Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For transfer Greencloudvps 56 special Singapore / 1 tb storage Singapore
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

For transfer Greencloudvps 56 special Singapore / 1 tb storage Singapore

codelockcodelock Member
edited May 2022 in Service Transfers

I have this two vps from greencloudvps in their Singapore DC2 that I no longer need ,

56 special Singapore :

5 core xeon-gold
6 GB ram
56 GB nvme
5.6 TB bandwidth

Singapore DC2
renews at : usd 56/year

paid until 9-august-2022
asking 25 usd

Singapore 1tb storage

2 cores (Xeon silver)
3 GB ram
1 TB Disk
2 TB bandwidth (10gbps uplink)

Singapore DC2

renews at 50usd/year

paid until 08-september-2022

asking : 25 usd

Bonus
webhorizon special vps

2 cores
512mb ram
10 gb disk
1 ipv4 + /64 ipv6
500 gb bandwith
Openvz

France

renews at : 7usd/year
Paid until 07/Oct/2022
asking: 4 usd

payment via paypal (user will have to pay fees ), indian payment methods like upi,etc ;

Comments

• $20 for storage VPS?

• codelockcodelock Member
    edited May 2022

@Sanjue007 said:
    $20 for storage VPS?

not possible
    unlike other storage vps this one has a lot of ram and powerful 2 cpu enough to run ,
    jellyfin , radarr , sonarr and lidarr still it only uses 1.6gb ram I can probably even run torrent client on this if I used private trackers, not to mention 10gbps and its unique location

It is really hard to part away with this vps has as it has served me really well for that low,

• UPDATE : web horizon vps is being transferred to @abtdw , just waiting for reply on transfer ticket

Thanked by 1abtdw
  • VoidVoid Member

@codelock said:

@Sanjue007 said:
    $20 for storage VPS?

not possible
    unlike other storage vps this one has a lot of ram and powerful 2 cpu enough to run ,
    jellyfin , radarr , sonarr and lidarr still it only uses 1.6gb ram I can probably even run torrent client on this if I used private trackers, not to mention 10gbps and its unique location

It is really hard to part away with this vps has it has served me really well for that low,

Do they allow Windows on it?

• @jmaxwell said:

@codelock said:

@Sanjue007 said:
    $20 for storage VPS?

not possible

It is really hard to part away with this vps has it has served me really well for that low,

Do they allow Windows on it?

No,
    even custom isos are not supported unfortunately

• bdlbdl Member

Was anything wrong with the 56 special? You've only had it less than a week?! :)

Thanked by 2bulbasaur ElonBezos
  • @bdl said:
    Was anything wrong with the 56 special? You've only had it less than a week?! :)

I brought it out of FOMO and don't have anything to do with it , that said price for 56 special is dropped to 23 usd

• CheonRaCheonRa Member

$18 for 56 special?

• tinokuntinokun Member

I'm interested in 56 one

• khaooatkhaooat Member

I’m interested in singapore 1tb storage.

• tinokuntinokun Member

Received 56 one. Thanks <3

• 56 special and webhorizion vps gone ,

1 tb storage still available

• All done @angstrom use your super powers and close this thread,

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Closed as wished

Thanked by 1codelock
This discussion has been closed.