Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netcup offers will on last Tuesdays of the month starting with July. 26.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netcup offers will on last Tuesdays of the month starting with July. 26.

The netcup will replace the random offers with regular-timed offers on every month's latest Tuesday (exc. Nov and Dec). More info:
https://www.netcup-news.de/2022/07/19/faq-zu-netcup-aktionstagen/

I'm interested in will these offers as strong as the random-timed others?

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Speaking of which, it's special offer day today:
    https://www.netcup-sonderangebote.de/

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

Is it applicable to English site? Can I create account on the German site while I’m not in German? Thanks!

• @ericls said:
    Is it applicable to English site? Can I create account on the German site while I’m not in German? Thanks!

Maybe you have to order at their German site (but I suppose they'll have the English sites prepared on time as well) and use your account you've setup on their English site.

Thanked by 1ericls
  • ralfralf Member

I noticed that the English site has a link in English called "Special Offers" that redirects to the same German page. So, I guess you should be able to order it. I thought the RS 3000 looked quite good, but then I realised it's price fits logically in the gap between the RS 2000 and RS 4000 which aren't on special offer, so I didn't bother!

Thanked by 1ericls
  • No interesting offer, I think it isn't worth to chdck out this date.

• DonkeyDonkey Member

Netcap vs php-friends

What is best?

• comXyzcomXyz Member

@Donkey said: What is best?

FWB friends

Thanked by 1Donkey
  • DonkeyDonkey Member

@comXyz said:

@Donkey said: What is best?

FWB friends

That is very dangerous.