Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud DEALS ★ Dedi Servers from $27/m ★ VPS from $5/m ★ $200 Public Cloud Free Credits
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud DEALS ★ Dedi Servers from $27/m ★ VPS from $5/m ★ $200 Public Cloud Free Credits

OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider
edited May 2022 in Offers

OVHcloud Deals has begun | Offer ends on 7th June'22 | While stocks last

Deals at a glance:

• Eco servers: Europe and NAM locations | So you Start range | No setup fees | From only US$26.99/month!
  • Rise servers: Asia Pacific locations | Rise-APAC, Rise-APAC-1 | No setup fees | From only US$56.75/month!
  • Rise servers: Europe and NAM locations | Rise 1-2-3 | Up to 25% off | From only US$63.12/month!
  • Advance servers: Europe and NAM locations | Advance-1 (32GB RAM option) | Up to 33% off | From only US$84.27/month
  • Game servers: Europe and NAM locations | Game 1 & 2 | Up to 35% off | From only US$88.54/month!
  • VPS Plan: Asia Pacific, Europe and NAM locations | Up to 30% off on Value, Essential Plan or 50% off first month on Starter Plan
  • Public Cloud | US$200 Free Cloud Credit | Valid for 1 month on all Pay-as-you-go services after voucher activation

Shop all deals:

• Asia (US$): https://www.ovh.com/asia/deals/

• Singapore (S$): https://www.ovh.com/sg/deals/
  • Australia (A$): https://www.ovh.com.au/deals/
  • Rest of the world (US$): https://www.ovh.com/world/deals/

Dedicated Server Offers

Rise-APAC Dedicated Server

Perks:

• Intel Xeon E3-1245v5 - 4c/8t - 3.5GHz/3.9GHz
  • Up to 64GB DDR4 ECC RAM
  • 2x HDD SATA 2TB or 2x SSD 480GB
  • 250Mbits Bandwidth - 10TB Traffic
  • Hosted in Asia Pacific regions
  • Anti-DDoS Protection included
  • 500GB free backup storage space (up to 10TB paid options)
  • Each server has a public IPv4 address and an IPv6 address range (Up to 256 IPv4 with one-off fee/IPv4 – no monthly recurring fee)
  • From US$56.75 ex.GST/month

Rise-1 Dedicated Server

Perks:

• Intel Xeon-E 2136 - 6c/12t - 3.3GHz/4.5GHz
  • Up to 128GB DDR4 ECC RAM
  • HDD or SSD NVMe
  • 500Mbit Bandwidth Unmetered
  • Hosted in Europe and North America regions
  • 500GB free backup storage space (up to 10TB paid options)
  • Each server has a public IPv4 address and an IPv6 address range (Up to 256 IPv4 with one-off fee/IPv4 – no monthly recurring fee)
  • From US$63.12 ex.GST/month

Advance-1 Dedicated Server

Perks:

• Intel Xeon-E 2386G - 6c/12t - 3.5GHz/4.7GHz
  • 32GB DDR4 ECC RAM
  • HDD or SSD NVMe
  • 1Gbit Bandwidth Unmetered
  • vRack Private Network included
  • Hosted in Europe and North America regions
  • From US$84.27 ex.GST/month

Game-1 Dedicated Server

Perks:

Looking for low cost dedicated servers?

Shop Eco Dedicated Servers:

VPS Offers

Offers Highlights on VPS plans

• Trial offer for new customers: 50% off for 1 month on VPS Starter Plan using code: STARTER50
  • With 12 months commitment : 20% off for 12 months (monthly payment) + Automatic backup option free for 1 month on VPS Value, Essential plan
  • With 24 months commitment : 30% off for 24 months (monthly payment) + Automatic backup option free for 1 month on VPS Value, Essential plan

VPS Starter

• 1 vCore
  • 2GB RAM
  • 20GB SSD
  • Unmetered Traffic @ 100Mbps (except Asia-Pacific data centers 1TB Traffic/month @ 100Mbps*)

VPS Value

• 1 vCore
  • 2GB RAM
  • 40GB SSD NVMe
  • Unmetered Traffic @ 250Mbps (except Asia-Pacific data centers 1TB Traffic/month @ 250Mbps*)

VPS Essential

Public Cloud Offers

US$200 Public Cloud trial offer, valid for 1 month on all Pay-as-you-go services after voucher activation

Build your applications on top of our innovative ecosystem of Public Cloud solutions:

About OVH

OVHcloud is a global player and the leading European cloud provider operating 400,000 servers within its own 32 data centers across 4 continents. For more than 20 years, the Group has been leveraging an integrated model that provides full control of our value chain, from designing our servers to managing our data centers through to orchestrating our fibre-optic network. This unique approach enables OVHcloud to cover, independently, the full spectrum of use cases for our 1.6 million customers across 140 countries. OVHcloud now offers customers the latest-generation solutions that combine high performance, predictable pricing, and full data sovereignty to support their unfettered growth.

