Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


[SiliCloud] ★First Meet★ Special Offer Starting at $1 per Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

[SiliCloud] ★First Meet★ Special Offer Starting at $1 per Month

SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider
edited August 5 in Offers

[SiliCloud] First Meet Special Offer Starting at $1 per Month

LAX GIA Cloud Server

Tech based: OpenStack / OVN / DPDK / Ceph / KVM /
DataCenter: Cyxtera_LAX3
Every Instance : IPv4x1+IPv6x8

Summer Special Offers:
option 1 :
1 vCPU(50%)
512MB DDR4
20GiB vSSD
Traffic [email protected] GIA [email protected]
23.88 USD 2 Years (Non Recurring) (Renew 79.74 USD)

option 2 :
1 vCPU
1GB DDR4
20GiB vSSD
Traffic [email protected] GIA [email protected]
23.88 USD 1 Year (Non Recurring) (Renew 79.74 USD)

option 3 :
4 vCPU
8GB DDR4
20GiB vSSD + 50GiB vSSD
Traffic [email protected] GIA [email protected]
84.84 USD 1 Year (Non Recurring) (Renew 326.75 USD)

Other Options (Quantity Limit) (Non Recurring):
https://www.silicloud.com/activity/cvm

Looking Glass:
LAX Looking Glass (GIA):
https://lg-cn2gia-west01-us.silicloud.com/

LAX Looking Glass (global):
https://lg-global-west01-us.silicloud.com/

CPU RAM DISK Performance:
GeekBench 5:
2C 4GiB 40GiB vSSD:

cvm.cx1.intel.c2m4 (Platinum 8251):
https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/16310282
1166 Single-Core Score
2303 Multi-Core Score

cvm.g1.intel.c2m4 (E5-2683 v4):
https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/16310340
683 Single-Core Score
1353 Multi-Core Score

cvm.g1.amd.c2m4 (EPYC 7571):
https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/16310342
744 Single-Core Score
1439 Multi-Core Score

DISK performance:
https://www.silicloud.com/doc/article/Volume-Pricing

Areas:
Los Angeles, US (Running)
Tokyo, Japan (Will Run Up in 35 days)

Company Profile:
SiliCloud Global (www.silicloud.com) was established in Hong Kong in 2018. Since 2013, the SiliCloud technical team has been serving the IDC industry. Starting in 2022, SiliCloud plans to use 2 years to build 12 Iaas regions in developed economies around the world.

Advantage:
The overall business support and resource control software of public cloud services are the results of SiliCloud's in-depth self-development based on or absorbing open source projects. We have the ability to combine soft and hard technologies and international high-quality resource reserves; at the same time, long-term iteration, high-speed improvement, and time-tested praise are our long-term mission.

Reply your order id, we will add 1 month to your instance.

[mod edit Arkas]

«13

Comments

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 4

    We are new here(LET), if we do anything wrong, Please LET ME KNOW. Thank you!

  • MJJYYDSMJJYYDS Member

    It looks good.

  • Not a good thing when you see the word "mix" together with the word "cn2".

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 4

    @MJJYYDS said:
    It looks good.

    Thanks YYDS :)

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @Hayashima said:
    Not a good thing when you see the word "mix" together with the word "cn2".

    Got, Let us modify. Thank you for the suggestion.

  • fanfan Member

    Is the price recurring?

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @fan said:
    Is the price recurring?

    Sorry, This time : no

  • only once billing price for that? U should comment that.

  • @SiliCloud said:

    @Hayashima said:
    Not a good thing when you see the word "mix" together with the word "cn2".

    Got, Let us modify. Thank you for the suggestion.

    So do you mean cn2gia will always be the routing to China?

  • ArkasArkas Member, Moderator

    Hi @SiliCloud and welcome aboard! :smile:

    Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the selling rules of LET, always a good idea before starting a thread.
    Here is a link.:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/lowendtalk-selling-rules-updated-june-2022/p1

    Thanked by 1szarka
  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @fan said:
    Is the price recurring?

    We will offer recurring options next time, But price will be changed. Thank you.

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @Arkas said:
    Hi @SiliCloud and welcome aboard! :smile:

    Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the selling rules of LET, always a good idea before starting a thread.
    Here is a link.:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/lowendtalk-selling-rules-updated-june-2022/p1

    Thanks, Give me some minitus to remenber the rules.

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @leonardosccd said:
    only once billing price for that? U should comment that.

    Done, Thank you.

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 4

    @Hayashima said:

    @SiliCloud said:

    @Hayashima said:
    Not a good thing when you see the word "mix" together with the word "cn2".

    Got, Let us modify. Thank you for the suggestion.

    So do you mean cn2gia will always be the routing to China?

    Yes, But only CT via cn2gia. when GIA overload will send to CT , CU via CUG, CM via CMI. Not all ISPs send to CT/CN2. It depends on BGP path.

  • szarkaszarka Member

    Hmm… So, what's the relationship between SiliCloud > @SiliCloud said:

    @fan said:
    Is the price recurring?

    Sorry, This time : no

    So what price will it renew at?

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @Arkas said:
    Hi @SiliCloud and welcome aboard! :smile:

    Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the selling rules of LET, always a good idea before starting a thread.
    Here is a link.:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/lowendtalk-selling-rules-updated-june-2022/p1

    This thread should be closed because offer violates rules.

