Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS in Australia/SE Asia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS in Australia/SE Asia

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a cheapish VPS in either Australia or South East Asia, I'm based out of Australia so I'm trying to find something a bit more local to connect to.
I'd rather pay annually & trying to keep it under like $35 USD per year, I'd definitely rather KVM but I'm open to OVZ if the price is right as I don't expect to be utilizing high amounts of CPU.

Looking for specs similar to this at a minimum if possible.
x2 vCPU
2GB RAM
40+ GB SSD
1Gbps Speeds
1TB+ Bandwidth (Auto cut off or cap, no overcharge please)

Apologies if this is not the correct format or if I left out any info for a post of this type, it's first time posting in LET.

Regards,
Alex

Comments

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2022

Hey Alex,

Although I know this is severely over your budget, I thought I would post it anyways in the instance you don't manage to find something in your budget as this is a very low price you have requested in this region.

We are launching the following on the 1st of August:

1 Ryzen 5950X CPU Core
    2GB DDR4 ECC Memory
    30GB NVMe Gen4 Disk Space
    5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    DDoS Protection
    Daily Off-site Backup
    Singapore Location

$60 USD per year. Feel free to reach out if you do manage to increase your budget, we may be able to include an additional core for you at the same price if required.

Thanked by 1ralf
  • Send @QuantumCore a message and see what he has or look for his old offers

Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • edited July 2022

Thats what I use in Australia, and they have been flawless.

https://www.binarylane.com.au/vps-hosting/linux-vps
    (Note - their pricing is in Australian Pesos, not USD)

• QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep

@ReadingIsFundamental said: Send @QuantumCore a message and see what he has or look for his old offers

Thanks for the mention :smiley:

I've sent the OP a message with a special deal that we can do for him.

Thanked by 1beanman109
  • Binarylane is the gold standard for hourly.
    Quantumcore is best value for a longer term.

Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • d2411d2411 Member

I am also interested in some Australia locations
    What’s about some 0.5 GB Ram offers ?

• ssdnodes has Australian servers at pretty good prices. I've been happy with the service.

• @speedypage said:
    Hey Alex,

Although I know this is severely over your budget, I thought I would post it anyways in the instance you don't manage to find something in your budget as this is a very low price you have requested in this region.

We are launching the following on the 1st of August:

1 Ryzen 5950X CPU Core
    2GB DDR4 ECC Memory
    30GB NVMe Gen4 Disk Space
    5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    DDoS Protection
    Daily Off-site Backup
    Singapore Location

$60 USD per year. Feel free to reach out if you do manage to increase your budget, we may be able to include an additional core for you at the same price if required.

something monthly plan?Looking for this too,4g ram monthly plan is the best option for me to try out new provider

• @clydeps said:
    ssdnodes has Australian servers at pretty good prices. I've been happy with the service.

Theres a reason they are so cheap. Performance is pretty much non-existant.