Thanked by 4ACE miu Ganonk robohost

Comments

• ACEACE Member

Challenge Thanked more than OVH

• dosaidosai Member

@OVH_APAC

With 24 months commitment : 30% off for 24 months (monthly payment) + Automatic backup option free for 1 month on VPS Value, Essential plan

I'm seeing an option to pay monthly for 24 month commitment. What happens if I decided to stop renewals within 24 months?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022

@dosai said:
    @OVH_APAC

With 24 months commitment : 30% off for 24 months (monthly payment) + Automatic backup option free for 1 month on VPS Value, Essential plan

I'm seeing an option to pay monthly for 24 month commitment. What happens if I decided to stop renewals within 24 months?

You cannot cancel until the 24 month commitment is over, the system won't let you cancel. If anyone here does the commitment, ensure that you cancel the commitment before it is over, if you do not, the commitment will automatically renew and put your service into a new 24 month commitment once the first one is over for example.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

OVH is posting deals here while most of there servers are out of stock on SYS and KS range.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022

@Saahib said:
    OVH is posting deals here while most of there servers are out of stock on SYS and KS range.

Check the new eco page... the $20 servers are basically always in stock. I actually grabbed one or two a week ago and they were delivered in an hour.

• edited May 2022

Hey @OVH_APAC ,

Can you give me the link where i can find the server SYS-4-SAT-16 for 26.99$?

Thanks

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness hapkido
  • webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited May 2022

@danielcardosopt said:
    Hey @OVH_APAC ,

Thanks

For the named system I get:
    Total before taxes $37.99
    Including the first month of use

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022

@dosai said:
    @OVH_APAC

Hi @dosai , if you would like to stop renewal within the commitment period, you would then have to pay off the remaining duration of the commitment and this request can be done via a support ticket.

@danielcardosopt said:
    Hey @OVH_APAC ,

Thanks

Hi @danielcardosopt , our sincere apologies, there was a mistake in the text (we will try to revise the post). For the latest specs and prices, refer to our Eco range page here: https://eco.ovhcloud.com/

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

OP has been edited as requested by @OVH_APAC.

• @DP said:

No idea what has been edited but I'm still unable to find the advertised $27 server.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • @webcraft said:
    No idea what has been edited but I'm still unable to find the advertised $27 server.

that's the soyoustart server that's out of stock 99% of the time. :D

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • tmepytmepy Member

Hello, I have ordered one of them and is it normal that its taking 7+ days for them to verify my documents? I have contacted the ticket which got created and no response from them. I created another ticket and they said u have to contact the other ticket? (My order has been placed before this came but still asking)

• Nice ofer thanks

edited May 2022

@webcraft said:

@DP said:

Hi @webcraft , our low cost server offers can be found here while stocks last: https://eco.ovhcloud.com/#filterType=badge&filterValue=ovhcloud-deals

@tmepy said:
    Hello, I have ordered one of them and is it normal that its taking 7+ days for them to verify my documents? I have contacted the ticket which got created and no response from them. I created another ticket and they said u have to contact the other ticket? (My order has been placed before this came but still asking)

Hi @tmepy , feel free to share with me your ticket number via private message and I will get the team to look into it. Thanks!

Thanked by 2infplus webcraft
  • mohamedmohamed Member
    edited May 2022

@OVH_APAC
    Got that cheap kimsufi KS-17

`# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2022-05-06

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Mon May 30 14:33:00 UTC 2022

Basic System Information:

Uptime : 0 days, 0 hours, 11 minutes
    Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz
    CPU cores : 8 @ 1879.260 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 31.3 GiB
    Swap : 8.8 GiB
    Disk : 434.6 GiB
    Distro : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel : 5.10.0-14-amd64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 179.56 MB/s (44.8k) 280.08 MB/s (4.3k)
    Write 180.03 MB/s (45.0k) 281.55 MB/s (4.3k)
    Total 359.59 MB/s (89.8k) 561.63 MB/s (8.7k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 245.68 MB/s (479) 261.71 MB/s (255)
    Write 258.74 MB/s (505) 279.14 MB/s (272)
    Total 504.42 MB/s (984) 540.85 MB/s (527)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 37.2 Mbits/sec | 79.6 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 32.7 Mbits/sec | 89.5 Mbits/sec
    Hybula | The Netherlands (40G) | 32.8 Mbits/sec | 742 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 94.6 Mbits/sec | 584 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 30.0 Mbits/sec | 72.0 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 908
    Multi Core | 3510
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/15207489`

It's 100Mbps so I am kinda surprised with those 500Mbits/sec but can't complain thank you for those goodies

