Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 10 user google apps legacy account or more
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 10 user google apps legacy account or more

Please reply with your offers.

Comments

• TapiluTapilu Member

@AICDOWS said:
    Please reply with your offers.

I have it

• VoidVoid Member

Isn’t selling ‘accounts’ against the rules here?

• coldcold Member

what if he doesn't wanna buy ? he said, he needs, not that he is buying ^^

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Question: does Google allow their Google apps legacy accounts to be transferred to others?

Thanked by 1yoursunny

Another question: what is the interest in these Google apps legacy accounts? (I thought that Google said that they all needed to be upgraded to paid accounts)

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2022

@angstrom said:
    Another question: what is the interest in these Google apps legacy accounts? (I thought that Google said that they all needed to be upgraded to paid accounts)

Sir, your information is woefully out of date, in the last few days it has become clear that there is now a ‘free’ options available for these legacy accounts, a move of such generosity that it has moved me to my core!

Thanked by 2Mumbly angstrom
  • @angstrom said:
    Question: does Google allow their Google apps legacy accounts to be transferred to others?

No, they explicitly disabled changing the main domain for a reason. And if I had to guess, they're asking to buy it not for personal purposes.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • MumblyMumbly Member

@angstrom said:

https://lowendbox.com/blog/google-relents-gmail-legacy-will-remain-free-for-personal-accounts/

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @angstrom said:

A while ago they announced that if you are using legacy free G Suite for personal usage, you can stay in the free plan after confirming it to them.

Thanked by 1angstrom

Guys, thanks for bringing me up to date :)

Wow, even LEB wrote about it (yesterday) :)

Okay, but it sounds like Google doesn't allow these Google apps legacy accounts to be transferred to others, so should I close the thread and call it a day?

• AstroAstro Member

@angstrom said:

Okay, but it sounds like Google doesn't allow these Google apps legacy accounts to be transferred to others, so should I close the thread and call it a day?

Maybe someone can correct but you cant change the deafult domain I believe. Maybe you can add a secondary one?

Thanked by 1angstrom

@Astro said: Maybe someone can correct but you cant change the deafult domain I believe.

Right, this is what people are saying, in which case a transfer isn't technically possible anyway

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

Sir, I believe you have hit the proverbial nail on the head! What fine moderation at this early hour, bravo!

This auspicious start is surely a good omen for a bully day!

Thanked by 1angstrom

Closed this thread because as far as I can determine, Google apps legacy accounts can't be transferred to others legally (so not white hat)

This discussion has been closed.