Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a provider with payment through Bank Wire (SWIFT)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a provider with payment through Bank Wire (SWIFT)

I am looking for a provider with payment through Bank WIre (SWIFT), I am in Russia and I cannot pay with local cards, I have a dollar card, from which you can make an interbank dollar payment to the account of any bank, without commission.

I want to take advantage of this and purchase a VPS server, approximately a server with 1 GB of memory, KVM, SSD from 10 GB. Up to $2-3 per month.

I found a popular provider here, but he has a minimum payment via SWIFT - $ 100, I need less. And one more thing - invoices in EURo cannot be paid with us, only $ (

Comments

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2022

I think for swift payments banks can charge upto 20 usd so not worth . some banks charge payments for incoming payments too and then need to check and add the payments manually to your invoice .

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

NexusBytes offers 200% discount if you do 1000 push-ups in 24 hours.
    No SWIFT necessary.
    That'll last you two years.

Thanked by 1Andrey11
  • meh.
    Hetzner accepts swift.
    Even in USD, they will convert USD to EUR on their side automatically.

But, for $2-3 just find some EU providers with qiwi/webmoney, or may be friend from non-sanctioned countries.

Thanked by 1Andrey11
  • @Andrey11 said:
    ...I am in Russia and I cannot pay with local cards...

guys, please do not help him to bypass the sanctions that the civilized world has put on ruSSia

the more effective the sanctions are, the faster the Putler regime and ruSSia will collapse and the murders of the Ukrainians will cease

Thanked by 1kasodk
  • @Andrews said: guys, please do not help him to bypass the sanctions that the civilized world has put on ruSSia

the more effective the sanctions are, the faster the Putler regime and ruSSia will collapse and the murders of the Ukrainians will cease

yo man, sanctions are hitting ordinary people who want peace.

• @Andrey11 said:

@Andrews said: guys, please do not help him to bypass the sanctions that the civilized world has put on ruSSia

yes, this is exactly how it is meant to work, to hit whole country, even ordinary people, to force them to generate pressure on your Putler to stop attacking foreign countries

Thanked by 2kasodk adly
  • afnafn Member
    edited June 2022

to force them to generate pressure on your Putler to stop attacking foreign countries

Who's forcing who exactly?

You think the pressure on normal citizens and preventing them from buying vps, will make the russian gov change its mind? LOL!!!
    You want all citizens to go and protest "we want vps, stop the war"? they will just get killed, or be ignored at best. You think their gov cares or gives a fuck about them, or about their vps and other Leisure? if you want a VPS this badly, they will want you to buy it locally.

Do you think the war will stop because no Russians are able to buy VPS? Nope, you're delusional. Such (insignificant) sanctions are there as a message, and they a have political meaning (i.e payment instituions saying "we are not happy about it") and a humanitarian meaning, as in, "we are not happy about people dying, on both sides" So it happens because it is the right thing to do. The real major sanctions that affect the gov directly, cars and tech, food, trade, energy, etc may have a meaning, but refusing online payments from citizens is just insignificant. If the war ever stops, this won't be one of the top 50 reasons why the war stopped.

Also, there is a thread called "let's not derail..." so uh, this is not the right thread to go all political on the poor guy.

I know where you're coming from, and Not against your point. But I simply see no reason for a normal guy who did nothing wrong to pay the price, specially when that price will really make no difference.

To me, this is like a parent who has 200K $ loan, and his kid says " hey daddy, take the 10$ I have in my piggy bank", it's an appreciated act, but it hardly makes any difference.

If you want to support them this badly, maybe protest for your own gov so that those hypocrites in political positions in our countries start doing something significant for real instead of pretending they're trying .

As for his main question, just buy locally from Russian providers ! or buy crypto and pay via crypto to any EU provider.

Thanked by 2Andrey11 hostdare
  • @Andrews said:

@Andrey11 said:

@Andrews said: guys, please do not help him to bypass the sanctions that the civilized world has put on ruSSia

yes, this is exactly how it is meant to work, to hit whole country, even ordinary people, to force them to generate pressure on your Putler to stop attacking foreign countries

Because that worked well in the past

• @szymonp said: Because that worked well in the past

• ArkasArkas Moderator

YO!
    This isn't a Political thread. Behave accordingly.

Thanked by 2tjn yoursunny
  • If you can get your hands on a unionpay card, there are some providers that will accept unionpay.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Best bet is crypto my man. Good luck.

• tinokuntinokun Member
    edited June 2022

I think you should try crypto. Good you luck

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited June 2022

hi,
    U.S has exempted "web hosting" (server/datacenter/data transfer) from their updated sanctions against Russia and Russians. So, Russians can purchase hosting from U.S. companies and vice-versa. Updated sanctions are already listed on U.S. gov site in April 2022.

@JasonM said: The Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control has issued notice (pdf) specifically authorizing the export to Russia for the following:

services, software, hardware, or technology incident to the exchange of communications over the internet, such as instant messaging, videoconferencing, chat and email, social networking, sharing of photos, movies, and documents, web browsing, blogging, web hosting, and domain name registration services

Link to official notice (pdf file)

• @SashkaPro said: Hetzner accepts swift.

Even in USD, they will convert USD to EUR on their side automatically.

Yes, this method worked, thanks. Total enrollment time approximately 48 hours