Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostslim hosting - worst customer care ever
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostslim hosting - worst customer care ever

edited May 2022 in Reviews

My experience with Hostslim.eu customer care is terrible. To say terrible is an understatement. I've been waiting for more than a week to get an answer, and still nothing. It takes more than one day to get the first response, and then it takes at least 2 days to get a response. Even then they keep asking the same questions. It's very clear that they never read the support request well, and cut and paste stock answers.
Funny thing is, they "escalated" my ticket to "high priority" and no answer since then! And then I opened a new ticket to get an answer, and the first answer took more than 24 hours to reach me, and it was a funny one. They say they cannot increase my upload limit beyond 64mb, just to upload my website backup! I mean 64mb is the maximum to restore a website? What kind of hosting is that?
Simply, if anything goes wrong there you are on your own. Or be ready wait literally, LITERALLY, a week to get an answer. Even then you are assured disappointment.
I am looking for another hosting service now.
If Hostslim sees this, take a look at #790435 and #298577 so you would know that I am telling the truth.
Image link attached to show the "escaleted" ticket still waiting. lol.

P.S. A staff member is already angry. You can guess the quality of their service.

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• edited May 2022

Looks like the image doesn't work. I will try later. Sorry about that.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2022

No offence to the op, but is anyone else fucking bored shitless of people coming here and whinging about poor support.

Edit: Also, single post and fuck merchants are cunts (all offence to the OP intended) and should be banned. If your first post here it to complain about a provider you’re probably a proper cuntstick.

• ZyraZyra Member

what do you have hosted with them? I assume you have web hosting, if you want to upload more than 64mb, just split them with into parts and upload those and extract them via ssh? This is what I used to do.

Thanked by 1lastmanstanding
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@lastmanstanding said:
    Looks like the image doesn't work. I will try later. Sorry about that.

Don’t bother, we don’t care.

• Nekki that's what a review is! Sorry if you are connected to them, then you can check out those tickets to see that I'm talking the truth.

• Zyra I have the file exported using wp migration plugin. No idea how to split it. I thought it should be an easy thing to upload the whole file. It's just a simple website.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@lastmanstanding said:
    Nekki that's what a review is! Sorry if you are connected to them, then you can check out those tickets to see that I'm talking the truth.

I knew you were a bellend.

Simply because someone thinks you’re a cock, it’s doesn’t mean they have any link to the shithouse of a provider you’re pissed off with today, you thick twat.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@lastmanstanding : I tend to doubt that you'll be the last man standing

It's a bit unclear to me what you want to do: no chance of simply (s)ftp-ing your files?

(It doesn't sound like a problem on the provider's side, but I may be missing something)

• Nekki, talking to me like you talk to your dad doesn't help here. But you know that Hostslim is "the shithouse of a provider" is good enough.

• angstrom I was trying to use the wp migrate plugin to simply export and import the website. I cannot do it because the filesize is greater than 64 mb.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2022

@lastmanstanding said:
    Nekki, talking to me like you talk to your dad doesn't help here.

That may be the single most ridiculous comeback on LET to date. So much to unpack.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Right, let’s completely fuck this thing up.

GIF party formally declared, let’s go!

• Nekki, what come back? I was just helping you.

• @Nekki said:

I would love to. Keep the thread bumping. Thank you.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Thanked by 2skorous TimboJones
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@lastmanstanding said:

@Nekki said:

I would love to. Keep the thread bumping. Thank you.

Then contribute gifs, shitwizard.

• keep going. Thanks :D :D :D
    I'll start when you finish. Keep the thread bumping.

• No gifs I'll post smilies. You go with gifs.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@lastmanstanding said: If Hostslim sees this, take a look at #790435 and #298577 so you would know that I am telling the truth.

Here, let me help.

@VPSSLIM

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@lastmanstanding said:
    No gifs I'll post smilies. You go with gifs.

Zero bantzu, truly a disgrace to LET, I hope your ban is expedited.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

• NekkiNekki Veteran

• NekkiNekki Veteran

This discussion has been closed.