Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any provider which can provide server with cPanel access to it
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any provider which can provide server with cPanel access to it

weir1weir1 Member
edited June 2022 in Help

I was with digitalocean but need to use some free panel which is not that optimised like cpanel

what are my options?

Comments

• emghemgh Member
    edited June 2022

I got a VPS with Fran with free DA. That’s great for the money paid. BuyVM that is.

However, since I host serious websites that really hurt my client when they don’t perform, I realised I needed more scalability.

Now I do Hetzner & paying seperately for a DA license. Works out at about 10 a month. Great performance.

Edit: I even use the VPS for sending mails directly. No deliverability issues.

I got approved for opening mail ports directly. However, I think they require 1 paid invoice.

Thanked by 1weir1
  • weir1weir1 Member

@emgh said:
    I got a VPS with Fran with free DA. That’s great for the money paid. BuyVM that is.

However, since I host serious websites that really hurt my client when they don’t perform, I realised I needed more scalability.

Now I do Hetzner & paying seperately for a DA license. Works out at about 10 a month. Great performance.

I got approved for opening mail ports directly. However, I think they require 1 paid invoice.

Thanks I exactly what i was looking for
    I didnt know DA was 2$ a month

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@weir1 said:

@emgh said:

Thanks I exactly what i was looking for
    I didnt know DA was 2$ a month

If 10 domains and one account is enough, it is :)

I use the smallest CPX11 (AMD-version) with backups enabled.

Thanked by 1weir1
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

I will also say DA is sufficient for most needs. I personally prefer cPanel slightly but the costs are hard to justify. Just use DA with a provider that you trust and you’ll be pleased. Personally for our shared services we use the OVH internal license with CloudLinux but a personal license with a Contabo/Hetzner/Netcup (depending on location) would do you well

Thanked by 1weir1
  • kaz050457kaz050457 Member
    edited June 2022

Plesk web se (3 domains only) is free on digital ocean...

Thanked by 1weir1
  • weir1weir1 Member

@emgh said: I got approved for opening mail ports directly. However, I think they require 1 paid invoice.

is that hetzner or buyVM?

• weir1weir1 Member

@emgh said: I use the smallest CPX11 (AMD-version) with backups enabled.

its showing € 4.75 / mo currently...anyway to reduce that amount?

• weir1weir1 Member

@bruh21 said:
    I will also say DA is sufficient for most needs. I personally prefer cPanel slightly but the costs are hard to justify. Just use DA with a provider that you trust and you’ll be pleased. Personally for our shared services we use the OVH internal license with CloudLinux but a personal license with a Contabo/Hetzner/Netcup (depending on location) would do you well

& its more easy compared to cPanel for fairly new user

• weir1weir1 Member

@kaz050457 said:
    Plesk web se (3 domains only) is free on digital ocean...

Plesk is great but I felt restricted with 3 domains

• emghemgh Member

@weir1 said:

@emgh said: I got approved for opening mail ports directly. However, I think they require 1 paid invoice.

Hetzner. BuyVM approved directly. Hetzner IP looked more clean though.

Thanked by 1weir1
  • weir1weir1 Member

@emgh said:

@weir1 said:

Hetzner. BuyVM approved directly. Hetzner IP looked more clean though.

Got it...its more important for success rate

Thanked by 1emgh