Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any alternatives to MXRoute? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any alternatives to MXRoute?

2»

Comments

• @drizbo said:
    Nice advertising for your little mail service btw.
    Another case of dont host important stuff with some 1man forum warrior company.

Yeah, its not important which is why I'm telling him to cancel it before I even decide on a replacement.

• emghemgh Member
    edited July 2022

@jar said:

@ChaosCircle said:
    LOL. You don't even acknowledge my account doesn't have permission to log into your control panel.

I can acknowledge that just fine, you being a complete cunt because i didn't respond to your LET PM right away like I'm your fucking lap dog is another thing entirely.

>

@emgh said: Take your meds.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@M66B said: What happened to you today? This isn't you!

You have your methods, I have mine.

• @jar said:

@M66B said: What happened to you today? This isn't you!

You have your methods, I have mine.

So I'm taking the lack of response as reason to initiate a chargeback. Cya m8.

• drizbodrizbo Member

@jar said:

@drizbo said:

U mad bro? I don't know how I'll feed my kids without your $5.

I can donate 5$ to your kids so they won't be hungry. Maybe wife needs 5$ too?

@ChaosCircle said: So I'm taking the lack of response as reason to initiate a chargeback. Cya m8.

Sounds good, see you on the other side.

@drizbo said:

@jar said:

@drizbo said:

U mad bro? I don't know how I'll feed my kids without your $5.

I can donate 5$ to your kids so they won't be hungry. Maybe wife needs 5$ too?

Much appreciated, you can send it to [email protected] or [email protected] as the backup.

This discussion has been closed.