Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Overstock Sale: i9-11900K Dedicated Server @ $84 Month | All the Quality hardware - HostCram LLC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Overstock Sale: i9-11900K Dedicated Server @ $84 Month | All the Quality hardware - HostCram LLC

ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

We are HostCram LLC,

a US based Wyoming registered company (Filling ID: 2016-000736577) posting our Intel® Core™ i9-11900K, Samsung 4.0 NVMe Dedicated Server deals offer on LowEndTalk. :3

Our company registration can be verified here.

We also provide Private Proxy, Email Servers, IP Rental & ASN services. We are up on dozens of ISP, Business, Hosting networks, Servers with BGP Session & IP Announcement available.

Dell # i9-11900K

Intel® Core™ i9-11900K (5.10 GHz Turbo Boost)
32 GB DDR4 RAM (Free upgrade to 64 GB RAM on 6 months prepayment)
500 GB Samsung 4.0 NVMe Storage
5 usable IPv4+/48 IPv6 Prefix (HostCram IP)
20 TB @ 1 Gbps Internap Bandwidth
Price: $84 Month to Month / $500 For 6 Months

> Order Link <

Stock Quantity: 10

This is a overstock sale. Don't expect similar offer in future and don't contact us trying to low-ball the pricing. Those are Dell branded hardware, Samsung only 4.0 NVMe and most of those systems will have SK Hynix 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM assuming we got enough of those sticks in stock.

Accepted primary payment methods:

ACH, Debit/Credit Cards, PayPal, Payoneer, Cryptocurrency and 50+ Local Gateways from countries such as India, Indonesia (Ask for others)

Refund Policy:

Plans or services listed under this thread doesn't qualify for a refund. If you're unsure about something, ask us before buying. Don't buy if you want to do CPU mining. Don't buy if you want to use 100% of CPU 24/7. Those are not email servers. Contact us for buying email servers.

Datacenter info:

Carrier-1 Data Centers,
1515 Round Table Dr, Dallas, TX 75247

Network info:

AS39618 - HostCram LLC
Fully owned IP ranges and BGP network routed via Juniper router. Internap (INAP) is our primary transit. Special IP range that has optimized Level3 & HE routes & bandwidth is available as well. You can ask us for test IP via live chat.

Affiliate Signup:

We pay 25% commissions for every order placed using your custom affiliate link by tracking visitors you refer to us using a cookie. The cookie will last up to 180 days following the initial visit, so you will get a commission for the referral even if they do not sign up immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us, or sign up by clicking the button below.

Signup > https://my.hostcram.com/order/main/index/register

Limited stock available. Each order will be reviewed. Use valid contact info only. All questions are answerable via support ticket and live chat. Don't forget to read our TOS, AUP & Privacy Policy before signing up. Thanks. :)

Comments

• drivexdrivex Member

Don't buy if you want to use 100% of CPU 24/7. Seriously, on a dedicated server? :D

Thanked by 2Shakib corbpie
  • @drivex said:
    Don't buy if you want to use 100% of CPU 24/7. Seriously, on a dedicated server? :D

I think 11900K is consumer grade CPU so it is not designed to run 24/7 100%. Same as your personal computer, it is bad for their server in long term.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@drivex said:

I am not going to check anyway. This is just a warning for CPU miners.

However, you can't expect us to handover those expensive machines to CPU miners for $84 mo and let them run this 24/7 at 130W.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited July 2022

Damn nice, can you change the disk setup? For some RAID?
    BTW the free RAM upgrade is sexy but can't afford 6 months, bleh!

Thanked by 1Shakib

@MikePT said:

Definitely possible.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Shakib said:

@MikePT said:

Definitely possible.

Can you present me the options via PM?

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • JabJabJabJab Member

Ship them to Europe and sell VPSes :(

Thanked by 3Shakib miu DP
  • drivexdrivex Member
    edited July 2022

@Shakib said:

@drivex said:

I am not going to check anyway. This is just a warning for CPU miners.

However, you can't expect us to handover those expensive machines to CPU miners for $84 mo and let them run this 24/7 at 130W.

Interesting times we live in, when you even can't use the full ressources allocated to you of a dedicated server when and how you will these days...

Thanked by 1Shakib

#Upgrades

2x1 TB NVMe Storage upgrade @ $30 Month.

Upgrade to 64 GB DDR4 RAM @ $25 Month.

128 GB DDR4 RAM @ $50 Month.

$1/mo for additional IPv4

This sale will end on tomorrow. Upgrades are possible whenever you need them.

Thanked by 1ElonBezos

Buy 5 at once for $70 month each.

That's $350 month total. Offer valid for the day.

Offer expired

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited July 2022

@quanhua92 said:

@drivex said:

I think 11900K is consumer grade CPU so it is not designed to run 24/7 100%. Same as your personal computer, it is bad for their server in long term.

Ryzen is also a consumer-grade CPU yet there's other hosts that let you use all the CPU. The TDP of a 5950x is only slightly lower (105W vs 125W).

My guess would be that it's related to the cost of electricity.

Thanked by 1Shakib