Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Singapore / India Dedicated DDoS protected
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Singapore / India Dedicated DDoS protected

Hi,
As many of you already know I am kinda messed up with Contabo. I want to moveout as soon as possible. Contabo VPS are cheap and the price really unbeatable. But the support is the worst in the world. They are not serious about their users data. They don't pickup call and don't reply to mail for a week or more.

Now help me to choose a good provider in India or Singapore.

8 CPU (good benchmark)
32/64 GB RAM
Good network with 2 TB bandwidth per month
2 TB NVMe SSD

My budget is around $100 per month

If provide a demo for 2/3 days and things are good, I could pay for a year.

Comments

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

You /may/ need to increase your pricing for Singapore, it's quite a lot more expensive to operate out of there and if you pay peanuts, you get peanuts.

• OVH dedicated server in Singapore?

• CloudieCloudie Member, Host Rep

check out melbicom, they've been wonderful for my usage. and support has been fairly well on point... (note; currently pushing around 30TB per month there and they haven't batted an eye since i moved there. )

• @speedypage said:
    You /may/ need to increase your pricing for Singapore, it's quite a lot more expensive to operate out of there and if you pay peanuts, you get peanuts.

Please provide the config and price. I will think about it.

• @phucvandinh said:
    OVH dedicated server in Singapore?

I already talked to them. I like their GAME range server, but there are no ways to customize the disk space.

• @Cloudie said:
    check out melbicom, they've been wonderful for my usage. and support has been fairly well on point... (note; currently pushing around 30TB per month there and they haven't batted an eye since i moved there. )

No NVMe SSDs. I don't need 30TB, I need only 2TB with good network.