@mohamed said:
    @OVH_APAC
    Got that cheap kimsufi KS-17

`# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2022-05-06

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Mon May 30 14:33:00 UTC 2022

Basic System Information:

Uptime : 0 days, 0 hours, 11 minutes
    Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz
    CPU cores : 8 @ 1879.260 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 31.3 GiB
    Swap : 8.8 GiB
    Disk : 434.6 GiB
    Distro : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel : 5.10.0-14-amd64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 179.56 MB/s (44.8k) 280.08 MB/s (4.3k)
    Write 180.03 MB/s (45.0k) 281.55 MB/s (4.3k)
    Total 359.59 MB/s (89.8k) 561.63 MB/s (8.7k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 245.68 MB/s (479) 261.71 MB/s (255)
    Write 258.74 MB/s (505) 279.14 MB/s (272)
    Total 504.42 MB/s (984) 540.85 MB/s (527)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 37.2 Mbits/sec | 79.6 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 32.7 Mbits/sec | 89.5 Mbits/sec
    Hybula | The Netherlands (40G) | 32.8 Mbits/sec | 742 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 94.6 Mbits/sec | 584 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 30.0 Mbits/sec | 72.0 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 908
    Multi Core | 3510
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/15207489`

It's 100Mbps so I am kinda surprised with those 500Mbits/sec but can't complain thank you for those goodies

In general only the outgoing bandwidth is limited on OVH dedicated servers:

• Kimsufi range are 100Mbps,
    • SoyouStart are 250Mbps,
    • Rise are 500Mbbps,
    • Advance range are up to 5Gbps,
    • and you have Dedi servers up to 10Gbps
      more info here: (https://eco.ovhcloud.com/asia/about/).

However the public incoming bandwidth (internet-->server) is generally only limited by the capability of the network card on the server (so 1 or 10Gbps).

The same principle applies for the quota of traffic (applicable in Australia and Singapore datacenters). if your server has 20TB traffic included per month, this is only accounted towards the outgoing traffic (server--> internet). Incoming traffic remains unmetered.

Hope this helps.

• lc475lc475 Member

Just ordered a SYS-1-SAT-32. This config always out of stock, I visited the page nearly every hour to check the availability and finally got one like lucky draw.

• why i try register ovh and submitted contact info ,but keep loop the contact info page and change language to fr ,what can i do ?

• lc475lc475 Member

I ordered the server on 31 May and the order is still "being processed".

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2022

@sleepcoroe said:
    why i try register ovh and submitted contact info ,but keep loop the contact info page and change language to fr ,what can i do ?

If you’re trying to order one of the promo deals, it won’t work. You’re SOL — wait for the next offer.

Edit: My apologies, the offer actually ends on the 7th (today), so it’s an unrelated issue.

• sleepcoroesleepcoroe Member
    edited June 2022

@doghouch said:

@sleepcoroe said:
    why i try register ovh and submitted contact info ,but keep loop the contact info page and change language to fr ,what can i do ?

If you’re trying to order one of the promo deals, it won’t work. You’re SOL — wait for the next offer.

Edit: My apologies, the offer actually ends on the 7th (today), so it’s an unrelated issue.

i did not use any promo deals and i just signup ovh.
    keep loop this page , but i default en language

edited June 2022

@lc475 said:

Hi @lc475 , feel free to drop us a PM with your order/ticket number to check.

@sleepcoroe said:

@doghouch said:

@sleepcoroe said:

Hi @sleepcoroe , unfortunately I was unable to reproduce your issue. Do try again on a different browser.

• sleepcoroesleepcoroe Member
    edited June 2022

@OVH_APAC said:

@lc475 said:

@sleepcoroe said:

@doghouch said:

@sleepcoroe said:

Hi @sleepcoroe , unfortunately I was unable to reproduce your issue. Do try again on a different browser.

i has been try chrome and firefox ,same problem but chrome language no change to fr

when i submitted
    https://ca.ovh.com/manager/hub/#/?ovhSessionSuccess=true&ovhSessionSuccess=true
    then redirect to contact info
    https://ca.ovh.com/auth/signup/new/#/?onsuccess=https://ca.ovh.com/manager/hub/#/?ovhSessionSuccess=true&ovhSessionSuccess=true&lang=en

• lc475lc475 Member

The server has delivered. Thanks @OVH_APAC.

• @OVH_APAC said:

@lc475 said:

@sleepcoroe said:

@doghouch said:

@sleepcoroe said:

Hi I found the problem
    Is postcode problem
    In general Hong Kong is no any postcode
    So I got this problem

• lc475lc475 Member

@sleepcoroe said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@lc475 said:

@sleepcoroe said:

@doghouch said:

@sleepcoroe said:

Hi I found the problem
    Is postcode problem
    In general Hong Kong is no any postcode
    So I got this problem

You can try 999077 as postal code for HK.