Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review directhosting.ca
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review directhosting.ca

Hello everybody!

I would like to write few words about Directhosting.ca because after few years of researching a good provider of dedicates server that really offered fast support, showed professionalism and good quality.
I am new member here and I was impressed how many offers I got here but the offer that I received from Directhosting.ca was answome !

I will write more in details my review:

Pros :

• Fast support / Fast resolution problem solving
  • Excellent quality ( service vs price)
  • Good prices
  • They have their own data center so no resell
  • Very good internet connection/ bandwidth
  • Dedicated Server Setup was really fast.
  • Patience and I think this is the most important thing with the customers (He guide me trough many options and together found the most better option suitable to me)
  • They’ve been on the market for 15 years and that result to only one thing - Experience
  • Even you do not find a good pack on their website or you need any kind of offer just contact them and they will try to find the most suitable option for you

Cons:

• They offer services in Canada and I think some in USA I think will be a option for them to extend in Europe as well but if you need services around these locations everything will be fine

I really cannot write any other cons because I did not found anything else that should be bad … You can test be yourself and see .
I hope that review will help others members here to find a qualitative hosting retailer in Canada , I was a little bit scared in the beginning because I did not know them but after they delivered my dedicated server everything was fine and again I am really happy again .

Comparing to others companies like OVH and Ravand they offer better services with good prices.

Thank you guys for listening me I hope this review will be helpful!

Comments

• WOW!

• adlyadly Veteran

Never heard of these guys before until the HM buyout and suddenly ultra positive reviews begin to appear. 🧐

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • The fuck is this Fiverr looking ass review

Thanked by 1Void
  • _MS__MS_ Member

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@adly said:
    Never heard of these guys before until the HM buyout and suddenly ultra positive reviews begin to appear. 🧐

But that's DynamicHosting.

This is DirectHosting.

Either way, I've never heard of both.

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited June 2022

@jmgcaguicla said:
    The fuck is this Fiverr looking ass review

@adly said:

That's dynamichosting, not directhosting.

I wonder if @jmgcaguicla could build a new user flag into BetterLET. JB might not be very happy about the hundreds of requests to /profile/{user} though, even if you throw in a cache based on localStorage.

Thanked by 1adly
  • adlyadly Veteran

My mistake - looked similar, particularly with the .ca domain. Still odd review for a seemingly unheard of provider.

• VoidVoid Member

It’s like OP > @Iulian99 said:

Hello everybody!

I would like to write few words about Directhosting.ca because after few years of researching a good provider of dedicates server that really offered fast support, showed professionalism and good quality.
    I am new member here and I was impressed how many offers I got here but the offer that I received from Directhosting.ca was answome !

I will write more in details my review:

Pros :

• Fast support / Fast resolution problem solving
    • Excellent quality ( service vs price)
    • Good prices
    • They have their own data center so no resell
    • Very good internet connection/ bandwidth
    • Dedicated Server Setup was really fast.
    • Patience and I think this is the most important thing with the customers (He guide me trough many options and together found the most better option suitable to me)
    • They’ve been on the market for 15 years and that result to only one thing - Experience
    • Even you do not find a good pack on their website or you need any kind of offer just contact them and they will try to find the most suitable option for you

Cons:

• They offer services in Canada and I think some in USA I think will be a option for them to extend in Europe as well but if you need services around these locations everything will be fine

I really cannot write any other cons because I did not found anything else that should be bad … You can test be yourself and see .
    I hope that review will help others members here to find a qualitative hosting retailer in Canada , I was a little bit scared in the beginning because I did not know them but after they delivered my dedicated server everything was fine and again I am really happy again .

Comparing to others companies like OVH and Ravand they offer better services with good prices.

Thank you guys for listening me I hope this review will be helpful!

Did you copy it from quora?

• edited June 2022

Yeah, this DEFINITELY didn't come from a desire to build trust for the HostMantis buyout. /s

Nevermind, the spammyness + the .ca extension made me think about the whole HM thing lol.

Thanked by 1adly
  • lonealonea Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2022

@Iulian99 Thanks for the review and feedback!

To everyone's disappointment, We are definitely not the same company as the other host in question.

We have actually been in business since 2003 via of our other brands (DirectHosting is roughly 10 years old) and LET mainly isn't our target audience.

That's all folks, just want give a clarification on our company with other drama that is happening on here.

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • Guys this is my personal review about them . I just wanted to make something nice for the other who are searching a good hosting provider . This is only my feedback if you do not trust me you can test by yourself.

• HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2022

@Iulian99 said:
    Guys this is my personal review about them . I just wanted to make something nice for the other who are searching a good hosting provider . This is only my feedback if you do not trust me you can test by yourself.

Good to hear you found a good company, is this the find from yesterdays chat: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/179917/buy-dedicated-server-from-canada

EDIT
    Saw Lonea posted here too so presuming yes :smile:

• @justchil said:
    How long did you use the service? One day?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3442987#Comment_3442987

I am still here and very happy. No need to hate :)

• sotssots Member

CAD $49/mo for a 2c2G vps? Why not buy a dedi?