  • DPDP Member, Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited August 4

    @SiliCloud said:

    @Arkas said:
    Hi @SiliCloud and welcome aboard! :smile:

    Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the selling rules of LET, always a good idea before starting a thread.
    Here is a link.:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/lowendtalk-selling-rules-updated-june-2022/p1

    Thanks, Give me some minitus to remenber the rules.

    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/lowendtalk-selling-rules-updated-june-2022/p1#offerrules

    1. List the final recurring price after any discounts

    The prices you've listed here are only valid for the initial term as stated.

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 4

    @DP said:

    @SiliCloud said:

    @Arkas said:
    Hi @SiliCloud and welcome aboard! :smile:

    Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the selling rules of LET, always a good idea before starting a thread.
    Here is a link.:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/lowendtalk-selling-rules-updated-june-2022/p1

    Thanks, Give me some minitus to remenber the rules.

    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/lowendtalk-selling-rules-updated-june-2022/p1#offerrules

    1. List the final recurring price after any discounts

    The prices you've listed here are only valid for the initial term as stated.

    Hi, I am editing the new version, and when saving , you closed the thread. :( Could you please reopen the Thread, let me modify?

  • DPDP Member, Administrator, The Domain Guy

    @SiliCloud said:

    @DP said:

    @SiliCloud said:

    @Arkas said:
    Hi @SiliCloud and welcome aboard! :smile:

    Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the selling rules of LET, always a good idea before starting a thread.
    Here is a link.:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/lowendtalk-selling-rules-updated-june-2022/p1

    Thanks, Give me some minitus to remenber the rules.

    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/lowendtalk-selling-rules-updated-june-2022/p1#offerrules

    1. List the final recurring price after any discounts

    The prices you've listed here are only valid for the initial term as stated.

    Hi, I am editing the new version, and when saving , you closed the thread. :( Could you please reopen the Thread, let me modify?

    You can PM me the edited version and I'll update the OP.

  • szarkaszarka Member

    Here's a yabs for an option #2 VPS. Other than Geekbench failing, it looks good for a 200 Mbps connection:

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-06-11                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Thu Aug  4 08:37:43 UTC 2022
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 10 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2683 v4 @ 2.10GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2095.148 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 964.7 MiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 20.0 GiB
    Distro     : AlmaLinux 8.6 (Sky Tiger)
    Kernel     : 4.18.0-372.16.1.el8_6.x86_64
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 3.14 MB/s      (785) | 51.23 MB/s     (800)
    Write      | 3.16 MB/s      (790) | 51.49 MB/s     (804)
    Total      | 6.30 MB/s     (1.5k) | 102.73 MB/s   (1.6k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 96.06 MB/s     (187) | 95.45 MB/s      (93)
    Write      | 101.17 MB/s    (197) | 101.81 MB/s     (99)
    Total      | 197.23 MB/s    (384) | 197.26 MB/s    (192)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 175 Mbits/sec   | 182 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 191 Mbits/sec   | 186 Mbits/sec
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 183 Mbits/sec   | 181 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 179 Mbits/sec   | 115 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 192 Mbits/sec   | 189 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | busy            | 193 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 199 Mbits/sec   | 199 Mbits/sec
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 178 Mbits/sec   | 163 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 190 Mbits/sec   | 165 Mbits/sec
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 183 Mbits/sec   | 178 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 176 Mbits/sec   | 90.2 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 198 Mbits/sec   | 189 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 199 Mbits/sec   | 193 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 198 Mbits/sec   | 198 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 test failed. Run manually to determine cause.
    

    Some selected wgets:

    Leaseweb HK 5.17 MB/s
    Greencloud HK 11.8 MB/s
    Psych Taipei 8.73 MB/s

    These seem like decent results to me, considering the 200 mbps port speed and typical speeds to those destinations from the US. More importantly, ping times and traceroutes look good.

    Doesn't knock my socks off, but good for the price if the renewal is sane.

  • Price too high for such deals.

  • szarkaszarka Member

    @ascicode said:
    Price too high for such deals.

    Yeah, now that we have the renewal price, I agree. I'd be happy with it for $1.99/month, though. For my purposes, good reachability is what matters, not transfer time for big files.

  • option 1 and option 2 looks similar related to the price but not to the specs

  • @hyperblast said:
    option 1 and option 2 looks similar related to the price but not to the specs

    1. is 2y
    2. is 1y
    3. costs aren't real for that VPS
    Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • Any monthly deal?

  • HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited August 4

    @szarka said:

    @ascicode said:
    Price too high for such deals.

    Yeah, now that we have the renewal price, I agree. I'd be happy with it for $1.99/month, though. For my purposes, good reachability is what matters, not transfer time for big files.

    The renewal price is reasonable, you don't see any vps with CN2GIA at 1.99/month. This is purely deigned for Chinese customers/Chinese related businesses I think.

    Thanked by 1lentro
  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @szarka said:

    @ascicode said:
    Price too high for such deals.

    Yeah, now that we have the renewal price, I agree. I'd be happy with it for $1.99/month, though. For my purposes, good reachability is what matters, not transfer time for big files.

    Your request, We Noted.

  • szarkaszarka Member

    Hmm… Now that I look more closely, I get the impression that @SiliCloud is doing some kind of NAT? ip a shows all the public IPv6 addresses, but only an RFC 1918 address for IPv4. Is this some kind of weird OpenStack thing or something??

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 4

    @riofredinand said:
    Any monthly deal?

    Coupons will be available for monthly order.
    https://www.silicloud.com/ac/coupon

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    BTW, Intranet Port is 2.5 Gbps based on DPDK.

Sign In or Register to comment.