Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SYS-2 16 TB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SYS-2 16 TB

Looking forward to transfer SYS-2 16 TB server.

I have account at Canada subsidiary so you will need account at Canada. And location of server is France. $350 I have paid last week for next one year payment so server is paid till "7 Apr 2023". It already have 6 ip address included and paid.

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Yet-Another-Bench-Script
v2022-02-18
https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Mon 21 Mar 2022 11:57:14 AM CET
Basic System Information:

Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU D-1541 @ 2.10GHz
CPU cores : 16 @ 2700.000 MHz
AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
RAM : 31.2 GiB
Swap : 32.0 GiB
Disk : 14.4 TiB
fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
Read 6.72 MB/s (1.6k) 64.24 MB/s (1.0k)
Write 6.73 MB/s (1.6k) 64.65 MB/s (1.0k)
Total 13.46 MB/s (3.3k) 128.89 MB/s (2.0k)

Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
------ --- ---- ---- ----
Read 217.14 MB/s (424) 239.61 MB/s (234)
Write 228.68 MB/s (446) 255.57 MB/s (249)
Total 445.82 MB/s (870) 495.19 MB/s (483)
iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
| | |
Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 262 Mbits/sec | 7.91 Gbits/sec
Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 262 Mbits/sec | 6.07 Gbits/sec
WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | 262 Mbits/sec | 9.24 Gbits/sec
WebHorizon | Singapore (400M) | 235 Mbits/sec | 402 Mbits/sec
Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 246 Mbits/sec | 2.23 Gbits/sec
Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 238 Mbits/sec | 1.52 Gbits/sec
Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 38.4 Mbits/sec | 1.29 Gbits/sec
Iveloz Telecom | Sao Paulo, BR (2G) | busy | 308 Mbits/sec
Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
|
Single Core | 709
Multi Core | 4991
Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/13716882

PM me with your offer, if you are interested.

Comments

• Hi,I'm very interested. Please tell me the price! thank you!

• davidavi Member

Asking price is $450 by paypal and paypal fee will be take care by you.

• SYS won't allow service transfers

• davidavi Member
    edited March 2022

I have asked in ticket and they said they will allow

"The server cannot be transferred to any other person on our end, but if you wish to hand over the account to any other person, the receiver needs to create a new SYS account under the same subsidiary as of the current account and needs to raise a ticket from both the account to transfer the server ownership from once account to the other."

Thanked by 1Zyra
  • @davi said:

"The server cannot be transferred to any other person on our end, but if you wish to hand over the account to any other person, the receiver needs to create a new SYS account under the same subsidiary as of the current account and needs to raise a ticket from both the account to transfer the server ownership from once account to the other."

Whoa... That's new..

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@davi said:

Isn't same thing , transfer by their end and again transfer by raising ticket, it has to be again done at their end.

Btw, which DC in france ?

• davidavi Member

@Saahib said: Btw, which DC in france ?

RBX6

• @davi said:

WOW

• @davi said:

That is account transfer, all your servers will be moved to new account. If you only have 1 server, I think should be alright. Please confirm with them. That is good thing.

• davidavi Member

@mrclown said: That is account transfer, all your servers will be moved to new account. If you only have 1 server, I think should be alright. Please confirm with them. That is good thing.

Language is bit confusing as SYS is talking about account in second sentence while in last SYS says server. Anyway I have only one server in my account.

• Just one question, why? You bought it a week ago and already you want rid of it?

• davidavi Member

@all2humanuk said:
    Just one question, why? You bought it a week ago and already you want rid of it?

I bought it three months ago and week ago I have done next one year payment. I was using it mostly as homelab with proxmox etc. But now I have setup new server at home for homelab as I need gaming setup + 4K playback also. So this server is not needed now.

• Is this still available?

• davidavi Member
    edited April 2022

@discocat said:
    Is this still available?

Yes, further I just checked all 4 TB disk are new with 192 spin_up_time

3 Spin_Up_Time 0x0007 192 192 024 Pre-fail Always - 213 (Average 228)

• Thanks have PMd