Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fast Web Hosting with support for WHMCS!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fast Web Hosting with support for WHMCS!

tmepytmepy Member
edited June 2022 in Requests

Must have fast response times around the world (decent loading times for whmcs)
-> 50 websites (more preferrably)
-> Unlimited bandwith
-> 200GB+ Storage (Soft limit is fine, will be using reasonably)
-> Preferrably would like to have something like Bunny CDN or cloudflare CDN
-> Unlimited databases
-> Unlimited email accounts
-> Would like to have backups

Max budget is 5$ a month, something lower would be preferrable as many companies offer these perks at some what similar pricing or lower

Performance must be comparable with companies such as hostinger. A little slower performance as long as its not too noticeable is fine.

Comments

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited June 2022

@tmepy said:
    -> Unlimited websites (atleast 20)
    -> Unlimited bandwith
    -> Unlimited Storage (Soft limit is fine, will be using reasonably)
    -> Unlimited databases

Max budget is 5$ a month, something lower would be preferrable as many companies offer these perks at some what similar pricing or lower

Performance must be comparable with companies such as hostinger. A little slower performance as long as its not too noticeable is fine.

gotta be tough at such price?

• emghemgh Member

Skip unlimited storage.

Also, what hosts make it impossible for you to use Cloudflare?

• tmepytmepy Member

@swat4 said:

@tmepy said:
    -> Unlimited bandwith
    -> Unlimited databases

gotta be tough at such price?

As I said I have no problems at reducing emails and websites or storage. Those are just good if possible if not its fine if you reduce. Just put unlimited so that people offer the best. I will change it to be more reasonable.

• tmepytmepy Member

@emgh said:
    Skip unlimited storage.

Also, what hosts make it impossible for you to use Cloudflare?

Well, cloudflare is provided by hostinger. It is just not unlimited and a bit more pricier so not compulsory and any other decently fast CDN or without CDN will do if the webserver is fast enough to handle it.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@tmepy said:
    -> Unlimited bandwith
    -> Unlimited databases

You can try the host you mentioned (the image.)
    I can get you a trial plan if you would like to test our services.

• tmepytmepy Member

@FatGrizzly said:

@tmepy said:
    -> Unlimited bandwith
    -> Unlimited databases

You can try the host you mentioned (the image.)
    I can get you a trial plan if you would like to test our services.

Which company are you representing?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I think he is using hostinger, but not 100% sure

• vovlervovler Member

Pick 2: Cheap, Fast, Reliable

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Your requirements are not sustainable for 5$, especially not if you expect a consistent performance

• tmepytmepy Member

@v3ng said:
    Your requirements are not sustainable for 5$, especially not if you expect a consistent performance

Could you tell me some requirements that would satisfy them

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2022

$5 is cutting it close. Please PM me and I'll see what I can do, but I do not directly offer any CDN.

• tmepytmepy Member

@vovler said:
    Pick 2: Cheap, Fast, Reliable

I will choose fast and reliable, I am cutting it down to
    -> 5 - 10 domains
    -> Unlimited subdomains
    -> 100GB NVme (200GB NVME preferred)
    -> Unlimited emails (since I don't think its hard to provide more emails)
    -> Unlimited bandwith required...
    -> CDN if possible
    -> Unlimited databases (reasonable storage being used ~10GB - 20 gb)
    -> Backups will be nice :smile:

Want a very solid and reliable hosting for fast websites so as to not lose any visitors from any part of the world. PHP must be enabled since I need WHMCS on one of my domains. Thanks.

P.S -> If any of the offers include buyable WHMCS licenses, please let me know will buy it from you

• tmepytmepy Member

Realised that made a type and 50 domains is a lot for 5 bucks, meant 5 - 10 domains. Sorry

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2022

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/179303/speedypage-20-off-uk-cpanel-web-hosting-litespeed-bunnycdn-optimizer-mailchannels

Our setup is based on NVMe disks, BunnyCDN/BunnyCDN Optimizer are included and we offer 30 daily backups to an offsite location. We currently offer the UK but New York will also be available within the next 24 hours.

