Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Monitoring Service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server Monitoring Service

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a reactive server monitoring service where they will troubleshoot and resolve it accordingly if there's a problem with the server and/or network? This goes for ransomware, malware, etc..

Thank you for your time and attention.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Sounds like you need Managed Services, not specifically a Monitoring Service.

• @DP said:
    Sounds like you need Managed Services, not specifically a Monitoring Service.

I think that's exactly what I am looking for. Much appreciated, @DP.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

When it comes to Managed Servers/Support/Services, I would suggest @BharatB or @MikePT.

There are other providers here as well that'll be able to help you so it'll be good if you could describe or share more details on what you have, what you're running and what you're actually looking for.

Thanked by 2MikePT ThracianDog
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

@jonesolutions os very good for server management and very responsive.

• sanvitsanvit Member

iirc @Francisco provides free management for like 8GB+ instances? Something on those line I think

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@ThracianDog said:
    Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a reactive server monitoring service where they will troubleshoot and resolve it accordingly if there's a problem with the server and/or network? This goes for ransomware, malware, etc..

Thank you for your time and attention.

Do contact us at https://readydedis.com/ we can surely help :)

Thanked by 1ThracianDog
  • AisheeAishee Member

What you are talking about is a service related to information security monitoring and incident response.
    Leave your email and I'll give you the information.

• https://www.netdata.cloud/ + their notifications.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@desperand said:
    https://www.netdata.cloud/ + their notifications.

I don't think its capable of troubleshooting all issues/errors by itself :smile:

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • @DP said:
    When it comes to Managed Servers/Support/Services, I would suggest @BharatB or @MikePT.

There are other providers here as well that'll be able to help you so it'll be good if you could describe or share more details on what you have, what you're running and what you're actually looking for.

Thanks @DP. @MikePT and @BharatB, I'll reach out once I have gathered my requirements.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@ThracianDog said:

@DP said:

Thanks @DP. @MikePT and @BharatB, I'll reach out once I have gathered my requirements.

Sure thing!