Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for EU dedicated server, 1G unmetered
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for EU dedicated server, 1G unmetered

edited July 2022 in Requests

hello LET,

I'm currently looking for unmetered 1G in Europe (max budget: $250-$300) with the following specs:

• E-2276G or above (base clock must be >3ghz)
  • 32GB ram or above
  • unmetered 1G port (t1 providers only preferred)

need a t1 connection only because asian ISPs generally max out their port in EU IXes.

of if you can control the announcements on those 2 IXes (bgp community, not announcing to specific ASNs), that's ok

please send your offers. if pricing is above my budget ($100 more), please post it too.

thank you

Comments

• nick_nick_ Member

I think Clouvider perfectly fits your requirements. They exactly have what you need and it's also customizable.

• afnafn Member

How about https://www.nforce.com/

You can go with them directly, or you can get it 2x cheaper if you go through a reseller like walkerservers.

• alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep

need a t1 connection only because asian ISPs generally max out their port in EU IXes.

The Alwyzon network isn't single-homed behind some T1 as requested, but the transit via RETN should do quite a good job for most parts of Asia too.

What kind of throughput do you see towards our IPERF3 server:

iperf3 -P8 -c iperf.vie.alwyzon.net

Dedicated servers with Xeon E-2378 (up to 4,8 GHz) and 50 TB bandwidth start at 149,- €/month, but more bandwidth would be possible as an add-on if you really need "unlimited".

— Michael

• PjottertjahPjottertjah Member, Host Rep

Is 2x Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 fast enough?

• @nick_ said: I think Clouvider perfectly fits your requirements. They exactly have what you need and it's also customizable.

Looking into it now. Thanks!

Went through their website, and saw unmetered E3-1240v5 16GB ram for 225 euros/mo. ouch!

@alwyzon said: Dedicated servers with Xeon E-2378 (up to 4,8 GHz) and 50 TB bandwidth start at 149,- €/month, but more bandwidth would be possible as an add-on if you really need "unlimited".

How much are you offering for additional unmetered 1G?

@Pjottertjah said: Is 2x Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 fast enough?

no, sadly ;-(

• HotmarerHotmarer Member
    edited July 2022

+ For clouvider

• sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider

@nanankcornering said:
    hello LET,

I'm currently looking for unmetered 1G in Europe (max budget: $250-$300) with the following specs:

• E-2276G or above (base clock must be >3ghz)
    • 32GB ram or above
    • unmetered 1G port (t1 providers only preferred)

of if you can control the announcements on those 2 IXes (bgp community, not announcing to specific ASNs), that's ok

please send your offers. if pricing is above my budget ($100 more), please post it too.

thank you

We’ve got a ryzen 5600G dedicated server system instant available. The system comes with 1 gbps unlimited, 32 GB RAM and 2 x 1 TB SSD. The monthly price is 59 Euro per month.

https://signaltransmitter.de/en/server/rent-a-dedicated-server

• @sthosting said: We’ve got a ryzen 5600G dedicated server system instant available. The system comes with 1 gbps unlimited, 32 GB RAM and 2 x 1 TB SSD. The monthly price is 59 Euro per month.

https://signaltransmitter.de/en/server/rent-a-dedicated-server

Do you have test IP? what providers do you have in your mix?

• sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2022

@nanankcornering We have several uplinks: Deutsche Telekom, Core Backbone, DECIX, AMSIX, Anexia..

You can use lg.signaltransmitter.de :)

This is the ASN we use:
    https://bgp.he.net/AS48314

• sunnygsunnyg Member

I suggest you have a chat with Andy10gbit. He usually stocks a lot of Intel Xeon E-series and Ryzen 5/7 CPU servers in various datacenters across Europe and NA. You can explain to him your budget and requirements and then ask him for speedtests for all the relevant datacenters.

You can reach out to him on his discord: https://discord.gg/mmGwHdg

• There are a lot of them in Europe, you can go to the Web Hosting Offers section on the WHT forum, choose an interesting offer, I would look at companies that have servers in the Netherlands, where prices are more pleasant.

• Just go with @Clouvider - you'd be in good hands there.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2022

@nanankcornering said:
    How much are you offering for additional unmetered 1G?

A dedicated, unmetered 1G port could be added for 130 €/month. If you don't need that much, smaller data packages such as 100 TB per month would be available too.

A full setup could look like this:

Dedicated Server X12/32GB + Unmetered:
    279,- € per month for…
    ✓ 32 GB DDR4 ECC Memory
    ✓ 8C/16T Intel® Xeon® E-2378 @ up to 4,8 GHz
    ✓ 2x 960 GB Enterprise NVMe (Samsung PM9A3)
    ✓ 1x IPv4 + /64 IPv6 included
    ✓ 1 Gbps Up-/Downlink (Dedicated, unmetered)
    ✓ IPMI (with KVM & ISO management)
    ✓ Located in Vienna, Austria

[[ ORDER NOW ]]
    (+39,00 € setup; all prices excl. VAT)

For more information refer to the Alwyzon website, our Looking Glass and the Terms of Service.