Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ 20% OFF for LET users! ★ VPS in USA FROM $1.21/mo ★ 15-days MONEYBACK ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ 20% OFF for LET users! ★ VPS in USA FROM $1.21/mo ★ 15-days MONEYBACK ★

antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

Just.Hosting offer quality VPS service since 2019 year. We offer best KVM VPS service on NVMe / SSD and HDD. Changing VPS OS / IP / location / configuration at any time available from billing panel. Flexible configuration. AliPay and UnionPay accepted. Crypto-coins (BTC) accepted.

• lowest price with IPv6 ONLY VPS
  • NVMe & SSD on all locations
  • 15-days money back
  • UNLIMITED 200 Mbit bandwidth
  • 20% OFF with LET20 promocode (just add it to comment field)
  • Flexible KVM VPS configuration

We offer:

NVMe VPS Start++

• 1 core
  • 512 RAM
  • 5GB NVMe
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 200Mbps Port Speed
  • 1xIPv4 + 1xIPv6 included

$2.55 / month (with LET20 promocode)

Order now

SSD VPS Start+

• 1 core
  • 512 RAM
  • 5GB SSD
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 200Mbps Port Speed
  • 1xIPv4 + 1xIPv6 included

$2.36 / month (with LET20 promocode)

Order now

HDD VPS IPv6 ONLY

• 1 core
  • 512 RAM
  • 5GB HDD
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 200Mbps Port Speed
  • 1 x IPv6 included

$1.21 / month (with LET20 promocode)

Order now

We accept payments:

• PayPal
  • AliPay
  • UnionPay
  • Crypto-coins (BTC)
  • Boleto
  • PIX
  • WebMoney
  • and many others.

https://just.hosting/services/vps

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Tell me more about the this ‘Flexible KVM VPS configuration’. What’s the flexibility?

• @Nekki said:
    Tell me more about the this ‘Flexible KVM VPS configuration’. What’s the flexibility?

I think they mean this with flexibility:
    "Changing VPS OS / IP / location / configuration at any time available from billing panel."

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@let_rocks said:

@Nekki said:

"Changing VPS OS / IP / location / configuration at any time available from billing panel."

Yes, but more detail. For instance, can you change your IPv4 as many times you want? What is the ‘configuration’ you can change at any time. What are the DETAILS.

• SauronSauron Member

Why only one IPv6 address? It is a common practice to route /64 to client. Or at least /112, if addresses are at a premium.

• RocksterRockster Member
    edited June 2022

@Nekki said:
    Yes, but more detail. For instance, can you change your IPv4 as many times you want? What is the ‘configuration’ you can change at any time. What are the DETAILS.

I have two older instances in my control panel and those can't be "resized" by me.
    My options from control panel:

• "To change CPU, RAM and HDD contact our technical support."

But I can move VPS to another location or change IP with reinstallation.

• "When you change the location, the IP will change, additional IPs will not be available. You can change location 5 more times."
    • "Change IP when reinstalling. You can change the IP 5 more times."

It seems like I can also set up IPv4 rDNS via control panel.

@Sauron said: Why only one IPv6 address?

Because they actually charge for additional /128 IPv6 addresses. Not much, 10 - 15 cents yearly, but still a bit silly :)

I can't complain about the service. Both my vpses work fairly well over last 2 years or so.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Rockster said: I have two older instances in my control panel and those can't be "resized" by me.
    My options from control panel:

To change CPU, RAM and HDD contact our technical support.
    But I can move VPS to another location or change IP with reinstallation.

When you change the location, the IP will change, additional IPs will not be available. You can change location 5 more times.
    Change IP when reinstalling. You can change the IP 5 more times.

Is the restriction on IP changes a 'lifetime' one or can you change it 5 times in a specified period?

• RocksterRockster Member
    edited June 2022

I have no idea. I didn't do any change yet.

Personally I would prefer some limitations here, although even 5 IP changes (+5 location changes which also replace old IP with new one) give more than enough space for some nasty IP abuse.

• @Sauron said: Why only one IPv6 address?

