Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any colocation deals or resources? 1/4 rack 10 amps IPv4 /25
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any colocation deals or resources? 1/4 rack 10 amps IPv4 /25

Not sure if this is a good place to ask but here it goes; I am looking for colo space somewhere in USA with a reputable provider. 1/4 rack, 10 amps of power and IPv4 space

Any recommendations? My current colocation provider got sued and has filed chapter 11 so I better get my stuff moved elsewhere quick.

Comments

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022

Whats your budget?
    We offer Colo here in Texas.
    Here is our looking glass. http://looking.dataideas.com
    Welcome to PM me as well.

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Hey, what location are you searching for? We have 2 locations, Tampa, FL, and Dallas, TX.
    Feel free to PM me or add me on Discord: Ian.D#8515

• emghemgh Member

C'mon give him an estimate without having to take contact

• vinhaisvinhais Member

Try with dacentec.com / @dacentec

I've been using it for over 3 years and it's been great.

Thanked by 1dacentec
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@emgh said:
    C'mon give him an estimate without having to take contact

How? The OP didn’t even provide all the details, starting with bandwidth and connectivity needs.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@dopogio said:
    Not sure if this is a good place to ask but here it goes; I am looking for colo space somewhere in USA with a reputable provider. 1/4 rack, 10 amps of power and IPv4 space

Any recommendations? My current colocation provider got sued and has filed chapter 11 so I better get my stuff moved elsewhere quick.

Smart thinking regarding leaving your current provider. I'd be moving at the soonest opportunity.

• Smart thinking would be harassing @yoursunny into releasing a hostage for your servers freedom. Antartica is harsh, but they are harsherist. Be wearful.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@CheepCluck said:
    Smart thinking would be harassing @yoursunny into releasing a hostage for your servers freedom. Antartica is harsh, but they are harsherist. Be wearful.

Thanks for the mention.
    yoursunny summer host Inc offers South Pole colocation service.
    Everything is free from power and networking to remote hands flippers.
    Our facility is adjacent to a USA research station, but we are not considered part of USA.

Thanked by 1CheepCluck