Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there any cloud VPS providers with unlimited traffic?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are there any cloud VPS providers with unlimited traffic?

lfc6lfc6 Member

Hello There ,

I'm planning on developing a free VPN app and looking for VPS providers with multiple locations and unlimited traffic . So far I have found gcorelabs with decent locations and I think they provide unlimited traffic . Can you guys suggest any similar providers which are suitable for free VPN service ?

Kind Regards ,

Comments

• Unlimited as in 24x7 maxing the port, then probably not.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited July 2022

Hetzner :trollface:

Edit: oh wait, Hetzner Cloud has traffic limits, joke ruined :disappointed:

Thanked by 1Logano
  • lfc6lfc6 Member
    edited July 2022

@dahartigan said:
    Unlimited as in 24x7 maxing the port, then probably not.

Will add servers according to the number of users to balance load . Also the port share in gcorelabs I think is 200mbps so it won't be maxing the node port by any means .

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • lfc6lfc6 Member

@jmgcaguicla said:
    Hetzner :trollface:

won't go anywhere near them . would perhaps get 1200 abuse reports per day :))

• Check M247 dedis. Should be able to provide 320TB/mo, that's a full 1gbit port at around 100$.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited July 2022

Free as in beer or freedom??

For bandwidth check with @xrz. They moved to a new provider

• I don't believe that many VPS providers can offer unlimited bandwidth on a VPS at an even decent price or reasonable port speed, but if you're willing to spend a bit more, pick up an E3 from reliable site which gives you a dedicated gbit network (https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180313/dedi-39-m-6700k-32g-256g-ssd-89-ryzen-5600x-128g-1tb-nvme-1g-unmetered-more-deals/p1) and there's still a $10/mo off until the end of 2022 promo applicable until the end of july.

• OVH Public Cloud is unlimited bandwidth

• lfc6lfc6 Member

@luckypenguin said:
    Check M247 dedis. Should be able to provide 320TB/mo, that's a full 1gbit port at around 100$.

the problem with dedis is that I will have one location in the vpn instead of 10 . I'd rather have 10 vpses for 15$ each than pay 100$ for a dedicated server .

• luckypenguinluckypenguin Member
    edited July 2022

@lfc6 said: I'd rather have 10 vpses for 15$ each than pay 100$ for a dedicated server

And you expect to push 320TB/mo, or full 1gbit sustained, 24/7 for 15$?
    Well, unless some provider is willing to throw money away, there are better ways for
    them to do it. Needless to say, you also expect them to handle abuses and DMCAs
    that come inevitably with "free public VPNs", at the same price, am I right?

Thanked by 1Logano
  • dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

Maybe also our dedicated servers, we offer 2x 1 GBit/s (LACP) with Traffic flatrate.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Hi there, we have unlimited traffic on IPv9.
    https://yoursunny.com/p/summer-host/ipv9/
    We only have Antarctica location for now, but we can reach other locations such as the International Space Station, Jupiter, and Mars.

In the new century, more and more customers are asking for hi-tech network protocols like IPv9.
    IPv9 makes information superhighway more friendly because it has decimal addresses instead of hexadecimal, so that users can remember them more easily, without buying domains and using DNS system that suffer from multiple vulnerabilities.
    To remain competitive for the next few centuries, you should have IPv9 in your VPN service.

Thanked by 2WSWD ariq01
  • OVH

• Will nuke you after a few portscans, bruteforce and whatever public VPNs have to deal with.

• @luckypenguin said:

Will nuke you after a few portscans, bruteforce and whatever public VPNs have to deal with.

so BuyVM with Path.net IP

• ralfralf Member

@yoursunny said:
    Hi there, we have unlimited traffic on IPv9.
    https://yoursunny.com/p/summer-host/ipv9/
    We only have Antarctica location for now, but we can reach other locations such as the International Space Station, Jupiter, and Mars.

I hoped you guys would go to the moon.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Tony40Tony40 Member

Contabo!

• AXYZEAXYZE Member

@Hotmarer said:

@luckypenguin said:

Will nuke you after a few portscans, bruteforce and whatever public VPNs have to deal with.

so BuyVM with Path.net IP

Its not unlimited, IIRC only 100Mbps average is allowed on 4GB slice (his budget).

If 100Mbps average is enough (33TB per month) then okay :)

But Francisco wont be happy about 300TB usage on $15 plan

• lfc6lfc6 Member

You guys are a bunch of idiots ! who said I have 300 TB usage ? The app is not developed yet . let alone have that amount of users to use 300 TB ! good lord . I'm out of here !

• @lfc6 said:
    You guys are a bunch of idiots ! who said I have 300 TB usage ? The app is not developed yet . let alone have that amount of users to use 300 TB ! good lord . I'm out of here !

You said "unlimited" bandwidth. 320TB is unlimited bandwidth at 1gbps port speed. In your defence, earlier you had mentioned not needing to max out 200mbps, but even 100mbps unlimited is 32TB BW/ month

Thanked by 1Logano
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@lfc6 said: You guys are a bunch of idiots ! who said I have 300 TB usage ? The app is not developed yet . let alone have that amount of users to use 300 TB ! good lord . I'm out of here !

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. You are rude to the very people trying to help you.

Thanked by 1Logano
  • LeviLevi Member

OP better fit in WHT... Snowflake.

Thanked by 3Arkas paco bulbasaur
  • letloverletlover Member
    edited July 2022

Seems OVH has false info also according the above posts.

• @lfc6 said:
    The app is not developed yet .

and the fuck you doing here for? askhole

• Kimsufi KS-1 5$/month

• JamphJamph Member

Alexhost is unlimited think speeds are around 100 Mb/s.

You might want to search for previous threads about them as was some uproar awhile back.

• VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep

good day.
    you may check our VPS
    unlim traffic, 200 mbit,
    5 locations, 7 datacenters
    https://lg.justhost.ru/

• RefinedHostRefinedHost Member, Host Rep

Hello,
    We can offer a VPS plan with unlimited traffic, open a ticket on our website and a sales representative will help you out!

• @lfc6 said:
    Hello There ,

I'm planning on developing a free VPN app and looking for VPS providers with multiple locations and unlimited traffic . So far I have found gcorelabs with decent locations and I think they provide unlimited traffic . Can you guys suggest any similar providers which are suitable for free VPN service ?

Kind Regards ,

How much bandwidth? 100Mbps would be fine?