Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stress test as a service...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stress test as a service...

https://disbalancer.com/services/

Download the app and become part of the DDOS Army? Wont that get your internet/mobile service terminated?

Seems like a cool idea though...

Comments

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Sounds good, but no clear pricing.

• @sidewinder said: Wont that get your internet/mobile service terminated?

Sounds exactly like the sort of thing that goes against a couple of strongly worded AUP paragraphs under most ISPs.

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@sidewinder said:
    Download the app and become part of the DDOS Army? Wont that get your internet/mobile service terminated?

Seems like a cool idea though...

Grounds for termination yes..

It seems like a questionable idea...

Voluntary joining a botnet is what it is..

I suspect that they may also use this botnet for their DDoS trial services because why not..

• ralfralf Member

I mean, there probably is value in a DDoS system targeting your own stuff if you can reliably switch it on and off.

If you schedule an hour of downtime in your least busy period and let the bots at it for 5 minutes at first, but maybe longer if you survive, but knowing that you can make all the pain go away as soon as you actually can't cope any more.

Would be very good for isolating where you're falling down, and then getting back to normal so you can fix the problems and try again in your next scheduled downtime.

I guess your providers might not appreciate it though.

• sotssots Member

Is it legal? I think they're managing a botnet to 'simulate' real world attack :D

• @sots said:
    Is it legal? I think they're managing a botnet to 'simulate' real world attack :D

If you have permission you can kill someone in some places I believe. So yeah it's legal

• That's legal bots/shells for a booter lmao

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@ralf said: I guess your providers might not appreciate it though.

Of course they won't, in a mitigation context your provider is paying for this wasted bandwidth, management and cpu cycles.

• miiamiia Member

(Loader is by SendGrid) https://loader.io/

is a service that allows you to stress test sites specified under the L standard, you must verify the ownership of your site to be able to perform it.

I guess you're looking for something like that?