Because they actually charge for additional /128 IPv6 addresses. Not much, 10 - 15 cents yearly, but still a bit silly :)

Literally, nickel and diming.

Thanked by 1Sauron
  • antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@Nekki said:

@let_rocks said:

@Nekki said:

You can change any VPS configuration any time, you can change IP 5 times for free.

@Sauron said:
    Why only one IPv6 address? It is a common practice to route /64 to client. Or at least /112, if addresses are at a premium.

Because its our VPSs plans to make them cheapier, also you can add IPv6 /48 block - the cost of the service $75 https://just.hosting/en/services/iplease

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@antonpa said:

@Nekki said:

@let_rocks said:

@Nekki said:

You can change any VPS configuration any time, you can change IP 5 times for free.

What do you mean by ‘configuration’? Cores, RAM, disk? What is the impact to your data when a configuration change is made?

Is the IP change limit for the lifetime of the contract, or do you get 5 per year etc? What’s the fee for changing after you’ve exceeded the 5?

@Nekki said:

@antonpa said:

@Nekki said:

@let_rocks said:

@Nekki said:

What do you mean by ‘configuration’? Cores, RAM, disk? What is the impact to your data when a configuration change is made?

Is the IP change limit for the lifetime of the contract, or do you get 5 per year etc? What’s the fee for changing after you’ve exceeded the 5?

Cores / RAM / disk - all can be changed any time.
    IP change limit working per service, so if you buy one VPS you can change 5 times IP for free on. If you buy another one, you can change again IP 5 times.
    But if there is some abuses on IPs, service will be blocked.

@antonpa said:

@Nekki said:

@antonpa said:

@Nekki said:

@let_rocks said:

@Nekki said:

IP change limit working per service, so if you buy one VPS you can change 5 times IP for free on. If you buy another one, you can change again IP 5 times.

when configuration changes all your data stay as it. Disk can be change only to more space, if you need to reduce HDD - its only with reinstall.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@antonpa said:

@antonpa said:

@Nekki said:

@antonpa said:

@Nekki said:

@let_rocks said:

@Nekki said:

when configuration changes all your data stay as it. Disk can be change only to more space, if you need to reduce HDD - its only with reinstall.

Nice, thanks.

@Nekki said:

@antonpa said:

@antonpa said:

@Nekki said:

@antonpa said:

@Nekki said:

@let_rocks said:

@Nekki said:

Nice, thanks.

You are welcome.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Benchy for lowest plan (vps 512 ram hdd 5 gb) in SPB (IQ Data DC)

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
    #             Benchy v1.9               #
    #    https://github.com/L1so/benchy     #
    #   08 Jun 2022 10:05 +05       #

Server Insight                                          Hardware Information
    ---------------------                                   ---------------------
    Org         : LLC Baxet                                 Model       : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2699 v3 @ 2.30GHz
    pc-i440fx-6.1
    Location    : Russia                                    Core        : 1 @ 2297.338 MHz
    Kernel      : 5.18.2-1.el8.elrepo.x86_64                AES-NI      : ✔ Enabled
    Uptime      : 0 Days, 2 Hours, 8 Minute, 40 Seconds     VM-x/AMD-V  : ✔ Enabled
    Virt        : kvm                                       Swap        : 0.0 KiB   

Disk & Memory Usage                                     Network Data
    Disk        : 5.8 GiB                                   ASN         : AS51659   
    Disk Usage  : 2.5 GiB (46% Used)                        ISP         : LLC Baxet 
    Mem         : 469.5 MiB                                 IPv4        : ✔ Enabled
    Mem Usage   : 0.1 GiB (21% Used)                        IPv6        : ✔ Enabled

Disk Performance Check (ext4 on /dev/vda1)
    +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Size | Read        | Write       | Total       |       IOPS (R,W,T)       |
    +===========================================================================+
    | 1    | Failed      | To          | Bench       | Disk   | Please | Retry  |
    | 64k  | 55.69 MB/s  | 56.20 MB/s  | 111.89 MB/s | 0.9k   | 0.9k   | 1.8k   |
    | 512k | 56.95 MB/s  | 60.02 MB/s  | 116.98 MB/s | 0.1k   | 0.1k   | 0.2k   |
    | 1m   | 56.33 MB/s  | 60.80 MB/s  | 117.13 MB/s | 0.1k   | 0.1k   | 0.1k   |

