Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the DDoS protection for game servers In EU(UK,DE)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is the DDoS protection for game servers In EU(UK,DE)

I'm searching for a provider that has high DDoS protection for game servers(FiveM, Minecraft, etc) in the United Kingdom, Germany

Also, it should have good ping in the Middle East

I already know about Path.net but It isn't suitable for me

Comments

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We have DDoS protection and servers in LON/ZUR/AMS/GLAS and EDIN.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep
  • edited June 2022

We're a big fan of Path.net, we've found that to work very well for us. We use them in both the UK and Germany -=)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@aaroneugamehost said:
    We're a big fan of Path.net, we've found that to work very well for us. We use them in both the UK and Germany -=)

You’re about to get banned, just FYI.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @Nekki Wait why sorry?

• I just clicked to why, my apologize I've removed said post =) My own fault for not better reading over it

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited June 2022

@aaroneugamehost said:
    @Nekki Wait why sorry?

Failing to read the forum rules properly, posting an offer that contravenes those rules and most heinously, for posting an offer without paying the $200 fee. If you go grovel to @jbiloh immediately you might be able to save yourself, but he is a cruel master.

• @Zare said:
    We have DDoS protection and servers in LON/ZUR/AMS/GLAS and EDIN.

Thanks for your response; I can see on your website that you have only 160Gbps; Isn't that cause dangerous in high capacity attacks?

• sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider

@YD4NG3R said:
    I'm searching for a provider that has high DDoS protection for game servers(FiveM, Minecraft, etc) in the United Kingdom, Germany

Also, it should have good ping in the Middle East

We're currently hosting one of the Top25 German FiveM Servers in our Datacenter :) - We're customizing ddos mitigation profiles just for our customers. Just check it out :)

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@YD4NG3R said:

Just curious, how does Path fail to meet your needs? The guys over at Tempest specialize in game server hosting and operate as a Path subsidiary I believe. I've chatted with them and am quite impressed with the scale of attacks they've been able to mitigate. I'm not a gamer but that would appear to be their target market, so might be worth contacting them anyhow.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

We operate our network in London, (and Amsterdam and more!) with specific mitigation for FiveM. This includes the Layer 7 HTTPS port if you need it covered (https://www.x4b.net/kb/Tutorials/FiveMDDoSProtection) which you probably do.

This discussion has been closed.