Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Email hosting with relay support?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Email hosting with relay support?

MikaeelZAMikaeelZA Member, Host Rep
edited June 2022 in General

I want to use my Amazon SES as SMTP, but I need a good server for IMAP storage.

Any recommendations?

Also something cheap, realistically just for one or two emails at 5GB each.

Comments

• namecheap?

• sanvitsanvit Member

MXroute @jar

Thanked by 1jar
  • AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

Go with kimsufi servers :) with alot of storage or storage vm by @servarica_hani install LEMP and Use STMP of amazon SES or install cyberpanel

• i use mailinabox on a racknerd vps. it solves my email after switching from gmail, is there a reason why i would need anything else? there seem to be a lot of products around email but for example, if you are using a vps, why do you need amazon ses? why not your own email server? what about those stuff like migadu?

my miab has been effortless for the last year and a half so i don't know if there is even stuff that i am missing

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2022

We'd be happy to work out a custom deal for email storage only on cPanel if that's of any interest, our current location is in the UK however we will also be releasing New York in the next 1-2 days. Backups are taken twice daily.

PM if interested! :)

• jcarlo9jcarlo9 Barred
    edited June 2022

@john_sd3 said:
    i use mailinabox on a racknerd vps. it solves my email after switching from gmail, is there a reason why i would need anything else? there seem to be a lot of products around email but for example, if you are using a vps, why do you need amazon ses? why not your own email server? what about those stuff like migadu?

Maybe for guaranteed mail delivery that lands in inbox and not in spam.