Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iBrave hosting Lifetime Subscriptions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iBrave hosting Lifetime Subscriptions

ArkasArkas Moderator
edited June 2022 in General

I just got an email from stacksocial about this offer. I have no idea If this company is good, maybe someone here can tell us, but it's a lifetime deal which hopefully wont deadpool next year.
For an extra gift (I found that code, it wasn't in the email), apply this coupon for a nice price reduction: BENS20

P.S. I am not affiliated with either stacksocial or ibrave

Thanked by 1Logano

Comments

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@Arkas said:
    I just got an email from stacksocial about this offer. I have no idea If this company is good, maybe someone here can tell us, but it's a lifetime deal which hopefully wont deadpool next year.
    For an extra gift (I found that code, it wasn't in the email), apply this coupon for a nice price reduction: BENS20

P.S. I am not affiliated with either stacksocial or ibrave

Doesnt mention what panel they run tho.

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

Looks like they are using a 20i Unlimited Reseller if I had to guess based on the free CDN being included, this is used by quite a lot of the 'lifetime' providers as it's cheap and can be floated for a couple of years off like 50 sales.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@FatGrizzly said: Doesnt mention what panel they run tho.

Yeah, that's a bummer. But I was surprised that they have a CDN

• HWAYSHWAYS Member

Test, It ia 20i, indeed. I have nu self an account with them but there are not so fast in terms of cdn and Wordpress.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

I think they have been offering Hosting on Stacksocial every now and then. So they definitely have been around for a while, but can't say anything about the quality. I prefer @MikePT :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • ChuckChuck Member

stacksocial summer host.

• ChuckChuck Member

If you have money to throw away. They also offer 5 years sub:

https://lowendbox.com/blog/silicom-network-shared-hosting-from-3-year-in-texas-usa/

• ChuckChuck Member

Typical scammer. Hide CloudLinux LVE specifications.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Ympker said:
    I think they have been offering Hosting on Stacksocial every now and then. So they definitely have been around for a while, but can't say anything about the quality. I prefer @MikePT :)

❤️😁

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • swat4swat4 Member
    edited July 2022

@Ympker said:
    I prefer @MikePT :)

same here :+1:

A friend of mine has been running a local business since 2004.

Recently he has decided to go online and grabbed a small hosting plan with him. Everything has been smooth and he is very happy.

Thanked by 2Ympker MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@swat4 said:

@Ympker said:
    I prefer @MikePT :)

same here :+1:

A friend of mine has been running a local business since 2004.

Recently he has decided to go online and grabbed a small hosting plan with him. Everything has been smooth and he is very happy.

Thank you so much for the kind words, it really makes me happy!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • TeoMTeoM Member

In archive.org they exist since 2021 really strange.