Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

forex vps hosting is it best for the trading?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

forex vps hosting is it best for the trading?

Saba_467Saba_467 Member
edited May 2022 in Providers

I'm looking for the forex VPS hosting for the trading

if anyone knows where can I find this offer let me know
Thank you :)

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    Thanked by 1brueggus
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

I personally don’t get how it can be special server for trading forex, simply any VPS with fast connection and with decent processor can do the same functionality.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • emghemgh Member

@WebProject said:
    I personally don’t get how it can be special server for trading forex, simply any VPS with fast connection and with decent processor can do the same functionality.

Because it's a scam.

But getting a server in the same DC or very nearby and getting like <1ms ping to the endpoint isn't.

Therefore, the goal shouldn't be a "forex VPS", but rather, what I explained above.

However, people searching for "forex VPS" don't understand this.

Therefore, trading probably isn't something that they tend to grasp either.

@emgh said:

@WebProject said:

Because it's a scam.

But getting a server in the same DC or very nearby and getting like <1ms ping to the endpoint isn't.

It’s depends where your trading account company is located, let’s say in London, GB so any London companies will do with decent network speed and decent server nodes will do the job just install the software and start trade.

Nowadays the crypto/forex trading companies do have API with geo replicated so no issues if VPS located in different region.

• emghemgh Member

@WebProject said:

@emgh said:

@WebProject said:

Because it's a scam.

It’s depends where your trading account company is located, let’s say in London, GB so any London companies will do with decent network speed and decent server nodes will do the job just install the software and start trade.

Nowadays the crypto/forex trading companies do have API with geo replicated so no issues if VPS located in different region.

I guess the bigger one does. Did some testing with some local ones, not always the case.

• swat4swat4 Member

Auto reboot Forex VPS? :p

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@swat4 said:

Autoboot, if you please.

• coldcold Member

try @cociu he can hook you up with something unique

Thanked by 1WebProject

@swat4 said:

Just open SSH panel and type:
    #reboot
    or in control panel just click reboot button and magic will be performed 😂😂😂👌

@cold said:
    try @cociu he can hook you up with something unique

They do have unique uptime and support. 👌

Thanked by 1cold