Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SpeedyPage - 20% off UK/USA NVMe cPanel Web Hosting - LiteSpeed - Anycast DNS - BunnyCDN & Optimizer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SpeedyPage - 20% off UK/USA NVMe cPanel Web Hosting - LiteSpeed - Anycast DNS - BunnyCDN & Optimizer

speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

SpeedyPage - https://speedypage.com

Promotion: Please use code LET20OFF for 20% off any of our Web Hosting, WordPress Hosting & Reseller Hosting plans. This applies to all payment periods, meaning both monthly & annual are discounted by 20%. This is a lifetime recurring offer.

Annual plans include a free domain AND 2 months of free service.

SpeedyPage is proud to offer the LowEndTalk community high quality web hosting plans at an affordable price. When we created our offering, we had numerous goals in mind: speed, reliability, affordability and most importantly, offering something our competitors don't.

We currently offer services in both the UK and New York, and as of the 1st of August will also be introducing new 5950X based hardware in Singapore which has been very much in-demand from our customer base.

Why SpeedyPage?

• All plans are powered by 100% NVMe disks, from our shared hosting to VPS servers.
  • Speedy & Amazing Support - We pride ourselves in really going the extra mile for our clients. Have a slow site? We will go in-depth to try and find the root cause for you, not direct you to a developer.
  • 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - We will refund you, no questions asked if you're unhappy with our service within the first 60 days. (Domains are non-refundable).
  • 99.99% Uptime - And an SLA to guarantee it.
  • Non-oversold servers - We do not oversell any of our servers, you will find that your server has plenty of available resources.
  • bunny.net CDN + Bunny Optimizer - We include the bunny.net CDN + Optimizer on most of our hosting plans, usually charged at a minimum of $9.50 per domain. This is great for SEO optimization due to the conversion of images to webp, resizing based on screen resolution, minification of files etc.
  • MailChannels Email Delivery - The best relay for emailing to guarantee your emails always hit inbox.

Looking Glasses:

New York: https://ny.lg.speedypage.com/
United Kingdom: https://uk.lg.speedypage.com/

Our offers:

cPanel Enterprise -

UNLIMITED NVMe Disk Space
UNLIMITED Hosted Websites
UNLIMITED Bandwidth, Subdomains, Emails, MySQL, Databases, & FTP Accounts
Anycast DNS
Bunny.net CDN
Bunny.net Website Optimizer
4 GB Memory
2 CPU Core
100 Entry Processes
Bi-Daily Backups (Stored for 31 days)
cPanel Control Panel

£7.99/mo - now £6.40 per month using coupon code LET20OFF
GBP Order here

$9.79/mo - now $7.83 per month using coupon code LET20OFF
USD Order here

cPanel Premium -

40GB NVMe Disk Space (80GB if annual payment)
5 Hosted Websites
Anycast DNS
Bunny.net CDN
3 GB Memory
1 CPU Core
50 Entry Processes
Daily Backups (Stored for 31 days)
cPanel Control Panel

£5.49/mo - now £4.40 per month using coupon code LET20OFF
GBP Order here

$6.79/mo - now $5.44 per month using coupon code LET20OFF
USD Order here

cPanel Starter -

15GB NVMe Disk Space (30GB if annual payment)
2 Hosted Websites
Anycast DNS
Bunny.net CDN
2 GB Memory
1 CPU Core
25 Entry Processes
Daily Backups (Stored for 31 days)
cPanel Control Panel

£2.49/mo - now £2.00 per month using coupon code LET20OFF
GBP Order here

$3.29/mo - now $2.64 per month using coupon code LET20OFF
USD Order here

Web Hosting Features

It's cookie-cutter, but it's fast and reliable. The same cPanel software you're used to, with an expert support team standing by to take your questions and a great infrastructure to power your website. If you're not satisfied, you get your money back.

