Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostslim hosting - worst customer care ever - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostslim hosting - worst customer care ever

13»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@lastmanstanding said:

@Nekki said:

LOLCUNT

That's your name? Nice one. :D

I feel quite embarrassed for you. I’m actually going to stop, I’m that embarrassed for you.

This has literally never happened before, no-one, not even @jsg has banter this bad.

Fucking hell.

Thanked by 2skorous TimboJones
  • @angstrom said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@dosai said:
    I don't want to see @Nekki banned.

I’m waiting for @angstrom to do his usual ruthless cleanup and a ban.

@stevewatson301 , I would like to think that we're allies (but I'm not so sure :/ )

For the record, until now, I've done only one ruthless cleanup and issued only one ban, so I don't feel that "usual" is warranted

Anyway, this particular thread seems to be lost, and I have no desire to go against @Nekki (who I take to be a kind of ally in a not-so-obvious way)

I know I am the new guy here. lol. I've been in many forums and I know the nature of forums or the "internet community." Everyone's free.
    He is not the first of his kind in a forum, and mods always have a few of them close allies :smile:
    BTW I'm just an unknown quantity, intend no harm to the forum. Might even contribute better, in time to come. :)

• sk29sk29 Member

In my honest opinion, there should be a time and post limit before one is able to post a review of any company, whether negative or positive. I recall there is a similar rule in the Service Transfers section to reduce scams and prevent users from creating an account just to transfer their service for money.

Same policy should be adopted for the Reviews section as well, so folks can calm down and make a level headed review, whether positive or negative.

• @Nekki said:

@lastmanstanding said:

@Nekki said:

LOLCUNT

I feel quite embarrassed for you. I’m actually going to stop, I’m that embarrassed for you.

This has literally never happened before, no-one, not even @jsg has banter this bad.

Fucking hell.

O don't be so embarrassed. You didn't behave so badly, you were just playing around, except, naked, but that's alright. Stay a few minutes more. :dizzy:

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@lastmanstanding said:

@Nekki said:

@lastmanstanding said:

@Nekki said:

LOLCUNT

Fucking hell.

O don't be so embarrassed. You didn't behave so badly, you were just playing around, except, naked, but that's alright. Stay a few minutes more. :dizzy:

No, seriously guy, I apologise, I didn’t realise the situation. You have a great time on LET.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited May 2022

@stevewatson301 said:

@angstrom said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@dosai said:
    I don't want to see @Nekki banned.

I’m waiting for @angstrom to do his usual ruthless cleanup and a ban.

@stevewatson301 , I would like to think that we're allies (but I'm not so sure :/ )

To be clear I’m not against you per se, I just believe you should avoid shutting down threads even when the topic is tangentially related.

Honestly, I don't think that I have a habit of shutting down threads. The way that you speak suggests that I shut down threads on a regular basis, but I don't think that I do!

If it’s shitposting, it can be cleaned up, but I believe you should also evaluate the original thread’s usefulness and if it isn’t useful, close the thread. In this case I’d be fine with cleaning up Nekki’s shitposting iff these moaning threads also get closed.

LET has a (dubious) tradition of shitposting and moaning, and as long as it doesn't get out of hand (this will depend on the otherwise value or usefulness of the thread in question), I don't see my job as trying to rid LET of all shitposting and moaning. In other words, it's to be decided on a case-by-case basis

• zedzed Member

@sk29 said:
    In my honest opinion, there should be a time and post limit before one is able to post a review of any company, whether negative or positive. I recall there is a similar rule in the Service Transfers section to reduce scams and prevent users from creating an account just to transfer their service for money.

Same policy should be adopted for the Reviews section as well, so folks can calm down and make a level headed review, whether positive or negative.

does this even count as a review though? he's just ranting (not that there's anything wrong with raging against shitty providers), why don't we have a rant category for this kinda thing?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@zed said:

@sk29 said:

does this even count as a review though? he's just ranting (not that there's anything wrong with raging against shitty providers), why don't we have a rant category for this kinda thing?

Just like the meaning of ‘scam’, LET generally has an incredibly loose grip on the meaning of the word ‘review’.

Don’t be too harsh on our new friend though. I don’t think he understood what was happening.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:
    LET has a (dubious) tradition of shitposting and moaning.

Comments like this are why we make fun of you in the private chat.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

This thread has gone too far guys. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.