Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for better offers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for better offers

2»

Comments

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited June 2022

No, no issues at all. Everything seems fine.
    Maybe rDNS support from control panel once in the future although that's not mandatory as it can be hopefully set up via support ticket request in case there's need for this.

English TOS/AUP translation could be helpful for both parties if you go internationally, but again not mandatory as person can use google translate.

Generally looking everything's fine. If there will be also stability (I can't say anything about this yet as I just got it) one couldn't ask for more.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • szarkaszarka Member

@c1vhosting said:
    Bandwidth 100 Mbps @ 2TB

Interesting offer. Just some feedback, since I also see you writing things this way on your web site: in English, we would usually say "2TB @ 100 Mbps", not the other way around.

I'm curious about the option of the SIEX peering port. I assume that whatever IPs you would assign on the first port are already being announced to your SIEX peers, right? So is this additional port only useful if someone wants to use their own IP space and announce it via SIEX?

• @szarka said:

@c1vhosting said:
    Bandwidth 100 Mbps @ 2TB

Interesting offer. Just some feedback, since I also see you writing things this way on your web site: in English, we would usually say "2TB @ 100 Mbps", not the other way around.

I'm curious about the option of the SIEX peering port. I assume that whatever IPs you would assign on the first port are already being announced to your SIEX peers, right? So is this additional port only useful if someone wants to use their own IP space and announce it via SIEX?

1. Thank you. I’m going to fix it.
    2. Yes, you’re right
    Thanked by 1szarka
  • kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2022

If still interested, I can offer:

[Offer]

Mod edit (angstrom): You can't offer anything without a Host Rep tag. Please read the rules

Sorry for the small hiccup! Heres what I can offer if you're still interested:

Virtualizor KVM - UK Location:
    1 vCore CPU - Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2697 v2 @ 2.70GHz
    2GB RAM
    30GB SSD
    2TB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 address
    100Gbps+ DDoS Protection

@ Yearly Cost: £20.00GBP

Thanked by 1Carlin0
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@kuroit said: UK Location

Got a Looking Glass?

@DP said:

Got a Looking Glass?

Not yet, happy to spin a VPS for you if you wish to try.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@kuroit said:

@DP said:

Got a Looking Glass?

Not yet, happy to spin a VPS for you if you wish to try.

No I'm good thanks 🙏

Who's your upstream anyways?

UKDedicated?

No worries!

Yes and no - we're slowly moving away from UKDedicated.
    For UK, Iomart & PrimeNodes.