Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any alternatives to MXRoute?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any alternatives to MXRoute?

Thanks

Comments

• No.

Thanked by 2gzz Erisa
  • Similar pricing there's Zoho, which is what I am using now. It's also more feature complete.

Thanked by 2ChaosCircle Void
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

I don't think you can get better support than from @jar and mxroute. That's just my opinion. I have a Zoho account, but never used them much.

Thanked by 1jar
  • I can't open a ticket with jar despite having an account so :|

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@ChaosCircle said: I can't open a ticket with jar despite having an account so :|

Have you tried reaching out to him here?

• @Arkas said:

@ChaosCircle said: I can't open a ticket with jar despite having an account so :|

Have you tried reaching out to him here?

Yes, he has signed on since and didn't respond.

• @Arkas said:
    I don't think you can get better support than from @jar and mxroute. That's just my opinion. I have a Zoho account, but never used them much.

I thought MXRoute doesn't really come with support. Jar will fix any server issues on their side, but other then that, support is intentionally nonexistent.

I use MXRoute, and they are amazing, will continue renewing as long as I can. It is a good price, because it comes without support. As far as I know its always been a figure it out yourself model. As long as you are good with this MXRoute is perfect. If you need to be guided through the steps, then MXRoute is not the move, unless you buy from a reseller which offers support through them.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@jamespeach said: I thought MXRoute doesn't really come with support. Jar will fix any server issues on their side, but other then that, support is intentionally nonexistent.

Yes, resellers offer support most of the time. Jar will reply If it is a network issue, I think.

• ChaosCircleChaosCircle Member
    edited July 2022

Eh, something changed on MXRoute's end that broke my email delivery to gmail. It was working for 12+ months until yesterday.

So the "no support" model works until it doesn't

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

£1 Email
    It's MXroute reseller with some support.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ChaosCircle said: So the "no support" model works until it doesn't

I have support. Why can't you log in to the billing portal and how is it my fault that you can't?

• @jar said: I have support. Why can't you log in to the billing portal and how is it my fault that you can't?

https://ibb.co/2SP4hYK

Fix your shit.

@ChaosCircle said:

@jar said: I have support. Why can't you log in to the billing portal and how is it my fault that you can't?

Fix your shit.

I sent you the password request email and Gmail accepted it, so fix YOUR shit. Incompetent prick.

• @jar said:

@ChaosCircle said:

@jar said: I have support. Why can't you log in to the billing portal and how is it my fault that you can't?

Fix your shit.

I sent you the password request email and Gmail accepted it, so fix YOUR shit. Incompetent prick.

Did you even look at the screenshot? The password doesn't work.

@ChaosCircle said:

@jar said:

@ChaosCircle said:

Fix your shit.

Everyone else seems to be able to do a password reset if necessary. Maybe try buying a new keyboard or fixing your jank ass computer that can't send a proper POST.

• @jar said:

@ChaosCircle said:

@jar said:

@ChaosCircle said:

Fix your shit.

Everyone else seems to be able to do a password reset if necessary. Maybe try buying a new keyboard or fixing your jank ass computer that can't send a proper POST.

LOL.

So now its my keyboard and bog standard firefox that is the problem?

Fix your control panel m8 and refund me since I clearly can't access it to cancel the service myself.

Oh eat a dick

• ralfralf Member

Wow, that escalated quickly.

Thanked by 2yoursunny skorous
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

Come on guys, we are a community, spread good vibes :smile:

• LOL. You don't even acknowledge my account doesn't have permission to log into your control panel.

@ChaosCircle said:
    LOL. You don't even acknowledge my account doesn't have permission to log into your control panel.

I can acknowledge that just fine, you being a complete cunt because i didn't respond to your LET PM right away like I'm your fucking lap dog is another thing entirely.

@jamespeach said: I thought MXRoute doesn't really come with support

Full support provided, but when it's passive aggressive via LET PM I turn it into a comedy.

Thanked by 1TimRoo
  • drizbodrizbo Member

I enjoy the most when people start malding like jar.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @jar said:

@ChaosCircle said:
    LOL. You don't even acknowledge my account doesn't have permission to log into your control panel.

I can acknowledge that just fine, you being a complete cunt because i didn't respond to your LET PM right away like I'm your fucking lap dog is another thing entirely.

I answered people's questions. The fact you don't like the answers to questions isn't my problem.

Hell, you can't even figure out I linked you to a site that has my domain in question along with the SPF record checker. You refuse to click it.

Instead, you insist I didn't set one up.

• So since you refuse to provide service, you can refund me.

@ChaosCircle said:
    So since you refuse to provide service, you can refund me.

Being nice on LET wasn't a feature sold, not part of any agreement made.

• @jar said:

@ChaosCircle said:
    So since you refuse to provide service, you can refund me.

Being nice on LET wasn't a feature sold, not part of any agreement made.

I can't cancel my account because your shit is broken. So cancel it.

• drizbodrizbo Member

Nice advertising for your little mail service btw.
    Another case of dont host important stuff with some 1man forum warrior company.

edited July 2022

@drizbo said:
    Nice advertising for your little mail service btw.
    Another case of dont host important stuff with some 1man forum warrior company.

U mad bro? I don't know how I'll feed my kids without your $5.

• M66BM66B Veteran

@jar said:

@ChaosCircle said:

What happened to you today? This isn't you!

This discussion has been closed.