Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SpeedyPage - Singapore Launch! - 20% off UK/USA/SG NVMe cPanel Hosting - LiteSpeed - Bunny/Optimizer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SpeedyPage - Singapore Launch! - 20% off UK/USA/SG NVMe cPanel Hosting - LiteSpeed - Bunny/Optimizer

speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

SpeedyPage - https://speedypage.com

Promotion: Please use code LET20OFF for 20% off any of our Web Hosting & WordPress Hosting plans. This applies to all payment periods, meaning both monthly & annual are discounted by 20%. This is a lifetime recurring offer.

Annual plans include a free domain AND 2 months of free service.

SpeedyPage is proud to offer the LowEndTalk community high quality web hosting plans at an affordable price. When we created our offering, we had numerous goals in mind: speed, reliability, affordability and most importantly, offering something our competitors don't.

We currently offer services in both the UK and New York, however as promised have now launched services in Singapore. These systems are based on Ryzen 5950X CPU's, with 128GB of DDR4 ECC memory. Disks are Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 drives in a RAID 1 configuration.

Why SpeedyPage?

• All plans are powered by 100% NVMe disks, from our shared hosting to VPS servers.
  • Speedy & Amazing Support - We pride ourselves in really going the extra mile for our clients. Have a slow site? We will go in-depth to try and find the root cause for you, not direct you to a developer.
  • 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - We will refund you, no questions asked if you're unhappy with our service within the first 60 days. (Domains are non-refundable).
  • 99.99% Uptime - And an SLA to guarantee it.
  • Non-oversold servers - We do not oversell any of our servers, you will find that your server has plenty of available resources.
  • bunny.net CDN + Bunny Optimizer - We include the bunny.net CDN + Optimizer on most of our hosting plans, usually charged at a minimum of $9.50 per domain. This is great for SEO optimization due to the conversion of images to webp, resizing based on screen resolution, minification of files etc.
  • MailChannels Email Delivery - The best relay for emailing to guarantee your emails always hit inbox.

Looking Glasses:

New York: https://ny.lg.speedypage.com/
United Kingdom: https://uk.lg.speedypage.com/
Singapore: https://sg.lg.speedypage.com/

Our offers:

cPanel Enterprise -

UNLIMITED NVMe Disk Space
UNLIMITED Hosted Websites
UNLIMITED Bandwidth, Subdomains, Emails, MySQL, Databases, & FTP Accounts
Anycast DNS
Bunny.net CDN
Bunny.net Website Optimizer
4 GB Memory
2 CPU Core
100 Entry Processes
Bi-Daily Backups (Stored for 31 days)
cPanel Control Panel

£7.99/mo - now £6.40 per month using coupon code LET20OFF
GBP Order here

$9.79/mo - now $7.83 per month using coupon code LET20OFF
USD Order here

cPanel Premium -

40GB NVMe Disk Space (80GB if annual payment)
5 Hosted Websites
Anycast DNS
Bunny.net CDN
3 GB Memory
1 CPU Core
50 Entry Processes
Daily Backups (Stored for 31 days)
cPanel Control Panel

£5.49/mo - now £4.40 per month using coupon code LET20OFF
GBP Order here

$6.79/mo - now $5.44 per month using coupon code LET20OFF
USD Order here

cPanel Starter -

15GB NVMe Disk Space (30GB if annual payment)
2 Hosted Websites
Anycast DNS
Bunny.net CDN
2 GB Memory
1 CPU Core
25 Entry Processes
Daily Backups (Stored for 31 days)
cPanel Control Panel

£2.49/mo - now £2.00 per month using coupon code LET20OFF
GBP Order here

$3.29/mo - now $2.64 per month using coupon code LET20OFF
USD Order here

Web Hosting Features

It's cookie-cutter, but it's fast and reliable. The same cPanel software you're used to, with an expert support team standing by to take your questions and a great infrastructure to power your website. If you're not satisfied, you get your money back.

• In-house support with real humans who will actually address your issues
  • Free migrations from any hosting platform
  • Perl, Ruby, Python, Git, NodeJS & SSH Supported
  • Anycast DNS Network
  • Free SSL certificates on all domains
  • Pure NVMe-only disks
  • Softaculous Script Installer
  • DDoS Protection & Mitigation
  • LiteSpeed Web Server & CloudLinux
  • Dedicated IP's available
  • MailChannels Email Delivery - The best relay for emailing to guarantee your emails always hit inbox.

Payment Methods

We accept payments via PayPal, Stripe (Debit/Credit Card/Apple Pay/Google Pay), AliPay and WeChat Pay.

Contact Us

Have a question? We’re standing by to take your inquiries! Just reach out via DM, our live chat or via our ticket support at [email protected]

Thanked by 1ElonBezos

Comments

• permatahostpermatahost Member
    edited August 2022

Hi
    I wanna ask about your reseller hosting
    It said, it has unlimited diskspace.
    Can i create 100 cpanel account with each have 100 gb diskspace for my customer

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2022

@permatahost said:
    Hi

There is of course hardware limitations to any unlimited offering, you could theoretically create 100 accounts with a limit of 100GB but you wouldn't be able to use 100GB on all accounts. There is a reasonable expectation of what our service is used/designed for, so this means we explicitly and publicly do not allow the storage of backups or file distribution, file locker services etc that would typically intentionally abuse such an offering.

If you manage to use 100GB on a standard WordPress e-commerce site for example, this is completely fine. If you sign up to intentionally serve file distribution and use 100GB, this wouldn't be allowed however we generally do not interfere until it causes issues with a whole node.

Thanked by 1nick_
  • @speedypage said:

@permatahost said:
    Hi

There is of course hardware limitations to any unlimited offering, you could theoretically create 100 accounts with a limit of 100GB but you wouldn't be able to use 100GB on all accounts. There is a reasonable expectation of what our service is used/designed for, so this means we explicitly and publicly do not allow the storage of backups or file distribution, file locker services etc that would typically intentionally abuse such an offering.

If you manage to use 100GB on a standard WordPress e-commerce site for example, this is completely fine. If you sign up to intentionally serve file distribution and use 100GB, this wouldn't be allowed however we generally do not interfere until it causes issues with a whole node.

I want to sell hostinh account in my country.
    I also doubt my cust will use 100 gb space. It just look better for advertisement than i sell unlimited hosting

Thanked by 1speedypage

@permatahost said:

@speedypage said:

@permatahost said:
    Hi

I want to sell hostinh account in my country.
    I also doubt my cust will use 100 gb space. It just look better for advertisement than i sell unlimited hosting

I understand, then yes - this is certainly possible and allowed, I thought you meant use 100GB on every account. You can certainly assign 100GB (or higher) per account.

Apologies to anyone trying to pay with AliPay but would have found USD transactions not working. We had an issue with Stripe, however this has since been resolved. WeChat Pay will hopefully return soon as well.

• Very prem performance and support wise.

Thanked by 1speedypage
  • FilmyBROFilmyBRO Member
    edited August 2022

@FilmyBRO said:

The answer is no, but it looks like moderation has already removed the message due to the nature... :s

• barkbark Member

SSH access?

@bark said:
    SSH access?

Yes, SSH access is provided on all plans :)

Thanked by 2vyas11 bark