Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spin Servers | 1G Unmetered E5-1280 v5 for $99/mo (only 10) & 256GB Build for $99
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Spin Servers | 1G Unmetered E5-1280 v5 for $99/mo (only 10) & 256GB Build for $99

SpinServersSpinServers Member, Host Rep
edited July 2022 in Offers

Howdy!

Check this deal out partners. You can wrangle up a 1280v5 with 1Gbps unmetered bandwidth for only $99 per month over at Spin Servers. That sounds like a hoot and holler to me. Hurry and saddle your horse because we only have 10 available!

If that puts a hitch in your step then we still have our 256GB builds available for $99 in our San Jose location.

Not sure where I was going with the western thing, but I finished the current season of Yellowstone so I'm a cowboy now...

Dedicated Servers in Dallas, TX
======================

Provisions within 30 Minutes!!

Intel E5-1280 v5
4c x 8t @ 3.7 GHz
32GB DDR4
1 TB NVMe
1Gbps Unmetered
1 IPv4 Address
Deploy Now - No Code Needed

Dual E5-2630L v3
16 x 1.8 GHz (2.9 Turbo)
256GB DDR4
2 x 1.6 TB SSD RAID-1
$229 -> $125/mo
Deploy Now - Use code LET125

Looking Glass: http://dal-lg.spinservers.com/

Dedicated Servers in San Jose, CA

Provisions within 30 Minutes!!

Dual E5-2630L v3
16 x 1.8 GHz (2.9 Turbo)
256GB DDR4
2 x 1.6 TB SSD RAID-1
10 TB Bandwidth on a 10Gbps Port
$229 -> $99/mo < whoa :)
Deploy Now - Use code 256FOR99

Looking Glass: http://sjc-lg.spinservers.com/

See our other dedicated server inventory here: https://www.spinservers.com/dedicated_servers.php

Don't see the specs you want? Call, email, or chat with us! We definitely have what you're looking for in stock, with access to thousands of servers ready to be deployed.

Here's how your business can win with us:

All of our dedicated servers are provisioned on dual power supplies with true A+B redundant power. We operate our own ASN / network (AS396073) and use redundant network cabling for our servers. From day one, we’re not taking any shortcuts. We have a mission, and our entire team stands firmly behind it. We want to transform how the cloud computing world sees bare metal and hybrid servers so that large-scale server deployments can become affordable for companies of any size.

Want to know more? Connect with us here:

Live Chat www.SpinServers.com
Email [email protected]
Call Us (833) SPIN SRV (774 6778)
Follow us on Twitter @spinservers
Like us on Facebook @spinservers

Thanked by 1miu

Comments

• protonproton Barred

Time to ask the question: Is this offer really unmetered/unlimited one? What's the upper limit if not :D

• SpinServersSpinServers Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2022

@proton said: Quote

Hello Proton!

Yes. This 1280 v5 deal is fully unmetered with a dedicated 1G port.

All of our servers are fully dedicated with 10Gbps ports and some with 2 x 10Gbps connection. Most of our models start with 10TB of bandwidth and go up to 30TB.

We have many bandwidth options and we would love to work with you to find a solution that fits your needs. :)

• @SpinServers said: fully unmetered with dedicated 10Gbps ports

@SpinServers said: Most of our models start with 10TB of bandwidth and go up to 30TB

You contradict yourself, fully unmetered (on 1Gbps) means 320TB/mo.
    Which is obviously hard to believe for $99/mo.

• SpinServersSpinServers Member, Host Rep

@luckypenguin said:

@SpinServers said: fully unmetered with dedicated 10Gbps ports

@SpinServers said: Most of our models start with 10TB of bandwidth and go up to 30TB

You contradict yourself, fully unmetered (on 1Gbps) means 320TB/mo.
    Which is obviously hard to believe for $99/mo.

Pardon, I have indeed mistyped. I have edited the above comment...

Yes. This deal on the 1280 v5 is for a 1G unmetered port for $99/mo. We are only giving away 10 of them at this price.

On our normal services, we offer anywhere from 10TB - 30TB of bandwidth on a 10Gbps port.