to MailChannels?

We've used MailChannels before, and they're great. However, we found them super sensitive to some types of emails resulting in all emails being suspended. After this happened a couple of times, we built our own.

1. Why should we use a DirectAdmin-based panel?

DirectAdmin has been an excellent alternative to cPanel that's reliable, easy to use and less sensitive to price changes (as licenses are grandfathered in).

1. Do you outsource your technical support staff?

Not at all. Everyone at DreamIT Host is based in Melbourne, Australia and is well versed with our products and services to ensure your query is solved as soon as possible. Most tickets are replied to within minutes :)

1. How are you so cheap?

We're efficient and smart. We use tools and build solutions to reduce manual work across our 100 servers / 50,000 domains.

1. What locations do you operate in?

Our primary location is Melbourne, Australia however, we can organise servers in Sydney, Auckland and Singapore. If you have any custom requirements in Asia, please do reach out.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Hey, mind shortening your signature to two lines please?

It's 4 on my desktop screen, and 5 on mobile :smiley:

Cheers mate.

Thanked by 1Jamie_DreamIT

@DP said: Hey, mind shortening your signature to two lines please?

Done. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanked by 1DP
  • Last time I signed up, I was told that you only provide service to residents of Australia. Is it still the case?

@sanvit said:
    Last time I signed up, I was told that you only provide service to residents of Australia. Is it still the case?

We can provide a service. As long as you're not using a VPN or have suspicious activity.

• @Jamie_DreamIT said:

@sanvit said:
    Last time I signed up, I was told that you only provide service to residents of Australia. Is it still the case?

We can provide a service. As long as you're not using a VPN or have suspicious activity.

I actually signed up for DreamRelay and was rejected due to not residing on AU. Can you re-enable my service?

Thank you :)

@sanvit said:

@Jamie_DreamIT said:

@sanvit said:

I actually signed up for DreamRelay and was rejected due to not residing on AU. Can you re-enable my service?

Sure, could you reach out via a support ticket and I'll get back to you

• @Jamie_DreamIT said:

@sanvit said:

@Jamie_DreamIT said:

@sanvit said:

Sure, could you reach out via a support ticket and I'll get back to you

Done. It’s #966391 for reference :)

• No recurring?

• @add_iT said:
    No recurring?

Quarterly payment code LET25 appears to be recurring