Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostslim hosting - worst customer care ever - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostslim hosting - worst customer care ever

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@lastmanstanding said:
    angstrom I was trying to use the wp migrate plugin to simply export and import the website. I cannot do it because the filesize is greater than 64 mb.

Okay, but this isn't really a problem on the provider's side. Presumably, they have that limit in place in order to prevent abuse, especially on the low-end shared hosting plans

I'm not a WordPress person, but you might want to look at this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

• NekkiNekki Veteran

• NekkiNekki Veteran

• @DP said:

@lastmanstanding said: If Hostslim sees this, take a look at #790435 and #298577 so you would know that I am telling the truth.

Here, let me help.

@VPSSLIM

Disgusting hosting. Weeks to answer a ticket. Fuck you.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@lastmanstanding said:

@DP said:

@lastmanstanding said: If Hostslim sees this, take a look at #790435 and #298577 so you would know that I am telling the truth.

Here, let me help.

@VPSSLIM

Disgusting hosting. Weeks to answer a ticket. Fuck you.

EMBRACE THE HATRED

• NekkiNekki Veteran

• @DP said:

Here, let me help.

@VPSSLIM

Don't scam people. Make an honest living. Beg, if you have nothing else to do, it's much better than scamming. Bastards.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@lastmanstanding said:

@DP said:

Here, let me help.

@VPSSLIM

Don't scam people. Make an honest living. Beg, if you have nothing else to do, it's much better than scamming. Bastards.

YES. TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO TO THEIR MOTHERS.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • dosaidosai Member

I don't want to see @Nekki banned.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @angstrom said:

@lastmanstanding said:
    angstrom I was trying to use the wp migrate plugin to simply export and import the website. I cannot do it because the filesize is greater than 64 mb.

Okay, but this isn't really a problem on the provider's side. Presumably, they have that limit in place in order to prevent abuse, especially on the low-end shared hosting plans

I'm not a WordPress person, but you might want to look at this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

This is the one I am using. And they can increase it to upload the file and then turn it back to 64.
    I am not an abuser they know that. lol.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dosai said:

WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• tester4tester4 Member
    edited May 2022

It's almost as if I haven't posted 20+ posts telling people to NOT try HostSlim. Some people are so stupid.

• @dosai said:

I’m waiting for @angstrom to do his usual ruthless cleanup and a ban.

• @tester4 said:
    It's almost as if I haven't posted 20+ posts telling people to NOT try HostSlim. Some people are so stupid.

I was so stupid not to read them mate, I learned it the hard way.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@tester4 said:

SING IT!

• tester4tester4 Member
    edited May 2022

@lastmanstanding said:

@tester4 said:

It's okay, we all make mistakes. At least you're willing to know when you have made one.

Hopefully this serves as another lesson for anyone else doing research into HostSlim, the reviews aren't fake - HostSlim is terrible and actively report reviews from places like TrustPilot to make themselves look better.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@stevewatson301 said:

@dosai said:

HYPER EFFICIENT MOD-BOT 5000 IS HERE.

NO FUN NO FUN NO FUN DOES NOT COMPUTE.

• @tester4 said:

@lastmanstanding said:

@tester4 said:

It's okay, we all make mistakes. At least you're willing to know when you have made one.

Hopefully this serves as another lesson for anyone else doing research into HostSlim, the reviews aren't fake - HostSlim is terrible and actively report reviews from places like TrustPilot to make themselves look better.

I read some of the reviews and didn't think much about them because they answered quickly when I messaged before buying. Now I understand that that's the bait. I should have thought about it. Really sad because my site is offline for more than a week now, and it's a lot of work to find some hosting that suits my budget and then create the website from scratch. No words to say.
    If Hostlim thinks scamming people is good, then no problem, they will learn some day when they are scammed elsewhere.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

INCOMPETENCE IS NOT A SCAM, YOU FUCKING MUPPETS.

THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE DOES NOT CHANGE BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO USE IT PROPERLY.

Thanked by 2skorous TimboJones
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@stevewatson301 said:

@dosai said:

@stevewatson301 , I would like to think that we're allies (but I'm not so sure :/ )

For the record, until now, I've done only one ruthless cleanup and issued only one ban, so I don't feel that "usual" is warranted

Anyway, this particular thread seems to be lost, and I have no desire to go against @Nekki (who I take to be a kind of ally in a not-so-obvious way)

• tester4tester4 Member

@Nekki said:

THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE DOES NOT CHANGE BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO USE IT PROPERLY.

To be fair, offering a service with things like 24x7 support and not providing it - is a scam.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@tester4 said:

@Nekki said:

To be fair, offering a service with things like 24x7 support and not providing it - is a scam.

To be fair, you’re wrong. Go read a dictionary.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@dosai said:

@stevewatson301 , I would like to think that we're allies (but I'm not so sure :/ )

For the record, until now, I've done only one ruthless cleanup and issued only one ban, so I don't feel that "usual" is warranted

Anyway, this particular thread seems to be lost, and I have no desire to go against @Nekki (who I take to be a kind of ally in a not-so-obvious way)

SEE, NOT_SO_OLES! MOD ALLY. NOT MOD ENEMY!

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • tester4tester4 Member

@Nekki said:

@tester4 said:

@Nekki said:

"A scam is a deceptive scheme or trick used to cheat someone out of something, especially money"

Hosting with X features to lure the person in, 'scamming' them out of money by not providing said service. Is your dictionary different to mine? :#

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@tester4 said:

@Nekki said:

@tester4 said:

@Nekki said:

"A scam is a deceptive scheme or trick used to cheat someone out of something, especially money"

Hosting with X features to lure the person in, 'scamming' them out of money by not providing said service. Is your dictionary different to mine? :#

I thought you were different. You seemed like you had something, but you’ve let me down, you’ve let me down so hard.

Tell me, oh so wise one, how do you know they didn’t fully intend to provide the service as described, but simply failed to do so, be it due to rank incompetence, inexperience or other hitherto unknown factors?

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited May 2022

@angstrom said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@dosai said:

To be clear I’m not against you per se, I just believe you should avoid shutting down threads even when the topic is tangentially related.

If it’s shitposting, it can be cleaned up, but I believe you should also evaluate the original thread’s usefulness and if it isn’t useful, close the thread. In this case I’d be fine with cleaning up Nekki’s shitposting iff these moaning threads also get closed.

• @tester4 said:

@Nekki said:

@tester4 said:

@Nekki said:

he knows that. he is just trolling. some attention seeker. lol

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@stevewatson301 said:

@angstrom said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@dosai said:

To be clear I’m not against you per se, I just believe you should avoid shutting down threads even when the topic is tangentially related.

If it’s shitposting, it can be cleaned up, but I believe you should also evaluate the original thread’s usefulness and if it isn’t useful, close the thread. In this case I’d be fine with cleaning up Nekki’s shitposting iff these moaning thread also gets closed.

WINNAH

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@lastmanstanding said:

@tester4 said:

@Nekki said:

@tester4 said:

@Nekki said:

he knows that. he is just trolling. some attention seeker. lol

No, I defend the English language, a language you clearly have zero respect for.

LOLCUNT

• @Nekki said:

LOLCUNT

That's your name? Nice one. :D

This discussion has been closed.