Network Performance Test (Region: Europe)
    +---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Prot. | Provider    | Location        | Send         | Receive      | Latency   |
    +=================================================================================+
    | IPv4  | Online.net  | Paris, FR       |  106.1 MB/s  |  215.7 MB/s  |   40.7 ms |
    |       | Clouvider   | London, UK      |  101.0 MB/s  |  205.0 MB/s  |   39.3 ms |
    |       | Hybula      | Amsterdam, NL   |  179.9 MB/s  |  211.5 MB/s  |   42.4 ms |
    |       | Wilhelm.tel | Hamburg, DE     |  131.9 MB/s  |  215.6 MB/s  |    0.0 ms |
    |       | OVH         | Roubaix, FR     |  182.3 MB/s  |  194.5 MB/s  |   55.7 ms |
    +---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | IPv6  | Online.net  | Paris, FR       |        busy  |        busy  |    0.0 ms |
    |       | Clouvider   | London, UK      |  126.9 MB/s  |  208.9 MB/s  |   54.4 ms |
    |       | Hybula      | Amsterdam, NL   |  191.1 MB/s  |  205.0 MB/s  |   59.3 ms |
    |       | Wilhelm.tel | Hamburg, DE     |  141.7 MB/s  |        busy  |    0.0 ms |
    |       | OVH         | Roubaix, FR     |  186.7 MB/s  |  203.5 MB/s  |   58.5 ms |

Geekbench 5 run failed, please retry again

As Anton's site says it's great for VPN. Also 5ms from Hetzner Finland DC.

Anton, you got a lot of IPs, may be you have some residental IPs?
    For example, when you try to access sbermarket service from current IP it says that you're using vpn (anyway, your current IPs still better than ivacy's - Tochka bank accept connections).

Thanked by 1mikei

@SashkaPro said:
    Benchy for lowest plan (vps 512 ram hdd 5 gb) in SPB (IQ Data DC)

#             Benchy v1.9               #
    #    https://github.com/L1so/benchy     #
    # 08 Jun 2022 10:05 +05       #

Server Insight                                          Hardware Information
    Org         : LLC Baxet                                 Model       : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2699 v3 @ 2.30GHz
    pc-i440fx-6.1
    Location    : Russia                                    Core        : 1 @ 2297.338 MHz
    Kernel      : 5.18.2-1.el8.elrepo.x86_64                AES-NI      : ✔ Enabled
    Uptime      : 0 Days, 2 Hours, 8 Minute, 40 Seconds     VM-x/AMD-V  : ✔ Enabled
    Virt        : kvm                                       Swap        : 0.0 KiB   

Disk & Memory Usage                                     Network Data
    Disk        : 5.8 GiB                                   ASN         : AS51659   
    Disk Usage  : 2.5 GiB (46% Used)                        ISP         : LLC Baxet 
    Mem         : 469.5 MiB                                 IPv4        : ✔ Enabled
    Mem Usage   : 0.1 GiB (21% Used)                        IPv6        : ✔ Enabled

Disk Performance Check (ext4 on /dev/vda1)
    | Size | Read        | Write       | Total       |       IOPS (R,W,T)       |
    +===========================================================================+
    | 1    | Failed      | To          | Bench       | Disk   | Please | Retry  |
    | 64k  | 55.69 MB/s  | 56.20 MB/s  | 111.89 MB/s | 0.9k   | 0.9k   | 1.8k   |
    | 512k | 56.95 MB/s  | 60.02 MB/s  | 116.98 MB/s | 0.1k   | 0.1k   | 0.2k   |
    | 1m   | 56.33 MB/s  | 60.80 MB/s  | 117.13 MB/s | 0.1k   | 0.1k   | 0.1k   |