• In-house support with real humans who will actually address your issues
  • Free migrations from any hosting platform
  • Perl, Ruby, Python, Git, NodeJS & SSH Supported
  • Anycast DNS Network
  • Free SSL certificates on all domains
  • Pure NVMe-only disks
  • Softaculous Script Installer
  • DDoS Protection & Mitigation
  • LiteSpeed Web Server & CloudLinux
  • Dedicated IP's available
  • MailChannels Email Delivery - The best relay for emailing to guarantee your emails always hit inbox.

Payment Methods

We accept payments via PayPal, Stripe (Debit/Credit Card/Apple Pay/Google Pay), AliPay and WeChat Pay.

Contact Us

Have a question? We’re standing by to take your inquiries! Just reach out via DM, our live chat or via our ticket support at [email protected]

Thanked by 1armandorg

Comments

• AstroAstro Member

One of my favorite providers right here :) Can't go wrong with them

Thanked by 1speedypage
  • speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

@Astro said:
    One of my favorite providers right here :) Can't go wrong with them

Thanks for the feedback :-)

• umzakumzak Member

What datacenter in Singapore?

@umzak said:
    What datacenter in Singapore?

This will be located in Racks Central with DataPacket transit.

Thanked by 1umzak
  • Unlimited disk space is really unlimited? Can I mirror my website store with over 1 TB of photos and use you only as CDN?

• rober7rober7 Member

Nice performance until now, hope you will keep it that way. Way better than many other big providers

Thanked by 1speedypage
  • Pre-order for Singapore? :D

Thanked by 1speedypage

@Hotmarer said:
    Unlimited disk space is really unlimited? Can I mirror my website store with over 1 TB of photos and use you only as CDN?

I will add this question to the thread itself the next time we post as we have received it a few times.

Our unlimited offering is in essence a we will do our best to host all of your data providing you aren't trying to abuse the offering. This means that if you are running a WordPress site, and you manage to use 100GB+ of disk space - this is completely fine. If you sign up to run a file sharing websit, CDN, content locker etc, it'd not be allowed under our terms of service as it goes against the nature of the product/offering.

Under some cases we would allow you to use the CDN on a website hosted entirely external, feel free to reach out if this is something you'd be interested in.

Thanked by 1Hotmarer

@rober7 said:
    Nice performance until now, hope you will keep it that way. Way better than many other big providers

Of course, we used to be customers ourselves prior to opening SpeedyPage and I know it's extremely frustrating to have a server with slow performance. Our aim is to ensure all services perform as fast as they can and we will continue to make sure that does happen into the future.

Thanked by 1rober7

@caracal said:
    Pre-order for Singapore? :D

Sure, we can arrange this for you. We've had a few clients off the back of this ask for a pre-order which has been done for them. Just reach out and we will get that done.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@speedypage said:

@caracal said:

Sure, we can arrange this for you. We've had a few clients off the back of this ask for a pre-order which has been done for them. Just reach out and we will get that done.

Hold up.

Sorry, haven't been paying attention but with regards to the SG location, is that Shared Hosting or will there be KVMs as well? :blush:

Thanked by 1speedypage

@DP said:

@speedypage said:

@caracal said:

Hold up.

Sorry, haven't been paying attention but with regards to the SG location, is that Shared Hosting or will there be KVMs as well? :blush:

We will be offering both Shared Hosting & KVM in Singapore, both will be Ryzen 5950X based with Gen4 Samsung 980 Pro disks. The pricing for all 3 locations will be the same, no additional cost or anything of that nature :)

Thanked by 3umzak DP ElonBezos
  • umzakumzak Member

If I buy hosting for the UK location now, can it be moved to Singapore on August 1st at no cost?

@umzak said:
    If I buy hosting for the UK location now, can it be moved to Singapore on August 1st at no cost?

It can, yes :smile:

• if i order shared hosting here, can you move it from directadmin hosting?

@permatahost said:
    if i order shared hosting here, can you move it from directadmin hosting?

We can arrange a migration from DirectAdmin to cPanel for you, just reach out and we can get this done.

