Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 197
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• TimCaroTimCaro Member

@pdd said:

@TimCaro said:

@angstrom hello,
    This racist, what would you do? :|

Your people are really good at using western democracy and freedom of speech to defend yourself while you have none of them, such hypocritical and slick! Would love to know what you think of the racism against black and korean and indian all over your social media!It only takes me 5 seconds to search weibo for thousands of racist comments,of course you see none of these :D

It's your right, you can continue to make racist comments and no one can stop you!
    Go for it!:)

• TokyomTokyom Member
    edited May 2022

@pdd said:

@Tokyom said:

If you keep kneeling and licking, you can get double the duration and double the configuration, otherwise you will be too embarrassed,

@angstrom Why not ban this guy?He's been unkind and aggressive, he's not even here to discuss issues properly.Look at his comments, all about persistent complaints and grievances and now chasing me like a hound dog.

Because at the beginning, you were disgusting and attacking my remarks, and I was complaining about what it has to do with you? You are an idler, he can forbid me, but i hope it's you
    You are really interesting. As a novice, I reported that I did not participate in the discussion. I am optimistic that the machine will not be activated after waiting for 40 days. What am I discussing? I only discuss when the machine will be activated. I participated in the discussion recently. After activation, I will not chat with you here. I am very busy!

• TimCaroTimCaro Member

@pdd said:

@Tokyom said:

If you keep kneeling and licking, you can get double the duration and double the configuration, otherwise you will be too embarrassed,

@angstrom Why not ban this guy?He's been unkind and aggressive, he's not even here to discuss issues properly.Look at his comments, all about persistent complaints and grievances and now chasing me like a hound dog.

If you patiently read through my history of comments, you will see that the migration issues I raised have not been resolved

• pddpdd Member

@TimCaro said:

If you patiently read through my history of comments, you will see that the migration issues I raised have not been resolved

Are you spending a lot of money? Why can't you be patient and let VirMach do his job? You are buying a lowend product, what are you expecting? Want a better service?Be my guest to use aws or gcp!

• elliotcelliotc Member

@pdd said: He's been unkind and aggressive

I believe being a dick is allowed. On internet, I just skip and ignore what I dont like. I value my time and mood.

fyi, I dont know what happened between you guys.

Thanked by 1pdd
  • TimCaroTimCaro Member

@pdd said:

@TimCaro said:

Are you spending a lot of money? Why can't you be patient and let VirMach do his job? You are buying a lowend product, what are you expecting? Want a better service?Be my guest to use aws or gcp!

Good comments.
    Have a nice life! :)

• donlidonli Member

@elliotc said:

I believe being a dick is allowed.

That's the low-end talk part.

• pddpdd Member

@Tokyom said:

Because at the beginning, you were disgusting and attacking my remarks, and I was complaining about what it has to do with you? You are an idler, he can forbid me, but i hope it's you
    You are really interesting. As a novice, I reported that I did not participate in the discussion. I am optimistic that the machine will not be activated after waiting for 40 days. What am I discussing? I only discuss when the machine will be activated. I participated in the discussion recently. After activation, I will not chat with you here. I am very busy!

So you think complaining and attacking will get you there faster? Why can't you just be patient and wait like most other people do? I think VirMach will take care of everything eventually and if you don't want to wait you can always get a refund, it's all up to you!

• TokyomTokyom Member

@pdd said:

@Tokyom said:

So you think complaining and attacking will get you there faster? Why can't you just be patient and wait like most other people do? I think VirMach will take care of everything eventually and if you don't want to wait you can always get a refund, it's all up to you!

I ordered products, nothing to do with you, because you were concerned about your machine migration and thought I was talking crap? What is your contribution? Impersonating virmach customer service? My problem is only to him, not to you, because you are not qualified

• pddpdd Member

@Tokyom said:
    I ordered products, nothing to do with you, because you were concerned about your machine migration and thought I was talking crap? What is your contribution? Impersonating virmach customer service? My problem is only to him, not to you, because you are not qualified

Look at your own comments, OK? You keep spreading rumors and creating panic! Why can't you give VirMach a break,if you think VirMach didn't do enough why not get a refund? That would solve all your troubles! Do you want people to think that mjj is all about people like you?Remember you didn't spend a ton of money and you don't get to do whatever you want just because you spend money.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@donli said:

@elliotc said:

I believe being a dick is allowed.

That's the low-end talk part.

There's a (golden) rule here that says "Don't be a dick"

See https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules/p1

Thanked by 2skorous FrankZ
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@pdd and @TimCaro

You two, please take a break from interacting with each other

This thread is about @Virmach's services. Please focus on @Virmach's services and be respectful of other users, even if you disagree with them

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022

@LiliLabs said: From what I've seen, the x570 is much more reliable than the x470

I can definitely confirm that. Most if not all of our motherboard related issues are on X470 boards. Problem is [A] we have a lot of these already and [B] the price for the X570 keep going up and availability keeps going down. The sweet spot/middle ground seems to be their new B550 which both supports Gen4 and is only 20% higher cost. Except I haven't actually sent any of these out so I don't know how they'll perform versus X470.

There's also some "business" motherboards from ASUS which we can use if we pair them with a reliable 32 port KVM switch, for future cabinets.

(edit) They keep switching their SKUs for the B550 though so it's difficult to get any kind of perspective on reliability, it seems like they keep running out of specific parts. Right now we already have some with one Gen4 M.2 slot and ATX size, another with two and Micro-ATX size, and now it seems like they're using similar board layout to X570 with the M.2 slots but Gen3 in another location. I think that's a good sign though, it probably means a lot of the parts are the same as the X570 now. All the transistors, heatsinks, and I/O match the X570 from memory.

