Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Poland ≤2$/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Poland ≤2$/m

doublesquaredoublesquare Member
edited June 2022 in Requests

Need VPS in Poland for ≤2$/m with this specs:
KVM virtualization
10Gb+ SATA SSD/NVME
1Gb+ ram
1+ CPU core
1TB+ @1Gbps bandwidth

Comments

• Did you mean ≤2/m or are you saying you refuse to spend under $2 per month?

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • doublesquaredoublesquare Member
    edited June 2022

@MallocVoidstar said:
    Did you mean ≤2/m or are you saying you refuse to spend under $2 per month?

≤2/m

• AXYZEAXYZE Member

Maybe @Abd has something for you :)

Thanked by 2Abd doublesquare
  • @doublesquare said:
    Need VPS in Poland for ≤2$/m with this specs:
    KVM virtualization
    10Gb+ SATA SSD/NVME
    1Gb+ ram
    1+ CPU core
    1TB+ @1Gbps bandwidth

@Abd is probably the only one here who still offers LE service from Mevspace DC

HOST: waw.lg.webhorizon.in                                          Loss%   Snt   Last   Avg  Best  Wrst StDev
        1.|-- gateway                                                        0.0%    10    0.4   4.0   0.2  36.7  11.4
        2.|-- r1w.mevspace.com                                               0.0%    10    1.0   3.4   0.3  11.2   3.8
        3.|-- henet.plix.pl                                                 80.0%    10    2.1   5.3   2.1   8.5   4.5
        4.|-- az-international-llc.100gigabitethernet11-1.core1.waw1.he.net  0.0%    10   11.7   9.4   8.7  11.7   0.8
        5.|-- 146.158.73.151                                                 0.0%    10   14.9  10.1   8.9  14.9   1.9
        6.|-- 95.47.56.138                                                   0.0%    10    9.1   9.8   9.1  14.2   1.5

Thanked by 2Abd doublesquare
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Thanks @AXYZE @SpeedTest ! o:)

• Offer this poor Ukrainian guy a decent deal

Thanked by 1doublesquare
  • titustitus Member
    edited June 2022

Sadly, I'm not sure You can found an offer for this budget :/ Most of the Polish providers offer usually not recurring promotions, and the lower prices valid only for the first billing period.

I would be happy for the half of your requirements (256-512MB RAM, 10-15GB SSD/HDD, 1x IPv4, 300-500GB bandwidth, OVZ or KVM) for 1-1,5USD/month, but I not found offers for this.

• @Abd interested in similar offer if you have any :)

• @titus said:
    Sadly, I'm not sure You can found an offer for this budget :/ Most of the Polish providers offer usually not recurring promotions, and the lower prices valid only for the first billing period.

I would be happy for the half of your requirements (256-512MB RAM, 10-15GB SSD/HDD, 1x IPv4, 300-500GB bandwidth, OVZ or KVM) for 1-1,5USD/month, but I not found offers for this.

Ask @Abd about this. He gave me a very good offer

Thanked by 1titus
  • @doublesquare said:

too bad he didn't do it publicly, maybe it would be of interest to others

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Carlin0 said:

@doublesquare said:

too bad he didn't do it publicly, maybe it would be of interest to others

Maybe that was deliberate. Sometimes providers can do a sweet one-off so long as it is a one-off.

Thanked by 1doublesquare