Network Performance Test (Region: Europe)
    | Prot. | Provider    | Location        | Send         | Receive      | Latency   |
    +=================================================================================+
    | IPv4  | Online.net  | Paris, FR       |  106.1 MB/s  |  215.7 MB/s  |   40.7 ms |
    |       | Clouvider   | London, UK      |  101.0 MB/s  |  205.0 MB/s  |   39.3 ms |
    |       | Hybula      | Amsterdam, NL   |  179.9 MB/s  |  211.5 MB/s  |   42.4 ms |
    |       | Wilhelm.tel | Hamburg, DE     |  131.9 MB/s  |  215.6 MB/s  |    0.0 ms |
    |       | OVH         | Roubaix, FR     |  182.3 MB/s  |  194.5 MB/s  |   55.7 ms |
    | IPv6  | Online.net  | Paris, FR       |        busy  |        busy  |    0.0 ms |
    |       | Clouvider   | London, UK      |  126.9 MB/s  |  208.9 MB/s  |   54.4 ms |
    |       | Hybula      | Amsterdam, NL   |  191.1 MB/s  |  205.0 MB/s  |   59.3 ms |
    |       | Wilhelm.tel | Hamburg, DE     |  141.7 MB/s  |        busy  |    0.0 ms |
    |       | OVH         | Roubaix, FR     |  186.7 MB/s  |  203.5 MB/s  |   58.5 ms |

Geekbench 5 run failed, please retry again

As Anton's site says it's great for VPN. Also 5ms from Hetzner Finland DC.

Anton, you got a lot of IPs, may be you have some residental IPs?
    For example, when you try to access sbermarket service from current IP it says that you're using vpn (anyway, your current IPs still better than ivacy's - Tochka bank accept connections).

If some services not accept VPN, try to use IKEv2 service its more privacy and not detectable by others. Im not sure what its depend on source IP.

• @antonpa said: If some services not accept VPN, try to use IKEv2 service its more privacy and not detectable by others. Im not sure what its depend on source IP.

First of all that's not problem at all, just asking about residental ips.

Sbermarket detects not VPN part but IP that belongs to hosting provider. For example if I will just curl from shell i will get same message (your are using proxy/vpn etc...)

Anyway thanks.

@SashkaPro said:

@antonpa said: If some services not accept VPN, try to use IKEv2 service its more privacy and not detectable by others. Im not sure what its depend on source IP.

Sbermarket detects not VPN part but IP that belongs to hosting provider. For example if I will just curl from shell i will get same message (your are using proxy/vpn etc...)

Anyway thanks.

Try to change IP to another or change location in this case.

@antonpa said:

@SashkaPro said:

@antonpa said: If some services not accept VPN, try to use IKEv2 service its more privacy and not detectable by others. Im not sure what its depend on source IP.

Anyway thanks.

Try to change IP to another or change location in this case.

Did it helps?

• @antonpa said: Did it helps?

Nah, MSK-Fiord the same, sbermarket thinks that we behind vpn.
    Never mind anyway, banks and the rest ru-critical things works fine from your ip's range.

Very good but not perfect, that's not fault at all

@SashkaPro said:

@antonpa said: Did it helps?

Nah, MSK-Fiord the same, sbermarket thinks that we behind vpn.
    Never mind anyway, banks and the rest ru-critical things works fine from your ip's range.

Very good but not perfect, that's not fault at all

Ok, good, but please try to test all another location and also IKEv2, if its helps, please write here.
    Thank you.

• @antonpa said: but please try to test all another location and also IKEv2

Nah, that not VPN side trouble.
    You even may try "curl https://sbermarket.ru" and you will see HTML with text "You're using VPN, disable it and try again".

I have VPS from local provider (somewhere middle-russia) and their IP is "residental/home" from sbermarket's point of view :)

My point is that I want to make maximum directly route to hetzner from my middle-russia city. So that will be only MSK > HEL (fiord have better latency than second one) or SPB > HEL (preferred).

Anyway, have you got TSPU's on your location? That may be great feature too (you may not answer directly, just give me a hint)