Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Morning Pulsed Media Helpdesk! Here please enjoy this with your morning coffee.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good Morning Pulsed Media Helpdesk! Here please enjoy this with your morning coffee.

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2022 in General

Literally the first ticket in the list today morning.

Have a pleasant day everyone behind the Helldesk in all the hosting companies out there.

Good Morning, staff of Pulsed Media

This is why patience of support people in any company in the world can be in short supply at times.

link: https://imgur.com/a/86f3wug

Thanked by 1jar

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

Please take your excrements away. There is more than enough providers with way more abuse, profanity and disrespect from clients and they do not cry. Part of the job, so no flowers to you.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@LTniger said:
    Please take your excrements away. There is more than enough providers with way more abuse, profanity and disrespect from clients and they do not cry. Part of the job, so no flowers to you.

Some one rose up this morning with a bad attitude // lack of sense of humor? -- or did i just miss the attempt of humor here?

Can't we sometimes just have a few laughs at the absurdity of it all at times?

• foitinfoitin Member
    edited June 2022

Pop quiz:

How many communities is PMS banned from.

Will PMS ever be banned here or is he immune to it here as BilohBucks perks.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • @PulsedMedia Your lowest paid employees are getting $40/hr. Surely your time is worth more than $40/hr, so you might be better off outsourcing L1 support and some poor chap from a third world country can handle these tickets for you instead of making you moody and wasting your precious time.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited June 2022

Yeah I know how this feels :smiley:

We used to provide Managed Services with 24x7 Support to a very big customer that’s present globally and I used to oversee my L1’s/L2’s for over a decade so I know the kind of tickets they receive and the things and people they have to deal with.

Fortunately in my case/situation, this won’t happen.

But IF it were to happen, considering the language used, the customer will be unemployed within 24 hours :lol:

@NoComment said:
    @PulsedMedia Your lowest paid employees are getting $40/hr. Surely your time is worth more than $40/hr, so you might be better off outsourcing L1 support and some poor chap from a third world country can handle these tickets for you instead of making you moody and wasting your precious time.

We are trying to hire new L1 staff, but want local. All the applicants so far has been against freedom of speech and PRO censorship. Or in other words, the opposite of our own philosophies. We are very much PRO free speech.

GDPR also makes it hard to hire from abroad. We've had some really bad experience with abroad staff (one tried to rm -rf / all servers)

@DP said: But fortunately in my case/situation, this won’t happen. But IF it were to happen, considering the language used, the customer will be unemployed within 24 hours :lol:

A+

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Obviously not a customer but you were nice enough to give them some undeserved privacy anyway.

I’m sure we can get a dick on the black market, if they would be so kind as to eat it.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Any deals?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Moments after reading this ticket, @PulsedMedia stubbed his toe.

"Dammit! Well, there was prophecy that bad things were about to happen to me..."

(BTW, just paid a PM invoice last night to renew for another year).

• Customer service takes an enormous amount of patience.

For most folks in customer service its easy to take things personal, that's where you tend to says things you shouldn't, I know I struggle with it.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2022

Just wow. I cant describe my feelings about what i have seen,.

I rarely see such tickets but maybe that is because i tend to show such clients the door.
    I learned from experience, some clientel is not worth it. There are enough customers in this world
    I choose who i do business with

Thanked by 2fluffernutter adly

@acidpuke said:
    Customer service takes an enormous amount of patience.

For most folks in customer service its easy to take things personal, that's where you tend to says things you shouldn't, I know I struggle with it.

THIS. And it's even worse as the business owner, because you have literally poured your life and soul, sweat, tears and blood into the business. It can be super hard to remain calm, objective and distanced -- yet friendly and helpful.

That's kinda the joke & reason i posted this too, anyone here who works on this side can relate to this kind of stuff. A reminder to keep calm, drink some coffee and chill :)

@HostSlick said:
    Just wow. I cant describe my feelings about what i have seen,.

I rarely see such tickets but maybe that is because i tend to show such clients the door.
    I learned from experience, some clientel is not worth it. There are enough customers in this world
    I choose who i do business with

We too on all counts, this past week tho this was second this type of ticket, along with that drama threat due to abuse.

We get drama posts from showing the door too. This guy was not even a customer.

Careful with this kind of stuff, so many times i want to say something like this aloud but 100% expect drama to ensue. Seen so much drama. Even from a typo of Gb instead of GiB somewhere in documentation. We are the business people love to hate.

Ultimately it's the paying customers who tell the truth tho -> We have quite low tickets / customers, and very high retention rate for seedbox niche. Our worst months are as good or better than competitor best months. That's one of the reason we get so much drama too ... and on that subject, we refused to sell out to a competitor, nor buy them out ... Their response? Start a DDOS against us, and then patronize us once they were notified they should stop...

• Was this guy a paying customer or just a random sign-up? Feels like an inefficient way for the guy to have his services cancelled and no refund.

Fraud Records the guy.

@TimboJones said:
    Was this guy a paying customer or just a random sign-up? Feels like an inefficient way for the guy to have his services cancelled and no refund.

Fraud Records the guy.

Not even a customer :)

People still use fraudrecord.com? Is it finally of actual use?
    Looks like it: https://fraudrecord.com/statistics/

Do you have experience with it?

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited June 2022

@PulsedMedia said: Not even a customer

I have my doubts.

Considering all the manipulations and lies to deflect negative review in previous thread, as twisted as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if this "non customer" ticketing would be your own work to gain some sympathy.

• VoidVoid Member

@Mumbly said:

@PulsedMedia said: Not even a customer

I have my doubts.

Considering all the manipulations and lies to deflect negative review in previous thread, as twisted as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if this "non customer" ticketing would be your own work to gain some sympathy.

I feel the same.

• @PulsedMedia said:

@TimboJones said:
    Was this guy a paying customer or just a random sign-up? Feels like an inefficient way for the guy to have his services cancelled and no refund.

Fraud Records the guy.

People still use fraudrecord.com? Is it finally of actual use?
    Looks like it: https://fraudrecord.com/statistics/

Do you have experience with it?

No

• suyadi92suyadi92 Member
    edited June 2022

@PulsedMedia said:

Do you even have a customer?

• valkvalk Member

@suyadi92 said:

@PulsedMedia said:

Do you even have a customer?

Well are you one? That's just really rude to say.

• @valk said:
    Well are you one? That's just really rude to say.

No, and yes