Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wordpress not honoring "alignright" on images, help please! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wordpress not honoring "alignright" on images, help please!

2»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@stevewatson301 said:

The articles that Not_Oles is putting out aren't even worth the $750 he's paying. There are a few forum members on here that he could pay instead, if he at least negotiated for a lower quantity of articles.

$750 an article? Or for x articles per month?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Nekki said:

@stevewatson301 said:

The articles that Not_Oles is putting out aren't even worth the $750 he's paying. There are a few forum members on here that he could pay instead, if he at least negotiated for a lower quantity of articles.

$750 an article? Or for x articles per month?

$750 for 8 articles.
    He has four HR3 (Horrible Resources episode 3).
    The rest must come from somewhere.
    He has limited technical skills, so that he's resorting to drama summaries

Thanked by 3bulbasaur devp adly
  • MurvMurv Member

@yoursunny said:
    $750 for 8 articles.

Someone should hire me to write visual novel reviews for LEB. Thou I'm not sure if tentacles are allowed there...

• has anyone suggested a full on lawsuit yet? I got a lawyer in mind, Jerry Dipschitz Esq. Call today!

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Thanks everyone for their help on the align issue, looking like we are making progress.

@Falzo thank you!

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Murv said:

@yoursunny said:
    $750 for 8 articles.

Someone should hire me to write visual novel reviews for LEB. Thou I'm not sure if tentacles are allowed there...

Someone should barter me to write IPv9 tech articles for LEB.
    2x dedicated Skylake cores, 32GB RAM, 120GB SSD, unmetered 100Mbps, in exchange for 2 articles per month.

• The origin of IPv9
    • IPv9 packet format
    • IPv9 forwarding rules
    • IPv9 host stack
    • IPv9 application design
    • Why IPv9 is better than IPv4
    • What IPv9 can help your business
    • Implement IPv9 in eBPF
    • Run IPFS blockchain over IPv9
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited April 2022

@Jorbox said:

@duckeeyuck said:
    will using wordpress make me a weak dev?

No, wordpress is not just a blogging script, its a cms and its even turning to a framework I have developed many plugins and many websites for big stores connected with accountant systems and shipping companies based on wordpress, also I have connected wordpress with exam systems and so many other systems, to be able to do that you have to be a developer

You may think programming from scratch its harder than developing a wordpress plugin but this is not true, in wordpress you have to follow specific rules based on its hooks and functions and it has to be secure to be accepted in WP store but in your own script you can just write anything and screw things up without anyone notice or complain

Let me guess, WordPress doesn't use periods?

LET isn't WordPress, we'll let you know when you screw up and will complain.

• @rogerwilco said:
    My OCD gets triggered by the spacing he's inserting to "Low End Talk" and "Low End Box."

You're probably misdiagnosed, that's not OCD.

• @stevewatson301 said:

@Nekki said: I suspect NO is just being told to do whatever he wants with little to no direction. I also suspect JB isn’t paying the sort of money that an experienced writer would require, so he’s probably getting exactly what he’s paying for.

But Jon's lack of direction isn't anything new. A top provider here went into details about how Coloncrossing is not worth dealing with either. What's more, it's not like he gave some guy with a sham benchmark tool the title of "Server Review King", instead of a guy who actually had some demonstrable level of competence to be actually entitled as such.

@yoursunny said: LowEndDetectives ™️ is on LEB now.

Instead of putting out a piece of crap that no person with two brain cells would spend their time reading, that time could have been spent more usefully writing an article named "Tracking tinyweasel" and actually doing some recon on the guy which would have gained far more interest. That recon work also doesn't take more than a few minutes, and it would have garnered more interest.

Well, the fail on LowEndTalk brand name sure sticks out.