Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NVMe SSD cPanel Web Hosting from $2.06/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NVMe SSD cPanel Web Hosting from $2.06/mo

EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

Ethernet Servers has been in business since September 2013.

Our cPanel Web Hosting plans include 100% NVMe SSD Storage, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, Imunify360, JetBackup & Softaculous.

Available locations include New Jersey, United States, Singapore, Asia, London, United Kingdom, Sydney, Australia, Beauharnois, Canada, Paris, France & Limburg, Germany.

Silver - $2.06/mo w/ coupon WINTERWARMER-WEB-30:
15 GB NVMe SSD Storage
5 Addon Domains
Order Now

--

Gold - $4.16/mo w/ coupon WINTERWARMER-WEB-30:
30 GB NVMe SSD Storage
10 Addon Domains
Order Now

--

Platinum - $5.56/mo w/ coupon WINTERWARMER-WEB-30:
60 GB NVMe SSD Storage
Unlimited Addon Domains
Order Now

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you

Thanked by 1Ght

Comments

• I don’t often log in and even less so post but I have been using Ethernet Servers for a while since I found them on WHT, and have been really happy with the service, so thought why not, login and write a review.

Overall uptime and support have been good with George always replying fast via ticket or live chat to solve the problem in the handful of times I have reached out.

I would definitely recommend them and do appreciate the personal service George provides.

If your fed-up with your shared host or VPS provider give them a try, I doubt you will be disappointed.

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

@jamessmith110 said:
    I don’t often log in and even less so post but I have been using Ethernet Servers for a while since I found them on WHT, and have been really happy with the service, so thought why not, login and write a review.

Overall uptime and support have been good with George always replying fast via ticket or live chat to solve the problem in the handful of times I have reached out.

I would definitely recommend them and do appreciate the personal service George provides.

If your fed-up with your shared host or VPS provider give them a try, I doubt you will be disappointed.

Thanks for the love! =)

Glad to hear it!

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2022

Vouch from me as well — I’ve been with ES for more than half a decade and George has always been super prompt with my support requests.

Service runs well, nothing major to complain about. +1! :-)

@doghouch said:
    Vouch from me as well — I’ve been with ES for more than half a decade and George has always been super prompt with my support requests.

Service runs well, nothing major to complain about. +1! :-)

Awesome stuff! Happy to have been working with you for so long - we'll still be working together in another half a decade I hope ;)

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • GhtGht Member

Vouch from me as well , Very very Friendly Support ♥

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited June 2022

are shared hosting nodes same like vps: Intel Xeon E5-2620v2?
    also which one is better performing location in U.S., Internap (New Jersey/LA) or OVH (Canada). ?

• Purchased your Unmanaged VPS (Special Offers) last December. It has never been turned off since it was turned on

@Ght said:
    Vouch from me as well , Very very Friendly Support ♥

Thank you good sir, glad to have you on-board :)

@JasonM said:
    are shared hosting nodes same like vps: Intel Xeon E5-2620v2?
    also which one is better performing location in U.S., Internap (New Jersey/LA) or OVH (Canada). ?

Our US shared hosting nodes use Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4's. In Canada, the AMD EPYC 7413 is in use. Canada, however, uses CloudLinux 8 versus 7 in the US, which has a whole bunch of performance improvements across the board - we're working on bringing our US nodes up to CloudLinux 8 though.

@jingfanqin said:
    Purchased your Unmanaged VPS (Special Offers) last December. It has never been turned off since it was turned on

That's great to hear! The majority of our nodes have a hardware uptime of 250 days right now, with some exceptions - we had one node which suffered a kernel panic last month sadly. But a sysctl kernel.panic = 30 meant it recovered automagically and was back online pretty quickly.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • pkrpkr Member

I have been using EthernetServers for ~5 years. Earlier I used their shared hosting and managed VPS; now, I am using unmanaged VPS as I learned a little about managing VPS. I had downtime only when I asked them to migrate my server from one location to another. So, I can say I never had any downtime; the server has been up and rocking since day one. Their support is also great. I think they work during UK time, so you will get a quick response if you create a ticket during UK time.

@pkr said:
    I have been using EthernetServers for ~5 years. Earlier I used their shared hosting and managed VPS; now, I am using unmanaged VPS as I learned a little about managing VPS. I had downtime only when I asked them to migrate my server from one location to another. So, I can say I never had any downtime; the server has been up and rocking since day one. Their support is also great. I think they work during UK time, so you will get a quick response if you create a ticket during UK time.

Thank you for the kind words :) Let's do another 5 years!

Thanked by 1pkr