Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage VPS with High Bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage VPS with High Bandwidth

Hello

I'm looking for some storage VPS providers with high bandwidth

Requirments:
HDD: 256-500 GB
1GB Ram
1 Core
1Gbps link
Usage: host adult contents
Budget: 15$

Comments

• 15$ /month? That buyvm is a good choice, but usually they rarely replenish it. You need to keep observing it

• nick_nick_ Member

LiteServer.nl is also a great option.

https://liteserver.nl/hdd-storage-vps

• lifehost360_comlifehost360_com Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2022

$15 a month is hard to beat...

with our Helsinki-VPS we can offer:
    1core
    1GB Memory
    1GE WAN
    1TB Traffic
    500GB HDD
    17,14€ / month + VAT (if applicable)

https://www.lifehost360.com/services/cloud
    use the "user defined VPS"

You can upgrade your VPS to 10GE WAN for only 20€ / Month - but therefor you may consider using SSD.

we don´t care about adult content as long it´s legal.
    you can pay using creditcard, wire transfer and / or BTC. We don´t offer ETH or other crypto, yet but working on implementation.

If you need special offer like unmetered bandwidth get in touch directly to recieve your personal offer.

• @Mahedi said:
    Hello

I'm looking for some storage VPS providers with high bandwidth

Requirments:
    HDD: 256-500 GB
    1GB Ram
    1 Core
    1Gbps link
    Usage: host adult contents
    Budget: 15$

As Narcissuss already said, BuyVM is probably a good choice. Their $15/month plan guarantees you 100mbps of sustained bandwidth, with a maximum burst bw of 1gbps. The “maximum” monthly bw is based on the assumption that you will sustain the your 100mbps the entire time—I believe this is about 32TB of transfer for $15/mo. However as long as you aren’t abusing it, these are soft limits.

In my experience, DigitalOcean has lower latency and faster internet speeds most of the time but their bandwidth pricing is significantly higher.

BuyVM servers are frequently out of stock, but within the first 5ish days of the month there are a lot of cancellations. I recommend using a stock notification service so you don’t miss a single server 😄

• plenty of choices man... LiteServer, buyVM, Scaleway etc. Or you can just buy a OneProvider dedi?

• MahediMahedi Member

@FrankRuan said:
    plenty of choices man... LiteServer, buyVM, Scaleway etc. Or you can just buy a OneProvider dedi?

Thank you!
    got one ;)

• jaansepikjaansepik Member
    edited July 2022

removed by mod

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited July 2022

@jaansepik said: cheap can't be quality :(

1Gbps Dedicated
    1000 GB s3 storage + SSD/NVMe cache
    Bursting up to 100Gbps

Stop advertising without a provider tag!