Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 207
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @Tokyom said:

@cgs3238 said:
    Any ETA of JP storage?
    I can’t wait, I’m in hurry

Just wait, it's the last time anyway, This is the result of our greed,,

does virmach have refunds to your friends?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • jinwypjinwyp Member

Hi

Thank you for SJKVM10 migration. One server is ok now.

But the server 213.59.116.58 on SJCZ004 still can't login with ssh through VNC.

Another server 107.174.242.140 on SEAZ005 reinstall os successful but still can't login with ssh.

Could you check this ticket?
    https://billing.virmach.com/viewticket.php?tid=961792&c=PmjUEeLf

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@Murata_Chink_Best said:
    I can wait. I'm not in a hurry.

But whether the Tokyo storage offer will be deployed before this October?

@cgs3238 said:
    Any ETA of JP storage?
    I can’t wait, I’m in hurry

@CyberSky said:
    Any ETA of JP storage?
    Thx :D I can wait.

It's the same status it's been for about a week, we already sent it off, Japan just has holidays that ended I think on the 6th or 8th and UPS is backed up as a result and severely delayed the delivery. Last I checked it's getting there sometime this week.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness

@JabJab said:
    @VirMach there is an IP issue with scheduled e-mail migration on Sunday [is this the same issue like earlier with GERKVM6? :P] - my NY10GKVM104 changed to RYZE.NYC-B014.VMS yet IP address in billing/solus is still from ColoCrossing - not working of course. id=272198

EDIT:

Also no idea what you do to DENZ001 but seems like nice change :P https://i.imgur.com/mrCEH5o.png

Migrations yesterday were a complete mess, I don't really have time to dive into it. We're still clearing it up. I've only gotten like 2 hours of sleep in the last 2-3 days.

The migration without data is still a mess as well, as is everything else :smiley:

• @VirMach said: I've only gotten like 2 hours of sleep in the last 2-3 days.

Bye. See ya in a day or two. ;) We don't need no knackered Virmach.

Tokyo storage server actually just got delivered early today. Well not early, but they had it delayed to May 12th then May 9th now delivered.

• oasisXoasisX Member

@somever said:

@VirMach said:

Hello,
    About how soon will those migration without data ($3 paid) be fulfilled?
    I'm not in rush, but just curious because I am concerned about it
    Thanks

@VirMach said:
    Any stuck, we'll try to fix today.

Hi, Virmach. Sorry to bother you. I got the same situation as him, had paid $3 for the migration from LA to SJ, but it may be stuck as you said above. I also wonder when will those stuck migration be fulilled, thanks! I'm also not in rush, but just curious, too. Hope you have a good day! And take a nap during those busy works.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2022

@oasisX said: Hi, Virmach. Sorry to bother you. I got the same situation as him, had paid $3 for the migration from LA to SJ, but it may be stuck as you said above. I also wonder when will those stuck migration be fulilled, thanks! I'm also not in rush, but just curious, too. Hope you have a good day! And take a nap during those busy works.

Soon™
    (I've got one stuck going to SJ too, so don't think you are alone.)

• @VirMach said: I've only gotten like 2 hours of sleep in the last 2-3 days.

I got a shitton of ritalin you can snort

• The Billing System is down:

Critical Error
    SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1205 Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction (SQL: delete from xxxxbannedips where expires < 2022-05-09 16:37:23)

• Is anyone else having problems with the Cloudflare protection on their panel? My server won't prompt after migration - Cloudflare goes in an endless loop and subsequent rate-limiting after a while.

Surely they can come up with a better way to protect their panel or limit challenges to non-residential ips or fucking something? Jesus

• Virmach is down

• BHSBHS Member

From Email: The estimated maintenance window is from 12PM to Midnight, PST (Los Angeles time) on Monday, May 9th, 2022.

• @saosangmo said:
    The Billing System is down:

Critical Error
    SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1205 Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction (SQL: delete from xxxxbannedips where expires < 2022-05-09 16:37:23)

Yup, came here to see what massive special I was missing out on.

Thanked by 1randomq
  • @louiejordan said:

Virmach is down

Run or ruin

• Please do consider to migrate your website to a better machine

• kjl24kjl24 Member

can I switch from Los Angeles to another region?

• pddpdd Member

@BHS said:
    From Email: The estimated maintenance window is from 12PM to Midnight, PST (Los Angeles time) on Monday, May 9th, 2022.

I don't feel very optimistic about this

• @kjl24 said: can I switch from Los Angeles to another region?

Yes, Tijuana.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2022

Client area is back online. :)

• San Jose node 005 lost contact, please check

• ElonMuskElonMusk Member
    edited May 2022

@risturiz said:

@ElonMusk said:
    I have purchased vps from dozens of merchants but this is the first time I have been banned. The reason is that I used a weak password!

Please be warned!

Please be warned!

So, you use weak password everywhere?... Pay your $25 noob fee and don't blame the provider!

I don't think anyone is going to pay $25 like virmach says!

The account you purchased has been blocked, I don't understand!

I have another virmach account and I don't plan to use it

I think what I need to do is stay away from virmach

• @ElonMusk said:

@risturiz said:

@ElonMusk said:
    I have purchased vps from dozens of merchants but this is the first time I have been banned. The reason is that I used a weak password!

Please be warned!

Please be warned!

So, you use weak password everywhere?... Pay your $25 noob fee and don't blame the provider!

I don't think anyone is going to pay $25 like virmach says!

The account you purchased has been blocked, I don't understand!

I have another virmach account and I don't plan to use it

I think what I need to do is stay away from virmach

fortunately you are still using Starlink.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • adef_1adef_1 Member
    edited May 2022

San Jose SJCZ002 node seems suddenly inaccessible.

• ehabehab Member

i lost track and status page is not updated frequently

does anyone one what is the latest on Amsterdam Storage?

• Tokyo Storage Tokyo Storage Tokyo Storage

• @VirMach I chose to migrate to LA in the Ryzen button, why moved me to SJ?

• lolmilolmi Member

@VirMach Can the $3 migration be done today?
    If the paid migration takes so long, I am afraid that no one will like the paid service in the future.
    (After all, people who migrated for free before have already started to get tired of playing)

• KensouKensou Member

@VirMach Can you handle network problem of tokyo node30?

• pddpdd Member

@lolmi said:
    @VirMach Can the $3 migration be done today?
    If the paid migration takes so long, I am afraid that no one will like the paid service in the future.
    (After all, people who migrated for free before have already started to get tired of playing)

I doubt it.For now migration is a huge mess

This discussion has been closed.