Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to register through Netcup
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to register through Netcup

I am from China, I have provided my real address, the front and back of my ID card and my credit card bank statement, and I can also provide my PayPal account for verification, but why can't I register a personal account :(

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@vt1kwz2v2 said:
    I am from China, I have provided my real address, the front and back of my ID card and my credit card bank statement, and I can also provide my PayPal account for verification, but why can't I register a personal account :(

(They prefer usernames that contain at least one vowel)

Seriously, why not ask netcup? (We're not netcup)

If they say no, then just move on. (netcup are very strict)

• @angstrom said:

@vt1kwz2v2 said:

I emailed them back, but they didn't reply to me for almost a day

• kasodkkasodk Barred

They will reply within an hour if you post a video with your best Michael Joseph Jackson moves.

Thanked by 1ralf
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@vt1kwz2v2 said:

@angstrom said:

@vt1kwz2v2 said:

I emailed them back, but they didn't reply to me for almost a day

It may take them longer than a day to reply

In any case, if they reject you, you won't be the first person to be rejected, and you also won't be the last. (netcup are very strict about who they accept, and it may not be your fault)