Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAZI.ro | 25% LIFETIME VPS/VDS Servers | Extra IPs 0.75€/mo - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro | 25% LIFETIME VPS/VDS Servers | Extra IPs 0.75€/mo

13»

Comments

• imgmoneyimgmoney Member
    edited July 2022

@FlorinMarian You have terminated my services and blocked my account without any warning or questions.

Please do not do like this as you did for others. I have been told that I am doing SSH Port Scan.

I am just writing the log from my HAZI.ro VPS to another VPS I own from another company.

How it will be a crime?

uvo4GY.png

Note: If you are so much worried about people abusing your services, please interview people who buy the Yearly plans and ask about their use case and make a note to their account so they won't be surprised.

• zedzed Member

lol, daily delivery of derp

• This needs addressing quite quickly, how can a business be run like this serving a market like LEB when so many things are limited. It seems an insane approach

Thanked by 3adly SinV bulbasaur
  • VoidVoid Member

@imgmoney said:

I am just writing the log from my HAZI.ro VPS to another VPS I own from another company.

Just curious if this “another company” also reported Florin that someone is scanning their IP or he decided to terminate simply based on the outbound traffic logs.

• imgmoneyimgmoney Member
    edited July 2022

@jmaxwell said: Just curious if this “another company” also reported Florin that someone is scanning their IP or he decided to terminate simply based on the outbound traffic logs.

He make a quick decision on his own and terminated immediately. And the other company won't report as it is Hetzner.

The same Hetzner VPS accepts connections from 100+ servers on the same SSH port. I am just doing realtime rsync.

He wants to take some advice seriously

1) He wants to listen or He wants to ask questions because

• he terminated my services without any questions
    • he deleted my account without any questions

I reported to him that is false and he apologize then again

• he assumed I don't want to continue services and refunded my payment

2) He need patience, he is too fast on all his action

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

One of my bros is scamming another of my bros, not good!

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited July 2022

@yoursunny said:

Where is the scam? The guy got refunded.

Clearly their upstream is very strict on abuse and I would think such an upstream is more suitable for b2b but hazi.ro ended up selling VPS on LET which is going to attract a lot of abuse cases. I forgot what it was they said but I think they get kicked out of the datacenter if they have 2 (repeated?) abuse cases in one month.

@imgmoney said: 2) He need patience, he is too fast on all his action

He can't risk getting kicked out of the datacenter. I think these inconveniences are going to keep continuing if they continue to stay with the same upstream and continues to sell to the LET crowd. Either change the upstream or change the market audience.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@NoComment said:

@yoursunny said:

Where is the scam? The guy got refunded.

Clearly their upstream is very strict on abuse and I would think such an upstream is more suitable for b2b but hazi.ro ended up selling VPS on LET which is going to attract a lot of abuse cases. I forgot what it was they said but I think they get kicked out of the datacenter if they have 2 (repeated?) abuse cases in one month.

@imgmoney said: 2) He need patience, he is too fast on all his action

He can't risk getting kicked out of the datacenter. I think these inconveniences are going to keep continuing if they continue to stay with the same upstream and continues to sell to the LET crowd. Either change the upstream or change the market audience.

You guessed very well.
    Indeed, I need to find a new customer base because LET is too dangerous for our business.
    I am really in a hurry to take action when I discover new abuses (and I am also wrong, as was the case here, but I thank imgmoney for understanding me).
    I am in a hurry to severely sanction abuses because my goal is to locally block any SSH scan / brute force etc. without my provider receiving any notification.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • zedzed Member

@NoComment said:

Reacting in this fashion over basic things like benchmarks and standard tooling like rsync are hardly "LET crowd" problems, they come across [to me] as lack-of-experience issues.

In @FlorinMarian defense, every time this happens he's gaining some of that experience but in the meantime maybe these sale threads need more disclaimers :)

• NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
    Subject: proof.hazi.ro
    Issuer: R3
    Expires on: 2022 M06 20
    Current date: 2022 M07 12

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited July 2022

@zed said:
    every time this happens he's gaining some of that experience but in the meantime maybe these sale threads need more disclaimers :)

• Clueless™ administrator! 😀 Florin frequently messes up! 😱
    • Delivery might take awhile! 😴
    • No warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. No service level agreement. Not for business use. Intended especially for computer learning and fun! 🤑
    • White Hat stuff only, please! No copyright violations, please. 👍
    • Please make your own redundant, offsite backups! It's easy to download or sync or clone your backup to a safe place. Please also make sure that you actually can restore from your backups! Please think of your HAZI account as ephemeral! 🤦‍♂️
    • HAZI is an indie project of Florin with help from his awesome brothers. HAZI is neither a lowendtalk.com nor an OVH project. 👨‍💻​
    • Other garden visitors can see your account name, some of the processes you are running, and much other information. So, please do not put confidential information on the server. 🤔
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@yoursunny ROTFL! 😂

Thanked by 2yoursunny Erisa

For anybody who doesn't get the joke: @yoursunny is plagiarizing my advertising!

@FlorinMarian I read all your ads and all your posts. I think it's great that you are starting up Hazi. I think you are more honest than many other providers. I keep thinking about signing up with you, but I am fortunate already to have what I need. I wish Hazi the very best! ✨💖

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • Just curious how you can compete with php friends and netcup. From an end user point of view, I don't see the selling point of your products over their products.

• sotssots Member

@yoursunny said:

@zed said:
    every time this happens he's gaining some of that experience but in the meantime maybe these sale threads need more disclaimers :)

• Clueless™ administrator! 😀 Florin frequently messes up! 😱
    • Delivery might take awhile! 😴
    • No warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. No service level agreement. Not for business use. Intended especially for computer learning and fun! 🤑
    • White Hat stuff only, please! No copyright violations, please. 👍
    • Please make your own redundant, offsite backups! It's easy to download or sync or clone your backup to a safe place. Please also make sure that you actually can restore from your backups! Please think of your HAZI account as ephemeral! 🤦‍♂️
    • HAZI is an indie project of Florin with help from his awesome brothers. HAZI is neither a lowendtalk.com nor an OVH project. 👨‍💻​
    • Other garden visitors can see your account name, some of the processes you are running, and much other information. So, please do not put confidential information on the server. 🤔

These clauses are unfair and usually they're related to scamming.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2022

Dai payment method
    No IPv6 shitty dual stacking
    Voxility

All 3 good points I would buy this as a long, multi year term PowerDNS

I am worried about the low price.. and where are the lower tier plans?