Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need netcup Easter Offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need netcup Easter Offer

chiron688chiron688 Member
edited July 2022 in Requests

Leistungen
Festplatte:320 GB SSD

Arbeitsspeicher DDR 4 ECC:16 GB

Prozessorkerne:4 dediziert

Prozessor:AMD EPYC™ 7702

I'm looking for it
If you have, please contact me

Wish you a happy life

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Moving this to "Requests" since it's not a Service Transfer.

• xfmxfm Member

I have this one:

Leistungen
    Festplatte:
    640 GB SSD
    Arbeitsspeicher DDR 4 ECC:
    20 GB
    Prozessorkerne:
    4 dediziert
    Prozessor:
    AMD EPYC™ 7702

Dm me!

• Didn’t know they have an official marketplace, looks interesting!

• coldcold Member

Ok, wait for Easter and get one

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@chiron688 said:
    I'm looking for it

Do you already have a netcup account in good standing? (Otherwise there would be little point to your request ...)

• @angstrom said:

@chiron688 said:
    I'm looking for it

Do you already have a netcup account in good standing? (Otherwise there would be little point to your request ...)

yes of course,is a merchant account that has applied for tax exemption

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @xfm said:
    I have this one:

Leistungen
    Festplatte:
    640 GB SSD
    Arbeitsspeicher DDR 4 ECC:
    20 GB
    Prozessorkerne:
    4 dediziert
    Prozessor:
    AMD EPYC™ 7702

Dm me!

hi,may i ask What is the price for the next renewal of this machine?And what's the price you transfer to me?

• xfmxfm Member
    edited July 2022

@chiron688 said: hi,may i ask What is the price for the next renewal of this machine?And what's the price you transfer to me?

Hi, it's an annual contract with payment every six months. From the next renewal due to the new German regulations, it is possible to cancel the contract at any time and the amount paid for the excess months is refunded. The contract expires on 10.12.2022 and I paid 99.40 for 6 months so a total of 198.80 euros with VAT at 22 being in Italy. For the transfer I ask for 77 euros for the remaining months plus possibly the cost of the transfer, but netcup usually does not charge it. The next renewal if it is with VAT at 19 is € 193.78, therefore € 16.15 per month and without VAT, on the other hand, the annual cost is € 162.62 or € 13.55 per month.

• @xfm said:

@chiron688 said: hi,may i ask What is the price for the next renewal of this machine?And what's the price you transfer to me?

Hi, it's an annual contract with payment every six months. From the next renewal due to the new German regulations, it is possible to cancel the contract at any time and the amount paid for the excess months is refunded. The contract expires on 10.12.2022 and I paid 99.40 for 6 months so a total of 198.80 euros with VAT at 22 being in Italy. For the transfer I ask for 77 euros for the remaining months plus possibly the cost of the transfer, but netcup usually does not charge it. The next renewal if it is with VAT at 19 is € 193.78, therefore € 16.15 per month and without VAT, on the other hand, the annual cost is € 162.62 or € 13.55 per month.

Sorry, I made an impromptu decision to go ahead and buy the usual rs2000 and hope that netcup will have an irresistible discount on black friday. Thanks again for your detailed answer

• xfmxfm Member

@chiron688 said: Sorry, I made an impromptu decision to go ahead and buy the usual rs2000 and hope that netcup will have an irresistible discount on black friday. Thanks again for your detailed answer

no problem, good luck :)