Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★★ Ryzen cPanel Hosting ★★ Only $13.78 USD/Year ★★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★★ Ryzen cPanel Hosting ★★ Only $13.78 USD/Year ★★

Help to decrease your website loading times by giving it access to higher CPU frequencies. Our new RYZEN cPanel packages are hosted on Ryzen 9 3900X nodes so your website will have access to 3.80GHz frequencies which helps with page loading times for most websites.

All of our RYZEN cPanel servers use the following technologies -

• LiteSpeed
  • CloudLinux
  • Imunify360
  • Acronis Backups
  • Softaculous

Here is our base RYZEN package -

5GB NVMe Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
0 Addon Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts, MySQL Databases etc
2 CPU/2GB Memory
★★ Promo Price: $20 AUD/Year Recurring ★★

To get the promo price, enter following promo code when ordering the package on the annual billing period -

RYZCP20

This promo code expires on 16/06/2022 and can be used multiple times by new and existing clients.

Our RYZEN cPanel servers are hosted in the Equinix datacenters in Sydney, Australia.

To see our other RYZEN cPanel packages -

https://quantumcore.com.au/clients/store/ryzen-cpanel

Each RYZEN cPanel server has a 1Gb link, high CPU clock speeds and uses pure NVMe storage.

Our ping/tracert IP is: 103.246.250.3
Looking Glass: https://lg.quantumcore.com.au/

Thanked by 2dahartigan SinV

Comments

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited May 2022

I find it interesting that you're offering shared hosting under the QuantumCore brand rather than the parent GoHosting brand :o

Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • @QuantumCore said: Unlimited Bandwidth
    @QuantumCore said: Equinix datacenters in Sydney, Australia.

Holy shit! :)

Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep

@Daniel15 said: I find it interesting that you're offering shared hosting under the QuantumCore brand rather than the parent GoHosting brand

We do offer shared hosting under our parent brand but it's more of a business class hosting. Our cPanel servers over at GoHosting are hosted on a highly redundant platform and you get phone support thus it's on the higher end of pricing for shared hosting.

With QuantumCore, we offer more of a budget class hosting for those that aren't as concerned about uptime and the need for phone support. That's why it's a lot cheaper in price compared to GoHosting but there's less redundancy and no phone support included.

That's not to say that you'll experience a lot of downtime with our QuantumCore shared hosting packages as we still strive to provide an exceptional experience for our customers even though it's a budget offering.

Cheers,
    QC

Thanked by 2SinV dahartigan

@dahartigan said: Holy shit!

Crazy right?

• @QuantumCore said:

@dahartigan said: Holy shit!

Crazy right?

Yes, that's completely bonkers! :)

Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • Do you have active MYSQLi and PHP PDO on the shared hosting? I need to have them

@Gamexland said: Do you have active MYSQLi and PHP PDO on the shared hosting? I need to have them

You can enable whatever PHP modules you like through CloudLinux. MySQLi and PDO is available for most of the PHP versions.

• Do you have any other promo codes available? $20 is a screaming deal, but, for me, $50 is too much for a year without the promo.

edited July 2022

@MTUser2012 said: Do you have any other promo codes available? $20 is a screaming deal, but, for me, $50 is too much for a year without the promo.

I've added in 10 more activations for this coupon code :smile:

Thanked by 2MTUser2012 equalz