@LiliLabs said: Dell is fantastic for replacement parts if you're going through dell, even going used it's not hard to find replacements for most things

Yeah, they are, but you have to go through them as you mentioned. Next best thing is probably Supermicro as you mentioned.

• @VirMach said:
    There's also some "business" motherboards from ASUS which we can use if we pair them with a reliable 32 port KVM switch, for future cabinets.

The business boards suck because the position of the DIMMs blocks all airflow, great way to bake your CPU. I'd rather have 1 in 20 boards die vs having every chip above a 5600x be idling at 90 degrees (seeing this with another host I'm doing consulting for)

Yeah, they are, but you have to go through them as you mentioned. Next best thing is probably Supermicro as you mentioned.

I'm sure you're big enough to where it makes sense to go through a VAR. Let me know if that sounds interesting and I can DM you some suggestions on that front.

• OuOOuO Member
    edited May 2022

hey Is the PHXZ001 node running normally? I got an incredible YABS from my super super plan just.

https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/14735996

Thanked by 1passwa
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@OuO said:
    hey Is the PHXZ001 node running normally? I got an incredible YABS from my super super plan just.

https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/14735996

Some recent abusing, taking a look.

Thanked by 1OuO
  • TokyomTokyom Member

@pdd said:

@Tokyom said:

Look at your own comments, OK? You keep spreading rumors and creating panic! Why can't you give VirMach a break,if you think VirMach didn't do enough why not get a refund? That would solve all your troubles! Do you want people to think that mjj is all about people like you?Remember you didn't spend a ton of money and you don't get to do whatever you want just because you spend money.

What rumours are being spread? I spent $100, the service was not opened, and the work order was not returned. Can't I say what I said, who gave you the right to criticize me here? If you don’t like it, the virmach didn’t get refunded. Since you commented, I hope you will take action. I don't have much money. You refund me $100. Otherwise, don't talk nonsense here.

• @Tokyom said:

@pdd said:

@Tokyom said:

What rumours are being spread? I spent $100, the service was not opened, and the work order was not returned. Can't I say what I said, who gave you the right to criticize me here? If you don’t like it, the virmach didn’t get refunded. Since you commented, I hope you will take action. I don't have much money. You refund me $100. Otherwise, don't talk nonsense here.

hope virmach refunds you $100, take the money to learn some English, so you better understand what you buying next time.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2022

I go away to hospital for three days, getting a heart attack fixed (true story) and still the same crap here. :|
    Would someone mind giving me an update on SEAZ00x migration to NYC and KVMAMSxx migration to AMS Ryzen? (Head's still not "back in the game"). TIA.

• TokyomTokyom Member
    edited May 2022

@cybertech said:

@Tokyom said:

@pdd said:

@Tokyom said:

hope virmach refunds you $100, take the money to learn some English, so you better understand what you buying next time.

You are pitiful!,I want you to talk more

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@AlwaysSkint said: I go away to hospital for three days, getting a heart attack fixed (true story) and still the same crap here. :|

I am glad to see that you recovered.
    Best of luck to you.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited May 2022

@Tokyom said:

@cybertech said:

@Tokyom said:

@pdd said:

@Tokyom said:

for CNY100 you keep whining like it's your entire life savings, so who is pitiful here...

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2022

@FrankZ said: recovered

Very early days but prognosis good, if I can "chill out". Still feeling kinda sore etc. Unfortunately, 'lost' my Oz client due to retiring from his business but hey, such is life. :)

Thanked by 3FrankZ skorous Durs
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@AlwaysSkint - Ok, I will not give you any grief for a month or so, as we don't want anything to happen to you. I'll pray for your fast recovery.

Thanked by 2Durs AlwaysSkint
  • @Tokyom said:

@pdd said:

@Tokyom said:

I konw you're mad , but chill.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

Very early days but prognosis good, if I can "chill out". Still feeling kinda sore etc. Unfortunately, 'lost' my Oz client due to retiring from his business but hey, such is life. :)

• @AlwaysSkint said:

Get well soon, hoping for a full and speedy recovery!

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Tokyom said:

@cybertech said:

@Tokyom said:

@pdd said:

@Tokyom said:

You were asked to stop. Please do it. Simply ignore each other :)

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@AlwaysSkint said:
    I go away to hospital for three days, getting a heart attack fixed (true story) and still the same crap here. :|
    Would someone mind giving me an update on SEAZ00x migration to NYC and KVMAMSxx migration to AMS Ryzen? (Head's still not "back in the game"). TIA.

Sorry to hear that! We all wish you a speedy recovery mate :)

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2022

@AlwaysSkint said: Would someone mind giving me an update on SEAZ00x migration to NYC and KVMAMSxx migration to AMS Ryzen? (Head's still not "back in the game"). TIA.

I tried a AMS to AMS migration without data yesterday, all I got was an IP assigned. VirMach said that the script is broken regarding Amsterdam migration without data at the moment.

VirMach said: Looks like it's still broken then, I'll let our developer know.

Regarding NYC this is the last update. Sounds close, but due to damage that occurred during shipping I expect there will be less servers than expected in the first batch.

VirMach said: NYC Metro - Most of the maintenance adding in new non-XPG SSDs was successful. Setting up more servers now.

This discussion has been closed.