• @speedypage said:

@permatahost said:

We can arrange a migration from DirectAdmin to cPanel for you, just reach out and we can get this done.

already place order and submit ticket
    thanks

Thanked by 1speedypage

@permatahost said:

@speedypage said:

@permatahost said:

already place order and submit ticket
    thanks

Thanks for the order! Welcome aboard. :)

• bikkerbikker Member

just bought your Enterprise plan ! hoping for faster activation !

Thanked by 1speedypage

@bikker said:
    just bought your Enterprise plan ! hoping for faster activation !

Thanks for the order! Super happy to have you onboard. Your order should have been deployed instantly, but if you have had any issues, feel free to reach out.

• How long will the promotion be? I want to try the month of 1 usd but I don't know if it will be later

@BlackZONE said:
    How long will the promotion be? I want to try the month of 1 usd but I don't know if it will be later

The $1 trial lasts forever, the one in this promotion is an ongoing 20% discount which effectively makes the product cheaper over time if you're looking to keep the service.

• Singapore location for VPS and shared still not available?

edited August 2022

@agentwp said:
    Singapore location for VPS and shared still not available?

Singapore for VPS is now available: https://my.speedypage.com/store/sg-vps

The site will soon be updated to reflect this and Shared should also launch at the same time (today/tomorrow). All pre-orders for VPS have been fulfilled.

Thanked by 2ElonBezos dosai
  • @speedypage said:

@agentwp said:

The site will soon be updated to reflect this and Shared should also launch at the same time (today/tomorrow). All pre-orders for VPS have been fulfilled.

Any Promotion Code that we can use :smile:

edited August 2022

@safiedin said:

@speedypage said:

@agentwp said:

LET10OFF will give you 10% off recurring on any of the plans, for any billing period (including annual that already provides 2 months of free service). Unfortunately we haven't been able to do a bigger discount here due to this location costing us significantly more than our others but I hope this is good!

• @speedypage said:

@safiedin said:

@speedypage said:

@agentwp said:

LET10OFF will give you 10% off recurring on any of the plans, for any billing period (including annual that already provides 2 months of free service). Unfortunately we haven't been able to do a bigger discount here due to this location costing us significantly more than our others but I hope this is good!

Can we get a quick yabs?

• SpeedyPage Virtual Servers - Singapore - SG-KVM-2G - Recurring Amount: $5.39 USD/Monthly (LET10OFF)

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-06-11                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Tue Aug  2 02:31:02 UTC 2022

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 13 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC-Milan Processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3393.626 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 29.0 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.4.0-122-generic

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 433.98 MB/s (108.4k) | 3.20 GB/s    (50.1k)
    Write      | 435.12 MB/s (108.7k) | 3.22 GB/s    (50.3k)
    Total      | 869.10 MB/s (217.2k) | 6.43 GB/s   (100.5k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 3.22 GB/s     (6.2k) | 3.23 GB/s     (3.1k)
    Write      | 3.39 GB/s     (6.6k) | 3.45 GB/s     (3.3k)
    Total      | 6.61 GB/s    (12.9k) | 6.68 GB/s     (6.5k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 485 Mbits/sec   | 354 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 625 Mbits/sec   | 717 Mbits/sec
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 703 Mbits/sec   | 608 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 739 Mbits/sec   | 718 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 726 Mbits/sec   | 690 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 743 Mbits/sec   | 700 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 679 Mbits/sec   | 746 Mbits/sec

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 718 Mbits/sec   | 674 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 656 Mbits/sec   | 758 Mbits/sec
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 650 Mbits/sec   | 668 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | busy            | 550 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 695 Mbits/sec   | 473 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 771 Mbits/sec   | 707 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 679 Mbits/sec   | 761 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1460
    Multi Core      | 1427
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/16387241

Thanked by 3Astro dosai nick_
    edited August 2022

@Astro said:

@speedypage said:

@safiedin said:

@speedypage said:

@agentwp said:

Can we get a quick yabs?

Looks like a customer posted one above :smile:

To clarify, these are based on the Ryzen 5950X CPU's and Samsung 980 Pro NVMe Gen4 disks. The speeds are of course from Singapore to each country, YABS needs a Singapore server added! :D

• @speedypage said:

@agentwp said:

Test IP please.