Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mailgun payment issue - need payment solution
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

mailgun payment issue - need payment solution

Mailgun is not allowing one-time payments. Their payment system supports only recurring payments and needs to register your credit card with them. Indian credit cards are not allowed to set to recurring for unverified websites. I need to pay one invoice and they are not helpful with any other modes.

Did anyone find any workaround for this situation? Any services or apps to support generating an actual working credit card?

Comments

• I wish somebody answered my qn :(

• AltesAltes Member

Two possible solutions:

1) Ask a friend to do it on your behalf, and explain to billing why someone is paying on your behalf, and you can pay your friend back through PayPal, etc.

2) Go with a different provider, like @Jar's MXRoute.com which should do just as well as Mailgun.

Thanked by 1larmarat
  • turdskiturdski Member
    edited May 2022

If they accept prepaid cards, you could use Skrill or another online bank/wallet.

• Or use Privacy.com (if they support India that is)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@TWC said:
    2) Go with a different provider, like @Jar's MXRoute.com which should do just as well as Mailgun.

Minis the gigantic list of unsolicited marketing newsletters and overall spam leaving the network 😂

• szymonpszymonp Member

@HalfEatenPie said:
    Or use Privacy.com (if they support India that is)

It requires usa ssn

• mailgun's chargepay needs to authorize the creditcard for automated recurring payment. That is the issue. It doesn't have the support for one-time payment like other providers.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@Jovanfever Open an account at https://www.aeldra.com/ , this will get you an instant Mastercard Debit card which can be used for using automated recurring payment

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ManishPant said:
    @Jovanfever Open an account at https://www.aeldra.com/ , this will get you an instant Mastercard Debit card which can be used for using automated recurring payment

^The Aeldra Mastercard Debit Card is issued by Blue Ridge Bank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Mastercard Inc. and may be used everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted. Indian residents will be restricted from debit card usage until the customer is physically in the U.S. Customers will have to follow applicable Aeldra procedures which will include providing documentation that establishes physical presence in the U.S. and by contacting Aeldra Concierge to remove the usage restriction.

Thus, it needs a flight also.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@Jovanfever said:
    Mailgun is not allowing one-time payments. Their payment system supports only recurring payments and needs to register your credit card with them. Indian credit cards are not allowed to set to recurring for unverified websites. I need to pay one invoice and they are not helpful with any other modes.

Did anyone find any workaround for this situation? Any services or apps to support generating an actual working credit card?

May be a Virtual card ?

https://www.onlinesbi.com/personal/virtual_card.html

• @>; @XiNiX said:

@Jovanfever said:

May be a Virtual card ?

https://www.onlinesbi.com/personal/virtual_card.html

Virtual cards for allowed for this type of usage. I even tried HDFC netsafe too.

• @yoursunny said:

@ManishPant said:

^The Aeldra Mastercard Debit Card is issued by Blue Ridge Bank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Mastercard Inc. and may be used everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted. Indian residents will be restricted from debit card usage until the customer is physically in the U.S. Customers will have to follow applicable Aeldra procedures which will include providing documentation that establishes physical presence in the U.S. and by contacting Aeldra Concierge to remove the usage restriction.

May be virtual cards instead of actual physical card?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Try deleting your card from the service and adding it back. You may need to do it every month if it works.

• HaroldMHaroldM Member

mailgun was a trash in terms of email delivery. I tried with one of my production websites and mailgun failed to deliver the email into inbox with everything in place. (DKIM, SPK)

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said:

@ManishPant said:

No, you can use your virtual card without any restriction. I have made a few purchase using it.

• @HaroldM said:
    mailgun was a trash in terms of email delivery. I tried with one of my production websites and mailgun failed to deliver the email into inbox with everything in place. (DKIM, SPK)

I'm using their 30k/m free Concept plan and it works flawlessly for months

• @jar said:
    Try deleting your card from the service and adding it back. You may need to do it every month if it works.

tried it. but no use

• @ManishPant said:

@yoursunny said:

@ManishPant said:

No, you can use your virtual card without any restriction. I have made a few purchase using it.

Still waiting for their approval

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2022

@Jovanfever Solved yet?

If not, what is the monthly amount? Wait, I thought you said one time? Which is it?

• HaroldMHaroldM Member

@SpeedTest said: I'm using their 30k/m free Concept plan and it works flawlessly for months

for me they are showing as delivering the emails but they end up landing in spam box and sometimes not even in the spam box. ( I used it for transactional emails btw )

• @alento said:
    @Jovanfever Solved yet?

If not, what is the monthly amount? Wait, I thought you said one time? Which is it?

Not yet. I got a one-time invoice of 2 USD and I am unable to pay because of their PG issue. For paying this amount, they want my card to be enabled for recurring payments, which I am Ok with. But their payment gateway is not supporting Indian Cards

• tmepytmepy Member

@Jovanfever said:

Well, I am from India and my card works on unverified websites, but only thing is I have to renew it manually. Entering the OTP and bullcrap

• @tmepy said:

@Jovanfever said:

Well, I am from India and my card works on unverified websites, but only thing is I have to renew it manually. Entering the OTP and bullcrap

Yes, I am ready to do that. But this mailgun's PG dont support manual payments.