Pricing is a little bit higher than budget but other users are correct, especially if you want another CDN than Cloudflare that would have an extra cost to the web host - $5 isn’t a very high budget for the requirement if you want any level of reliability or non oversold servers. @tmepy

Thanked by 1Zyra
  • JasonMJasonM Member

@tmepy said: Must have fast response times around the world

for this either you need premium shared hosting (not LE) like I've from liquidweb, or a Ryzen VPS from LE provider here. Since it LE market its hard to find fastest repsonse time around the world. But if you add Cloudflare, and enable Tiered-cache then it will work in your favor. IF you are not caching entire pages and I suppose no one caches WHMCS/shopping-cart pages, you can find a host which can be reached equally under minimum milliseconds from different countries. So try hosting in Europe. Its more or less same distance from U.S, and Asian countries. So you site will load faster in EU, and fast in US and Asian countries, rather than hosting in corner of the world like LA, or UK, or Australia, Singapore, etc.

Among the LE I've used is Ramnode Atlanta and Racknerd Europe/France. both are faster, but no NVMe. Its just SSD. Myw.pt from Mike has NVMe in Europe/Germany and @speedypage cpanel offer looks good too. It 2 CPU, 4GB and NVMe, but I don't know which CPU they use.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

What are you running on WHMCS that is using 100-200GB space?

• tmepytmepy Member

@MikeA said:

Nothing, just to future proof it

• Why on earth would you host whmcs on a shared hosting?

Get a VPS, install it, and profit.

Having it on a shared hosting is just asking for trouble.

• tmepytmepy Member

@NobodyInteresting said:
    Why on earth would you host whmcs on a shared hosting?

What would you recommend?

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2022

@tmepy said:

@MikeA said:

Nothing, just to future proof it

Upgrade once you get there :)
    WHMCS will never use anywhere close to 100GB unless someone is uploading massive files. In fact, I believe my WHMCS instance is only ~20GB :D

@tmepy said:

@NobodyInteresting said:
    Why on earth would you host whmcs on a shared hosting?

What would you recommend?

Use Hetzner Cloud, Vultr, AWS Lightsail, etc.
    Running WHMCS on shared hosting is insecure, and it's hard to do off-site backups. I ran my WHMCS on a Lightsail 1GB instance for a while when I was first starting :)

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • tmepytmepy Member

Alright, thanks!

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

if your budget is a bit more i can offer a KVM VPS with CloudPanel ( Comes With Openlitespeed) + Mxroute Email Hosting for a better email delivery you can use CloudFlare as CDN

• emghemgh Member

@MikeA said:

dude wants to future-proof until he's godaddy

• lol

• tmepytmepy Member

@AK_KWH said:
    if your budget is a bit more i can offer a KVM VPS with CloudPanel ( Comes With Openlitespeed) + Mxroute Email Hosting for a better email delivery you can use CloudFlare as CDN

How much would that be

• tmepytmepy Member

@AK_KWH said:

Also, I don't need email as I use google workspace and cloudpanel is free so I could just install it on an aws lightsail vps or linode

• ChuckChuck Member

you know it's a scam when you see Unlimited Disk space hide in TOS (50,000 inodes).

@tmepy said:

@AK_KWH said:

Also, I don't need email as I use google workspace and cloudpanel is free so I could just install it on an aws lightsail vps or linode

i already mentioned its with openlitespeed i m talking about managevps.net not cloudpanel.io you can try it as well it comes with

• Unlimited web applications
    • WordPress staging
    • One-click SSL
    • File Manager
    • Multi PHP version
    • Live Graphs For File/CPU/RAM usage
    • CronJobs
    • Git deployment
    • Custom Openlitespeed/Litespeed Configuration
    • Team collaboration
    • Backups to AWS
    • Direct Login to WordPress From Panel
    • ModSecurity + OWASP Core Rule Set (CRS) Web Application Firewall (WAF)

@tmepy said:

@AK_KWH said:

How much would that be

It will cost you 9$/m
    6.95$/m for vps
    2core
    2gb ram
    50Gb ssd
    1tb bandwidth

2$/m for cloudpanel you can add 2 servers and create unlimited apps :)